William142
    William142's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Conman...how is he con man?? You don't like him ok..but conman?? Obama was awful...Clinton corrupt..trump conman?
    His whole life has been about not paying bills. He's been sued several thousand times for defaulting on payments and not paying for services. He ran a fake university and then when he was being investigated he took money from a charity to pay a bribe to the state AG, which resulted in his charity being shut down by the state. He recently price gauged charity for cancer. The guy is about as con man as you can possibly get. His supporters can't defend it either. All they do is deflect and start talking about something else.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

You can talk polls all night long. The main ones that count are the actual elections in the non presidential years. Those truly show how energized your bases are in the Congressional elections when casual people aren't really paying attention. Just look at what happened in 2010 and 2014. This will probably be your end result in 2018 also.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Polls are one reason Dems/Libs are still so Hysterical

Polls lied to them for over a year before election day - 'Hillary in a Landslide'

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    well whatever their response is, and I can't speak for any of them. IMO, it will be better than granting huge tax breaks to people who don't need them and it will be better than any trickle down belief that hasn't worked--ever. and btw, I don't think many actions by government will significantly increase economic activity. It is basically a question of demand. Oh, I understand the old and tired cliche about government regulations. And I agree government regulations should be streamlined and should be based on common sense.

I told this story before and I will tell it again. I owned a small business, a daycare center. You want to speak about regulations start a daycare center. You know I wasn't fond of all the regulations and believe me there were plenty. However, I can't think of one that was extraordinarily wrong. I can't think of one that hampered my ability to work my business and earn a profit. I can't think of one that didn't benefit the kids, the parents and my employees. So basically, within reason, that is a BS excuse.

Economic activity will increase when demand is sufficient for it to increase. Unless the government is highly intrusive, and our government right now is not, business will thrive and profits will be made. I mean isn't that fact that our country is one of the leaders in innovation, and certainly one of the leaders in profit. What country has a pharmaceutical industry that makes more money than the USA. Simply more proof that regulations do not harm a thriving business. Or even a startup business like my day care.
    Dante you realize you just suggested that the Dems policy is to do nothing?

This is why Dems are stuck in the minority. You and fellow Dems do not believe in increasing economic activity that would help the working class. I'm not knocking you or the Dems it's just the truth.

You fear tax cuts because a rising tide(economic growth) lifts all boats and you don't want the yachts rising even if it raises the middle class. So you are stuck. The Dems message to the forgotten working class is suck it up and accept the deteriorating working middle class. That no hope message does not play well to a forgotten and totally ignored working class.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Remember Killery??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

If good jobs increase in the midwest (Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin), Trump wins re-election in a landslide.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If good jobs increase in the midwest (Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin), Trump wins re-election in a landslide.
    The irony is good jobs mean democrats lose. Their political hope and aspirations rely on keeping this economy stagnant at best.

That's another reason you will not hear one democrat suggest ANY policy to help the working middle class. It is a group they have grown to despise like deplorables.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

coming soon to a neighborhood near you

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The irony is good jobs mean democrats lose. Their political hope and aspirations rely on keeping this economy stagnant at best.

That's another reason you will not hear one democrat suggest ANY policy to help the working middle class. It is a group they have grown to despise like deplorables.
    That's why Trump won. The Democrats favored the minority vote over the blue collar, white working class in 2016. That strategy worked in 2008 and 2012 because they had a minority candidate running. Clinton did not fit what they needed to energize this demographic to vote in the states they needed them to.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

After the Hillary winning in a landslide debacle and the overwhelming odds saying Brexit would never happen, polls need to be taken with a grain of salt

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sammy you trolling? 50%is good? Is that what you hoped your kid would achieve in school?
    Sammy just hoped his kid would graduate elementary school before he was 21. Sammy jr. was an uber driver in the 4th grade. Takes after his dad in iq.

and approval rating is irrelevant. just do your job to the best of your ability.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sammy's last child he raised recently grad at a TOP University with a 3.7 (4pt scale)... will be in their School of Nursing (Master of Science in Nursing) this fall

Sammy is proud

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

that more like it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

liberals are stoopid

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

That's disgusting. Those animals should be beaten, arrested then immediately thrown out of the Country.. If I saw that happening I'd beat the shiit out them..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

that more like it
    And this is just for the laughs.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b2_...466&comments=1

a bunch of Muslims called out a bunch of Russians in the middle of the winter, to come meet them at the park to sort things out. Very bad idea.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fail again

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

a bunch of Muslims called out a bunch of Russians in the middle of the winter, to come meet them at the park to sort things out. Very bad idea.
    Pussies.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's disgusting. Those animals should be beaten, arrested then immediately thrown out of the Country.. If I saw that happening I'd beat the shiit out them..
    -750 not a single liberal watched those 2.5 mins.

It's interesting we won't allow fruit in from certain regions but can't discriminate against the terrorists? It will anger them???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is doing a tremendous job

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's tough Making America Great Again when the Libtards ruined it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Fail again
    you know it's accurate and true when this confirmed liar chimes in like the little girl he is

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Pussies.
    you mean, rkelly's
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave brooks85 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

awesome video and hilarious when you know the rkelly's of the world would meet them at that park with cake and blankets.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave brooks85 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump is doing a tremendous job

single-handily
    saved any chance this country has in the future by pulling us out of TPP and paris accord. Great moments in American history that show our country will not stand with the New World Order, Illuminati and the North American Union.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    awesome video and hilarious when you know the rkelly's of the world would meet them at that park with cake and blankets.
    spot on dude

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I hope they beat the fuk out of them.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave TheMoneyShot 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

there's no respecting rabid animals they just need to be put down

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you mean, rkelly's
    No you, pussy.

brooks85

^post history. He clearly meant rkelly's.

First 123