JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I heard that on Fox jibbby
    I heard that being constantly said on CNN yesterday.. Fox can be very liberal at times as well especially on their sister local stations like on channel 11 here in LA... I heard that also on channel 11 just this morning as well.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    laker stay off of Fox

FAKE NEWS
    I only listen to Fox but im getting sick of hannity.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

I hope Trump takes Sammys entitlements away..

you will be happy to know... another revenue stream coming this Fall

Sammy is getting his well deserved Social Security

Old lady has a few more years

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The sad reality is if the Dems want to win again they need for Republicans to have total control so the country could be run right back into the ground like they did in the Bush years. This looks to be the only way. Sure enuf the Dems will get back in control, stabilize things, and than the same assholes who voted us into the ditch will once again develop amnesia and vote the republicans in again. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Over 4 dollars a gallon for gas, terrible returns on your 401 K plans, tax breaks for the super rich, and stuck in the mud in an unwinnable war will do the trick. But like i said the Republican memory doesn't go much past a year (if even that) so we once again will end up in the ditch and these same assholes pounding their chest now, just like in the Bush years, will forget all about it, once again. When u get jackasses who fall for red meat issues (guns, transgender nonsense, racism, abortion etc..,) over and over again instead of worrying about the economy and their very own job, this is what you get. To the people with the common sense i advise u to live below your means and hold onto your wallets and to the chest pounders i couldn't give two fuks because they will end up poor like they always do, crying about how it is the democrats fault.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    you will be happy to know... another revenue stream coming this Fall

Sammy is getting his well deserved Social Security

Old lady has a few more years

Sammy if the Republicans get their way and finally privatize Social Security (privatize aka steal it) and your Social Security vanishes, will you blame the Democrats because they couldn't stop it?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hannity is VERY conservative.. He's been very aggressive lately as well with his views.. It annoys me at times as well but he's really trying to fight the left fake news and trump haters and expose it for what it is.. I commend him for his efforts..

He's the polar opposite of Don Lemon on CNN..

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13603

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    GOP won a seat that they've held since 1979 where they usually get over 60% of the votes, congratulations.

Nothing to see here ....

After Georgia Election, Democrats Are Demoralized, Again.

The question is what happens next. How do Democrats buoy their spirits, maintain their ardor and press on?

They ached for this seat. They fought for it fiercely. They reasoned that Ossoff had a real chance: Donald Trump, after all, won this district by just 1.5 percentage points. Donations for Ossoff flooded in, helping to make this the most expensive House race in history by far.

Democrats came up empty-handed nonetheless. So a party sorely demoralized in November is demoralized yet again — and left to wonder if the intense anti-Trump passion visible in protests, marches, money and new volunteers isn’t just some theatrical, symbolic, abstract thing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The sad reality is if the Dems want to win again they need for Republicans to have total control so the country could be run right back into the ground like in the OBAMA years. This looks to be the only way. Sure enuf the Dems will get back in control, stabilize things, and than the same assholes who voted us into the ditch will once again develop amnesia and vote the republicans in again. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Over 4 dollars a gallon for gas, terrible returns on your 401 K plans, tax breaks for the super rich, and stuck in the mud in an unwinnable war will do the trick. But like i said the Republican memory doesn't go much past a year (if even that) so we once again will end up in the ditch and these same assholes pounding their chest now, just like in the Bush years, will forget all about it, once again. When u get jackasses who fall for red meat issues (guns, transgender nonsense, racism, abortion etc..,) over and over again instead of worrying about the economy and their very own job, this is what you get. To the people with the common sense i advise u to live below your means and hold onto your wallets and to the chest pounders i couldn't give two fuks because they will end up poor like they always do, crying about how it is the democrats fault.
    Fixed..

Sam Odom

Sammy if the Republicans get their way and finally privatize Social Security (privatize aka steal it) and your Social Security vanishes, will you blame the Democrats because they couldn't stop it?

Trump said he aint fuking with SS

besides ... Sammy been doing OK without the extra $$$ from SS but am happy to get it

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

Hannity and Trump are GOD. N o other way to put it

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13603

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hannity is VERY conservative.. He's been very aggressive lately as well with his views.. It annoys me at times as well but he's really trying to fight the left fake news and trump haters and expose it for what it is.. I commend him for his efforts..

If Republicans fought as hard for their President as Hannity, there would be no criminal investigation .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    If Republicans fought as hard for their President as Hannity, there would be no criminal investigation .
    Agreed..

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

lb fox is for old angry white guys. Or log republican repubs like brooks

lakerboy

Lemon is a dumbfukk

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

The sad reality is if the Dems want to win again they need for Republicans to have total control so the country could be run right back into the ground like they did in the Bush years. This looks to be the only way. Sure enuf the Dems will get back in control, stabilize things, and than the same assholes who voted us into the ditch will once again develop amnesia and vote the republicans in again. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Over 4 dollars a gallon for gas, terrible returns on your 401 K plans, tax breaks for the super rich, and stuck in the mud in an unwinnable war will do the trick. But like i said the Republican memory doesn't go much past a year (if even that) so we once again will end up in the ditch and these same assholes pounding their chest now, just like in the Bush years, will forget all about it, once again. When u get jackasses who fall for red meat issues (guns, transgender nonsense, racism, abortion etc..,) over and over again instead of worrying about the economy and their very own job, this is what you get. To the people with the common sense i advise u to live below your means and hold onto your wallets and to the chest pounders i couldn't give two fuks because they will end up poor like they always do, crying about how it is the democrats fault.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    lb fox is for old angry white guys. Or log republican repubs like brooks
    Chico I am staunchly right wing but I won't be brainwashed. Hannity needs to stop playing the Madonna video.

