both caught end of story

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just like I said everyone always gets caught

soccergoat
    soccergoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

those guys didn't last long idiots stole a car should of found an empty house to crash for a week let the heat go away

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by soccergoat View Post
    those guys didn't last long idiots stole a car should of found an empty house to crash for a week let the heat go away
    If you kill law enforcement, the heat never goes away.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23511

What took so long? Why didn't they separate?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

If I was on a prison escape, I would first find a screwdriver and switch license plates of the car I stole. So if you steal a car, go find another car with different plates and swap plates. Lot of everyday people wouldn't even notice that their license plate numbers were different. This would be a mandatory thing to do as you are driving from state to state on your escape. As far as getting gas, buy a gas siphoning tube that you can use to steal gas from other cars instead of going to the gas station. Too much risk involved in stealing a different car day to day. So keep the same vehicle for your escape, just change plates.

In terms of where to run to? You got 2 options in my book to escape for good. One is Mexico. That would mean driving to Texas and going to some secluded spots and going over the border into Mexico. At that point, you would need to still make money in Mexico to eek out a nice living and if you are a hardened criminal, i doubt it would be difficult to go to work for one of the cartels. That would give you money, whores, drugs, etc. Much better life than American prison. The other option for escape would be driving to south Florida (very risky) and finding someone to boat you across the caribbean into one of the small island countries such as Cuba (they may have a non-extradition treaty), or even go all the way down to South America.

I've seen lot of these prison escape shows and it amazes me how often these dumbasses try to go back to their home town, or contact family, or etc etc. None of them do it the only way it can be done - and that is going into a foreign country (not Canada).

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 532

Congrats to the under bettors

extremely surprised they were taken alive. LEO's in GA softer than pillows. Anywhere else them two woulda been pushing daisies.

This one had all the elements to be great but the two boneheads ruined it

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If I was on a prison escape, I would first find a screwdriver and switch license plates of the car I stole. So if you steal a car, go find another car with different plates and swap plates. Lot of everyday people wouldn't even notice that their license plate numbers were different. This would be a mandatory thing to do as you are driving from state to state on your escape. As far as getting gas, buy a gas siphoning tube that you can use to steal gas from other cars instead of going to the gas station. Too much risk involved in stealing a different car day to day. So keep the same vehicle for your escape, just change plates.

In terms of where to run to? You got 2 options in my book to escape for good. One is Mexico. That would mean driving to Texas and going to some secluded spots and going over the border into Mexico. At that point, you would need to still make money in Mexico to eek out a nice living and if you are a hardened criminal, i doubt it would be difficult to go to work for one of the cartels. That would give you money, whores, drugs, etc. Much better life than American prison. The other option for escape would be driving to south Florida (very risky) and finding someone to boat you across the caribbean into one of the small island countries such as Cuba (they may have a non-extradition treaty), or even go all the way down to South America.

I've seen lot of these prison escape shows and it amazes me how often these dumbasses try to go back to their home town, or contact family, or etc etc. None of them do it the only way it can be done - and that is going into a foreign country (not Canada).
    You have to steal plates from the same car basically. Model, color, etc. Cops have automatic scanners for everything. Your only shot is to have money, and a close friend that takes the police a while to find out about. Eventually they will anyway, but they need to be loyal and go on the run with you. Ideally just money and the ability to change your look, and a place to hide out. Bouncing from car to car won't do shit. I thought they had a better plan. Don't go to jail for the 15 year old in your avatar. Your escape won't end well.

First 12