kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kingdom... The Cav's were up 7 with a minute and a half to go, so please don't talk about personnel. An average coach wins this game. Lue has been awful with his rotations, his timeouts, his game plan (he doesn't have one), etc. This fukker has ran Kyrie and Lebron into the ground in this series and they have both wilted in the 4th quarter of each game. So Lue has Frye who has been a dead eye shooter on the bench this entire series. He's not given Derrick Williams any minutes in this series. Williams is probably the best defender against Durant and he has not seen the fukking floor??? Dahntay Jones is the toughest guy on the team and he can't play. Kerr went 11 deep last night while Lue is sitting on his thumbs. Tristan Thompson and JR Smith have sucked in this series and he keeps going back to them. TT was God awful last night, he was on the bench, Love got hurt and what does Lue do? He puts TT back in the game and Durant immediately scores a crucial basket over him. Put anyone else on the floor right there and they'd do a better job than TT. That is awful coaching.

This Cav's team is one of the dumbest teams I've seen in a Finals. They make boneheaded plays all during the game. I don't have enough space or time to list all the stupid shit this team did last night. That points to ONE thing... Coaching. An average coach tells Shumpert to hold for the last shot in the 1st half. Even a poor coach tells Lebron to get the 6 foul on Draymond instead of deferring. A shitty coach will at least tell the team to defend the 3 on Durant on that dagger shot.

Lue is a stuffed mannequin on the bench. GS is a great team but they were very beatable last night and Lue did nothing.
    Whats weird is they are the same players from last year. I agree Frye should have played more. Not like jefferson was stopping or annoying durant either. Lebron just got TT and JR paid. gonna be hard to move them. Hell, i'd take Vince Carter over anyone on the Cavs bench. You remember when Portland couldn't beat Shaq and Kobe and they went and got vets to play for less money and had the nba's most loaded roster with Pippen, Sheed Wallace, Stoudamire and all those guys? that depth gave the lakers hell. Cavs have to stick with the core and get some veteran depth, but not the Williams boys. They need guys like Vince that are vets who still have something in the tank and wants to win. and guys that will play defense.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

TT and JR are not starters in the league. Both should be coming off the bench if playing at all. Insert an average big for TT and they win last night. Cavs shot like shit on 3's and still should have won but it speaks volumes how bad they are without Lebron. When he sat down i think the Cavs was minus 10, they were plus 7 with him in.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Whats weird is they are the same players from last year. I agree Frye should have played more. Not like jefferson was stopping or annoying durant either. Lebron just got TT and JR paid. gonna be hard to move them. Hell, i'd take Vince Carter over anyone on the Cavs bench. You remember when Portland couldn't beat Shaq and Kobe and they went and got vets to play for less money and had the nba's most loaded roster with Pippen, Sheed Wallace, Stoudamire and all those guys? that depth gave the lakers hell. Cavs have to stick with the core and get some veteran depth, but not the Williams boys. They need guys like Vince that are vets who still have something in the tank and wants to win. and guys that will play defense.
    Put Vince in for JR and this is a series. Hell put in anyone for TT and they win last night. Where is Brian Scalabrine when you need him? Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

This team was up 27 on Shaq and Kobe in game 7 of the worst officiated Western Conf. finals game in history. A team of vets that were willing to hustle, grind, play defense and whatever it takes to win.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Now all of the sudden everyone in the cavs is garbage

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Sheed, Scottie, Bonzi, B. Grant,S. Smith, G. Anthony, and Stacey Augmon? Now these are some guys that could play defense at a high level. I loved Brian Grant always playing guys 3 inches taller than him.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Maybe you think Jr and Shumpert are great players. Lebron, Kyrie, and Love carried them to a title last year. Outside of the core 3 players, they aren't that good. Thompson's only claim is being a great off. rebounder. nothing else. You tell me who is good off that bench? can get their own shot without Lebron? He left the game for 2 minutes and they were minus 10!!!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Cavs have to hit 3s to win.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not his fault that LeBron and Kyrie have minimal chemistry. Plus management sucks. Their bench blows, and they let Dion go because Kyrie, and LeBron are chemistry killers.