Sam Odom

Trump is becoming HIP

‘Republicans are the new punk’ said the artist

chico2663

Chico I am staunchly right wing but I won't be brainwashed. Hannity needs to stop playing the Madonna video.
    reminds me of myself in my 30's

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Hannity is a cuck and always has been.

Conservatism is a fake front used to control Christians.
    keep them in line. keep them CUCK.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep that's the one thing that's been annoying me the most on Hannity lately, it's over kill. He keeps replaying Madonna, Ashley Judd, the Trump bloody head, and the Trump kill new york theater show over and over again on each show.... It's like us republicans get it already.. Move on already Hannity..

Other then that I have no problem with Hannity.. He's the one news show that pumps Trump up and I appreciate that when all other shows on most other channels are putting Trump down!!!!

lakerboy

Exactly jibbby. Hannity needs to understand that Trump is fair game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The American people would better off as well.... Trump just has to win over every Republican in the House and Senate to pass everything he wants.. Republicans aren't there yet unfortunately.. Got a few that won't get on board with Trump..

Democrats will never go with Trump or help the people.. Dems in Government are all about resisting, bring down America to make Trump look horrible as a President, etc.. Democratic party will do absolutely nothing for the next 4 years to help the American people..

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

The American people would better off as well.... Trump just has to win over every Republican in the House and Senate to pass everything he wants.. Republicans aren't there yet unfortunately.. Got a few that won't get on board with Trump..

Democrats will never go with Trump or help the people.. Dems in Government are all about resisting, bring down America to make Trump look horrible as a President, etc.. Democratic party will do absolutely nothing for the next 4 years to help the American people..
    shit like that is why Trump won in the first place. Get ready for RK to make the comment again at how this is payback for the GOP blocking everything Obama tried. For which I will say... Trump wasn't in politics when Obama was president and shit like that is why Trump won in the first place.

chico2663

Exactly jibbby. Hannity needs to understand that Trump is fair game.
    Buddy your going to give dwight a heart attack

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Obama and the liberals have ruined our public schooling system.. It suffers greatly here in California and I know that for a fact.. America getting fat and stupid.. Thank you Obama and Democrats!!!!

yep, liberal agenda at work

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yep, liberal agenda at work
    It's funny that the liberal sanctuary States like California and Chicago are really suffering the most with public schooling.. You wonder why that is? Build the wall and deport them all!!

It's only getting worse, public schools are over crowded. Kids are learning at a slower rate.. Responsible parents that can't afford private schools are now home schooling their kids at record numbers as public schools are becoming more dangerous also... Good friend is a public school teacher and I know this first hand..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-21-17 at 01:05 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First of all, Trump did NOT win. He really had little to do with hit. What happened is this. These stupid f**ked up Liberals (Of which there re a few in here, right Kelly, Turd, Dante, and other assorted arseholes) really thought that the money they can take from the morons in Hollyweird and New York would be enough to elect some 30 year old fruitcake who did not even live in the district. What Liberals cannot accept is the fact that NO ONE other than blacks, illegals, and some Left Wing loonies like them. 5 special elections. Millions of dollars spent by the moron Libocrats and their leader, Nancy the Bi*ch Pelosi, and all they have to show for it is 5 losses. Liberals are LOSERS. Their half breed President did more to damage Domestic and Foreign Realtionships while acting the the biggest pu**y in the world, than any other President. It is time for these Liberals to get the fUUUCK OUT of MY Country.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^good, the liberal who doesn't believe in gravity is here. This is not a joke, the liberal above doesn't believe in gravity. Check saloon if you're interested in laughing at someone dumber than you.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First of all, Trump did NOT win. He really had little to do with hit. What happened is this. These stupid f**ked up Liberals (Of which there re a few in here, right Kelly, Turd, Dante, and other assorted arseholes) really thought that the money they can take from the morons in Hollyweird and New York would be enough to elect some 30 year old fruitcake who did not even live in the district. What Liberals cannot accept is the fact that NO ONE other than blacks, illegals, and some Left Wing loonies like them. 5 special elections. Millions of dollars spent by the moron Libocrats and their leader, Nancy the Bi*ch Pelosi, and all they have to show for it is 5 losses. Liberals are LOSERS. Their half breed President did more to damage Domestic and Foreign Realtionships while acting the the biggest pu**y in the world, than any other President. It is time for these Liberals to get the fUUUCK OUT of MY Country.
    yah pelosi is going to lead the democrats to victory lol I mean honestly who is the face of there party?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^good, the liberal who doesn't believe in gravity is here. This is not a joke, the liberal above doesn't believe in gravity. Check saloon if you're interested in laughing at someone dumber than you.
    Are you serious?

Thor4140

Fixed..
    Jibby the guy got a horrible handoff from republicans and took a disaster and stabilized it. Now if u want to keep drinking the koolaid like the rest of these bums and think Obama did a horrible job, have ten jugs of the stuff. The guy walked into once again a terrible situation just like Clinton did and made it bearable to live again. Nobody on the planet could be this stupid to think Obama left Trump a horrible handoff like Bush handed Obama. Like Bush senior left Clinton. A fuken complete Republican mess. Like Obama said tho "if i was a brainwashed dope and watch Fox News i would think i did a horrible job also". Why do u think Hannity runs that shit over and over again? Just to pound it into each and every one of you dopes pea brain.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Aren't u the lying asshole who was crying how Obamacare was killing your business than u said u only had three employees lol.

First 123456 ... Last