SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Props bets on McGregor vs. Mayweather

Based on some of these odds, they are expecting a Mayweather blood bath. Def worth the play on some of these McGregor props. I personally am rooting for him. Fukk Mayweather

Total Punches Landed
    McGregor OU is 20
    Mayweather OU is 100

Punch Accuracy
    McGregor 15%
    Mayweather 35%

Total Punches Thrown
    McGregor OU 180
    Mayweather 300

Drastic differences there.

I'll springle some money on the OU 9.5 on the OVER at +145

Will Mayweather get knocked down
    YES +365
    NO -565

Def worth the + odds on a knockdown and OVER at +145.

McGregor BY TKO or KO +650.

SamsNCharge99

even if you like mayweather you can get him at +245 to win by decision and not by KO or TKO. Worth the + money there for sure.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave SamsNCharge99 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

interesting 100 landed punches

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

I was thinking the same i like the odds it goes the distance and 99% if it does mayweather wins
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave ericool007 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Horrible odds on the Knockdown prop. Floyd has been officially put down once in his 49 fights, and those were against championship caliber pro boxers. You realize a leg sweep or some other nonsense will not pay this wager correct?

I don't really like any of these plays here except the OVER 9.5 at plus odds and maybe OVER thrown punches for McGreggor depending on the odds. I could see him throwing at least 15 a round.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15952

The way I see the fight playing out I think the play is on the over at 9.5 rounds. I don't think McGregor can catch Mayweather but I also don't think Mayweather will try to knock out McGregor. Instead, I think he'll dance around like he always does racking up the points and take a decision. I don't know why Vegas has the under as the favorite in this fight and the only reason I think you'd bet that is if you think either fighter will score a knockout which I don't see happening in this fight.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

Punch Accuracy Mayweather 35% over as many units as you can get

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just take the over... Conor is used to getting hit with 4.oz gloves.

He can survive to a decision

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

I would bet on zero knockdowns and Mayweather win by decision. Everyone of his fights are pussy ass fights. He will just dance around the ring until it is over. Only way there is a knockdown is if Connor gets so frustrated because he can't land a punch and get knocked out when he leaves himself wide open.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I would bet on zero knockdowns and Mayweather win by decision. Everyone of his fights are pussy ass fights. He will just dance around the ring until it is over. Only way there is a knockdown is if Connor gets so frustrated because he can't land a punch and get knocked out when he leaves himself wide open.

I have bet him to win by decision last few fights but this time I don't know.

McGregor will be taking more risk than a boxer. He has to or he has no chance.

Plus, the oddmakers say KO by mayweather. Look at the odds

I think if Mayweather doesn't knock him out it is because his hands are bad.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

If Nate Diaz couldn't KO McGregor with UFC gloves and elbows how is Floyd going to get him? It's either fight goes the distance and Mayweather decision or McGregor KO depending on who you like*

*assuming the fight judging is on the up and up. Nothing would surprise me which is why I doubt I play anything over fun little entertainment bets.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Marriage is the most square thing a person can do.

Way to go, Sammy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    If Nate Diaz couldn't KO McGregor with UFC gloves and elbows how is Floyd going to get him? It's either fight goes the distance and Mayweather decision or McGregor KO depending on who you like*

*assuming the fight judging is on the up and up. Nothing would surprise me which is why I doubt I play anything over fun little entertainment bets.
    And it not like mayweather a knockout artist. This fight gonna be a snooze fest like all mayweather fights. Mcgregor won't be able to touch him and Floyd will do just enough to win rounds.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Exactly, just another mayweather snooze fest. No way Conner gets to him and mayweather has no interest in knocking anyone out.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Exactly, just another mayweather snooze fest. No way Conner gets to him and mayweather has no interest in knocking anyone out.