Oh, and the Warriors already had won when they got KD. Which is cool with me. They drafted their team, and added a FA.

LeBron went to Miami to start the super team bullshit. The Warriors basically drafted well, and added KD like the Bulls adding Rodman. Yes, a bit different.

Tough break that teams passed on Curry, Klay, and Draymond. Good add in Livingston to run the 2nd unit. Management did a great job.

I always wonder what would have happened if Minnesota took Curry over my man Jonny Flynn, or Curry fell to the Knicks. Regardless, the Warriors are the best and will be for years unless something crazy happens. Enjoy.

Blame the Queen. He ruined the league trying to be Jordan. Should have his one title, but another L works. More losses than wins. He's a bum. Lue isn't to blame. He gets a free pass through the East as the West battle it out too. The league isn't what it used to be when teams actually battled, and hated each other.

Oh yeah, and getting rid of Wiggins for bumass Love was moronic. Drafting Bennett as well. TT was iffy as well, and all the money they gave him. They had a chance to build a super team through the draft, bring LeBron back and messed up. GS didn't. They drafted well, and brought in KD. The Cavs sucked and got top picks and brought LeBitch back. Sucks for them that their management sucks.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 06-08-17 at 02:05 PM.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Maybe you think Jr and Shumpert are great players. Lebron, Kyrie, and Love carried them to a title last year. Outside of the core 3 players, they aren't that good. Thompson's only claim is being a great off. rebounder. nothing else. You tell me who is good off that bench? can get their own shot without Lebron? He left the game for 2 minutes and they were minus 10!!!
    I ain't saying they are good but I never heard this until the warriors killed them. Cavs played no defense all year and don't have a 3rd option. KD/curry a way with James/Irving.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cavs have terrible team other than Lebron and Irving

Love could not start on at least 10 teams

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

I don't get this vilification of TT. He's a great defender and rebounder. Coach Lue has him out on the perimeter guarding Green and you're expecting him to block shots and defensive rebound?

Thompson was Blatt's guy, Love is Lue's guy. Blatt had the right idea; Cavs were better when TT was the #3 player on this team.

Mac4Lyfe

TT fukkin sucks. How can you take up for a guy that scored just as many points as you have in 2 of the 3 games?
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I don't get this vilification of TT. He's a great defender and rebounder. Coach Lue has him out on the perimeter guarding Green and you're expecting him to block shots and defensive rebound?

Thompson was Blatt's guy, Love is Lue's guy. Blatt had the right idea; Cavs were better when TT was the #3 player on this team.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

GS just a better team Splash bros + KD, stats really don't matter they have the better players

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I still can't believe tt got cashed in and got paid for basically committing over the back fouls all game going for offensive boards dating back to a yr and a half ago

A smart owner wouldn't give that guy 6th man money let alone a 100 mil

Mac4Lyfe

The entire league is over paid but the market commands it. Mozgov made more money than Steph Curry this year. Now that's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I still can't believe tt got cashed in and got paid for basically committing over the back fouls all game going for offensive boards dating back to a yr and a half ago

A smart owner wouldn't give that guy 6th man money let alone a 100 mil

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    GS just a better team Splash bros + KD, stats really don't matter they have the better players
    Best post in thread.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    funniest part is LeBron wanted this coach, he got him. LeBron asked for all these trades and pickups, he got them. Now its everyone else's fault. If they were winning guess who would be taking all the praise and eating it up like a fat kid on a cupcake
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

I'm sure someone already brought it up but is there any reason why Kyrie didn't go for the 2 for 1 when he missed the 3 at the end?? It would have to be Lue's fault . Maybe that's why he said he forgot the last few plays?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouseBets View Post
    who will lebron want to be the coach when lue gets kicked out?
    pops

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Korver not Love can hit a shot when it counts...fukking white guys
    Love was absolute trash last game. He is a big factor why the Cavs lost. 1-9? cmon man.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lakerman if you knew all this stuff before the series then why did you bet on Cleveland games 1 and 2 and say they would win the series?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Love was absolute trash last game. He is a big factor why the Cavs lost. 1-9? cmon man.
    Love grabbed a bunch of offensive rebounds. Was hustling. Held his own against Draymond and Iguadala too. Got exposed by Curry and Durant on a few switches but nothing he can do there. 9 shots is not enough for a player of Love's caliber. He can score against any Warriors player 1 on 1.

