RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

An early look at Thursday's MLB...

Didn't like any numbers on today's card and looking at tomorrow's card I did find one I'm interested in. That would be the D-Backs over the Dodgers. AZ sends All Star Robbie Ray to the mound and Dodgers will counter with Rich Hill. I like the way Ray has thrown lately, he's 6-1 in his last 8 starts with a sub 2 ERA. Rich Hill just seems to struggle with control on many of his pitches and I think he will tomorrow night. I started noticing some bad habits that plagued him early in the season, one of them is dropping his arm which may indicate he has a tired arm.

Early number has the D-Backs at +145, which I think is an excellent number given the circumstances here. I think this number should be +115 and no more that +120. I think getting in early on this one now is the right move, I don't see this number getting much higher, and it could easily drop to +130.

About all I see right now, I'll post an update on the movements as it is still very early.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never bet a game before the previous game it's not finished

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never bet a game before the previous game it's not finished
    I haven't played it yet. Just looking at early numbers and commenting on what I'm seeing.

RangeFinder

Update: Line has been fairly steady although some money has come in on the D-Backs which I expected. Line now holding at around 138-140. I fired at +145 but it could very well go back with the public money sure to hot the Dodgers in the final 30 minute before 1st pitch.

Good luck if you follow along, I think the D-Backs are a good play this evening.

RangeFinder

Late update: Line has now moved below +130 in most places. Serious money being dropped on AZ. Hope some of you got in early.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's never easy sweeping the team that's the only angle I like in the zero /zero game third inning

RangeFinder

That was dirty.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I always say...it's not what they bring, it's how they bring it.