This is what I thought too, but I thought I saw that mayweather by knockout was more expensive than by decision

Am I wrong about this?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

Don't get cute with the props; Mayweather is still a superb -600 at WillHill. Paulie Malignaggi just quit as McGregor's sparring partner after McGregor posted several unflattering photos of them sparring. It's quite obvious that Malignaggi is cleaning up McGregor while sparring but McGregor doesn't want anyone to know that. If McGregor can't beat Malignaggi, he has little chance against Mayweather.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Don't get cute with the props; Mayweather is still a superb -600 at WillHill. Paulie Malignaggi just quit as McGregor's sparring partner after McGregor posted several unflattering photos of them sparring. It's quite obvious that Malignaggi is cleaning up McGregor while sparring but McGregor doesn't want anyone to know that. If McGregor can't beat Malignaggi, he has little chance against Mayweather.

I wouldn't lay that much based on the chance Mayweather takes a dive to set up for another payday. He is brooooke

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

Mayweather is too proud to take a dive under any circumstance, let alone when he's getting $100M and going for the sacred 50-0.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Mayweather is too proud to take a dive under any circumstance, let alone when he's getting $100M and going for the sacred 50-0.
    very few if any in the world that are too proud to take a dive that would guarantee ~$200 million rematch and i seriously doubt mayweather is one of those few

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

McGregor has never been in a fight like this. The guy is going to punch himself out by the 5th or 6th round and then what? I hate Floyd fights, but against someone that has never been in a boxing match, where McGregor is going to miss so many of his punches, I'd bet that this fight doesn't go the distance. Missing so many punches is going to fuk Connor up.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

The Over on rounds seems too easy. Conor has way too much on the line/pride/image to quit. Floyd has no power to knock him out no matter how many times he hits him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayweather has zero power

MAC much stronger

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13678

ive been saying i was going to be all over mayweather by decision, but the closer it gets im second guessing it...
    mcgregor may not kick ass, but be better than mayweather was thinking. might have to knock him down instead of waiting it out

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

Can't wait for this soap opera to be over

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

The latest UFC tonight show had some professional cappers on breaking down the props for this fight.. Bisping, Kenny and others discussing them as well.. Making sense actually.. If you missed it you should watch...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mayweather has zero power

MAC much stronger
    Floyd would knock you out cold with a jab baldy.

Floyd has bad hands. If the ko is there, he will take it and walk off with 200-300 mil afterwards. McG and him played this perfectly to set up a huge cash out.

This is a mismatch of epic proportions and as much as I would like to see Floyd get deboed, it has no chance of happening Aug 26th.

At least ESPN has Lomachenko and Crawford fighting tonight and 2 weeks from tonight. These are the 2 best fighters below 140.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Can't wait for this soap opera to be over

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    This is what I thought too, but I thought I saw that mayweather by knockout was more expensive than by decision

Am I wrong about this?
    Mayweather by KO, TKO, or DQ -160

Mayweather by Decision +180

Mayweather was +1400 to knock out pacquaio

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The fights rigged we just don't know who supposed to win

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Total Punches Thrown
    McGregor OU 180 - easy over

Punch Accuracy

Mayweather 35% - easy over

bet the dq prop.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    very few if any in the world that are too proud to take a dive that would guarantee ~$200 million rematch and i seriously doubt mayweather is one of those few
    Mayweather's legacy is on the line. He wants to get to 50 wins. If Mayweather hits the canvas, it will be a real knockout, not a flop or dive.

SamsNCharge99

Length of fight dropped to OU 8.5 rounds at bookmaker

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Mayweather's legacy is on the line. He wants to get to 50 wins. If Mayweather hits the canvas, it will be a real knockout, not a flop or dive.

Uh huh. And he has over $700 mil in career earnings and is broke after he supposedly retired.

I think you are probably right but I wouldn't lay -600 knowing this.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

If Mayweather does take a dive, McGregor could (and probably would) refuse a rematch and call it a career; Mayweather isn't taking a dive.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

There won't be a rematch after this circus.
    Yes were all talking about it but it still hasn't sold out & isn't expected to.
    There's not much money to be made on this fight except by the fighters.

123 Last