The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Does Nitrogen use listed pitcehrs € when it comes to totals?

I bet the under in the St. Louis/Milwaukee game early this morning.

I just noticed Nelson didn't start.

Do I have action on this game or what? I know this book is a little funky when it comes to listed pitchers. It is still pending in my account.

The Giant

Well, I ended up getting paid.

That's a pretty interesting dynamic. I've never seen a book do that before.

The Giant

Sammy, that really doesn't pertain to my question.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Well, I ended up getting paid.

That's a pretty interesting dynamic. I've never seen a book do that before.
    Yeah, this was discussed in another thread recently.

Opens up a nice advantage to the player eh?!

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah, this was discussed in another thread recently.

Opens up a nice advantage to the player eh?!
    I'm not sure if it's advantageous or not. It's not like I'm ever privy to pitching changes ahead of the books. This whole scenario kind of factors into luck. I got lucky yesterday, doesn't mean I will the next time.

I wonder if their totals even have to go 8.5 innings.

I better to do some reading on their site.

Optional

I'm not sure if it's advantageous or not. It's not like I'm ever privy to pitching changes ahead of the books. This whole scenario kind of factors into luck. I got lucky yesterday, doesn't mean I will the next time.

I wonder if their totals even have to go 8.5 innings.

I better to do some reading on their site.
    I'd say it's an advantage if you are betting the dog, as the fave changing pitcher is likely to give a greater advantage than any disadvantage that would come from an odds change on the dog changing pitcher.

Plus as you say, it gives a different option for betting games where you might think an expected starter is suspect.

Having an the extra option of keep bet at same odds, on top of the regular Action or Listed has to be some advantage somewhere for the sharp guys.

The Giant

I'd say it's an advantage if you are betting the dog, as the fave changing pitcher is likely to give a greater advantage than any disadvantage that would come from an odds change on the dog changing pitcher.

Plus as you say, it gives a different option for betting games where you might think an expected starter is suspect.

Having an the extra option of keep bet at same odds, on top of the regular Action or Listed has to be some advantage somewhere for the sharp guys.
    Does that mean I can't bet favorites anymore? There must be a better way to take advantage of this.

They don't seem to have anything under Action or Listed. I'm going to presume everything is Action...even totals. So, just bet the Over every day, and hope for some pitching changes. But then again, a game could go five innings, get rained out, and you'll lose your Over in a different excruciating way. The Catch-22's are plentiful. I don't see any advantages.

Optional

Well if you only use Nitro it's mostly disadvantageous I guess.

But sharps like you usually use multiple books I thought.

Also, you already spotted another advantageous spot on the totals if you bet the over. There will be more angles there I bet.

Optional

I'm going to presume everything is Action...even totals.
    It's not really "Action" btw, as that would mean the odds adjust on pitcher change. It's a third new option apart from Action or Listed.

The Giant

Well if you only use Nitro it's mostly disadvantageous I guess.

But sharps like you usually use multiple books I thought.

Also, you already spotted another advantageous spot on the totals if you bet the over. There will be more angles there I bet.
    Playing the over really isn't advantageous though. For all the pitching changes that will be made beforehand in your favor, there will likely be an equal amount of rain-shortened games that end up screwing you.

I'm pretty sure they thought this out thoroughly before just deciding to make everything Action.

If you find any loopholes where we can drill them hard, Opti, you let me know.

The Giant

It's not really "Action" btw, as that would mean the odds adjust on pitcher change. It's a third new option apart from Action or Listed.
    What shall we call it?

Optional

Playing the over really isn't advantageous though. For all the pitching changes that will be made beforehand in your favor, there will likely be an equal amount of rain-shortened games that end up screwing you.

I'm pretty sure they thought this out thoroughly before just deciding to make everything Action.

If you find any loopholes where we can drill them hard, Opti, you let me know.
    I don't really think they have thought it through that well. I suspect it's that way for automation purposes or so a human doesn't have to check for pitcher changes more than any plan to give them an advantage.

What shall we call it?
    Action, Listed or Let It Ride Luckydip?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Action, Listed or Let It Ride Luckydip?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Over/Under and Spread Wagers When betting on total runs (over/under) or the spread the game must go 9 innings (or 8.5 if the home team is ahead) to be valid. If a game is cancelled or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the (latest partial) inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.

Official Game Result The result of the game is official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or take the lead in the bottom half of the (latest partial) inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. Bets will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is suspended. This is not the case for 1st half betting, where a game must go the FULL 5 innings to be considered valid. Official game results are inclusive of all action to occur in an extra inning or innings unless otherwise stated on a specific event, line or betslip.

Suspended Playoff Game In the case of a suspended playoff game that will be resumed in a span of 96 hours after its suspension, all bets are valid and will be graded after the completion of the game. If the game is not completed with the 96 hours following the time of the suspension, then all bets are cancelled.

Pitching Changes All bets stand regardless of any pitcher changes. Some prop bets may list the starting pitcher. In this case, the listed pitcher must start for these bets to have action.

The Action at odds taken after pitching change is a rule unique to Nitrogen, as well as all Totals/Run Lines standing.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

the bets you place in nitrogen, are they in $ or btc. ? can you place a bet for $100 and it converts automatically, or do you have to bet .0000xxxx ?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

bets are taking and paid by btc