Bad coaching by Lou. If I were Lou I would slow the game down considerably, feed Love down low the entire game.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Love grabbed a bunch of offensive rebounds. Was hustling. Held his own against Draymond and Iguadala too. Got exposed by Curry and Durant on a few switches but nothing he can do there. 9 shots is not enough for a player of Love's caliber. He can score against any Warriors player 1 on 1.
    Bad coaching by Lou. If I were Lou I would slow the game down considerably, feed Love down low the entire game.
    Bro - I'm convinced you could do a better job than Lue. Even Fukkin Stevie Wonder can see that Cleveland needs to slow the fukk down. The only reason Lue got the job is because he's a friend to a lot of players. WTF?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lakerman if you knew all this stuff before the series then why did you bet on Cleveland games 1 and 2 and say they would win the series?
    I do what I'm told

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    I'm sure someone already brought it up but is there any reason why Kyrie didn't go for the 2 for 1 when he missed the 3 at the end?? It would have to be Lue's fault . Maybe that's why he said he forgot the last few plays?
    This Cav team is one of dumbest teams I've ever seen in the NBA. They do stupid shit that is annoying as fuk when you have money on them. They're looking good in the 1st quarter then they pick up stupid WTF cheap fouls 40 feet from the basket. GS was in the bonus with 9 minutes to go in the half. Curry, Durant and Klay don't miss free throws. Cav's kept them in the game with stupid, cheap fouls. Then to end the half the Cav's were down like 2 and they take silly ass quick shots back to back. GS hits a 3 to go up 5 then Shumpert has 14 seconds until the half Instead of taking the last shot which EVERY team in the NBA, college, HS does, this bastard shoots a horrible 3. GS proceeds to hit a 3 buzzer beater. A 2 point deficit became 8 in a few seconds. Then to start the 3rd what do these dumb asses do? They foul 50, 60, 70 feet away from the basket and GS is in the bonus with 8 minutes in the 3rd. That is horseshit. I don't have time to go over the implosion with 3 minutes to go in that 4th. We all saw it. The Cav's players have very low basketball IQ, including Lebron. Coaching can cover up idiots but Lue is the main clown.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Coach needs to wake the penetrate up and play Channing fyre more

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGambler View Post
    Coach needs to wake the penetrate up and play Channing fyre more
    More? This dumb ass Lue has not played Frye at ALL in this series. Not 1 fuking minute, not even in mop up duty. He also has Derrick Williams planted on the bench when he could at least come in and put another body on Durant. BUT NO. Lue rather run Lebron's dick in the dirt by over playing him. Lue has lost his fukkin mind. It's like he's trying to get Kyrie or Lebron hurt on purpose.

Skrilla777

Yeah they (Cavs) got a low IQ on the court. That's where the coaching comes in. Warriors basketball IQ is the opposite so that's a big advantage on top of everything else. Cavs can do better with a more sharp veteran coach in my opinion.

Skrilla777

Also LeBron was tired as hell at certain times throughout the game, especially the end. Mental fatigue + physical fatigue + low IQ against the Warriors sums up game 3.

IBetYou

You got your wish, Derrick will play says Windhorst...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

He sux at the pick and roll. He gets lost out there. Defensively, this is not on Lue. JR is uncoachable on defense. Lue told Doris Burke how frustrated he was cause guys aren't listening. Kyrie, Love, and JR have not cared about defense their entire careers. Love is putting in effort finally. Their offense is good enough to overcome other good teams. But a team with 4 all stars, including 2 mvp's, takes a team with great defense. This team is so not it. The only chance they have is their bench outplaying the W's. That sure ain't happening.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    You got your wish, Derrick will play says Windhorst...
    Mutherfukker finally decides to play him 4 games later. Lue needs a swift kick in the ass. He probably still won't play Frye, stubborn bastard.

IBetYou

Must say I prefer Williams to Frye. More versatile. Hasn't been in the rotation for months though.

First 12