Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I just want to know if this Warriors team could beat those dominate Bulls team with Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Rodman, Steve Kerr, etc? How about the dominate Lakers teams with Shaq and Kobe?

Shaq was so dominate and that team played defense.. Robert Horry hitting 3's, Fisher was a solid defender too.. They may have slowed down the pace...
    I think they could beat the Lakers. I'm not sure about the Bulls though. Bulls defense is so much better than any team in the modern NBA. Plus, MJ is still the best. I think the Bulls would have been able to handle them.

The problem with the Cavs is they play the same style as the Warriors, transition 3s, and the Warriors will beat them everytime playing that way. You need to play a slow down half court game to beat the Warriors. You gotta be great playing half court ISO ball. Bulls could do that.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I just want to know if this Warriors team could beat those dominate Bulls teams with Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Rodman, Steve Kerr, etc? How about the dominate Lakers teams with Shaq and Kobe?

Shaq was so dominate and that team played defense.. Robert Horry hitting 3's, Fisher was a solid defender too.. They may have slowed down the pace...
    Pippen would diffidently slow down Durant and Jordan would slow down Curry. But who the hell is gonna slow down Jordan?

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I just want to know if this Warriors team could beat those dominate Bulls teams with Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Rodman, Steve Kerr, etc? How about the dominate Lakers teams with Shaq and Kobe?

can't compare different eras... cause one thing for sure they'd play more physical and don't think green and them would play the same when curry, durant and klay are getting beat up on the offensive end. completely changes the dynamics of the game. but who knows?!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Comparing eras is foolish

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Team commits 20 turnovers and leads by 20....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Not so sure about that..

These teams balled fellas you forget!!!

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Fight

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I think they could beat the Lakers. I'm not sure about the Bulls though. Bulls defense is so much better than any team in the modern NBA. Plus, MJ is still the best. I think the Bulls would have been able to handle them.

The problem with the Cavs is they play the same style as the Warriors, transition 3s, and the Warriors will beat them everytime playing that way. You need to play a slow down half court game to beat the Warriors. You gotta be great playing half court ISO ball. Bulls could do that.
    Dobbermans did guard the perimeter well.. Could have shut down the Warriors shooting...

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

U see that fight

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Comparing eras is foolish
    Yeah, no sense is those arguments. Pointless.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

Anyone see that or wat

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    can't compare different eras... cause one thing for sure they'd play more physical and don't think green and them would play the same when curry, durant and klay are getting beat up on the offensive end. completely changes the dynamics of the game. but who knows?!
    Wasn't that long ago.. I think you could compare... Shaq and Kobe that one year were sick!! Slow it down and pound into Shaq, Kobe hitting 3's and driving and dunking like Lebron now back in the day..

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Anyone see that or wat
    Naw. What happened?

killakam
    killakam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Anyone see that or wat
    i did, but they switched to a different camera. i wonder if it was gs fan vs cavs.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    KD, MVP. Sorry. LeBron isn't getting another lucky one until he learns how to pass to Kyrie.
    Or pass to somebody on his own team instead of the towel boy or the fat dude with the court side seats drinking a beer. How many turnovers now for the Queen? 12?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Or pass to somebody on his own team instead of the towel boy or the fat dude with the court side seats drinking a beer. How many turnovers now for the Queen? 12?
    14 assists. learn the game. a pt guard strives for a 3/1 ratio. he had 14 assists and 4 t/o's. do the math.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    14 assists. learn the game. a pt guard strives for a 3/1 ratio. he had 14 assists and 4 t/o's. do the math.
    My math comes to 2-0, and a likely broom coming out. Kyrie should start the offense with the ball is the point. LeBron will always get his stats, but they have no chance when he doesn't allow anyone else to contribute. Yeah, yeah. He had 14 assists. Good for him. Anyone with a clue watching knows his play ruined any team rhythm.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    My math comes to 2-0, and a likely broom coming out. Kyrie should start the offense with the ball is the point. LeBron will always get his stats, but they have no chance when he doesn't allow anyone else to contribute. Yeah, yeah. He had 14 assists. Good for him. Anyone with a clue watching knows his play ruined any team rhythm.
    Let me learn you something. Kyrie averages just over 5 assists, but 25 points a game. he is no john stockton. Lebron is a point forward. He is better at getting teammates involved. Have u ever watched this team with Kyrie at the head? Not very good. I'm pretty sure they won twenty something games when he ran the team. Lebron has won 3 championships when he runs a team. It's ok to not be a fan of Lebron, but dont make yourself sound stupid doing it. Lol. Lebron ruining a team's rhythm. Hilarious.

Cuse0323

Let me learn you something. Kyrie averages just over 5 assists, but 25 points a game. he is no john stockton. Lebron is a point forward. He is better at getting teammates involved. Have u ever watched this team with Kyrie at the head? Not very good. I'm pretty sure they won twenty something games when he ran the team. Lebron has won 3 championships when he runs a team. It's ok to not be a fan of Lebron, but dont make yourself sound stupid doing it. Lol. Lebron ruining a team's rhythm. Hilarious.
    I watched a missed FT, then a brick from LeBron, offensive rebound, and Ray Allen win a Championship. Then the NBA suspend Draymond, and Kyrie hit the big shot for Lebron to win another. The Cavs were in it until LeBron chucked up garbage. It's fine. I'm looking forward to more of the same.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

scary thing is Cleve played pretty well

They have too many journeyman players though that could not start on Kentucky

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Next game is on Wednesday, glad we don't have to wait a week.. ..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

You are an idiot. He has 27/10/12 in the 3rd quarter. and 4 t/o.
    And you think I believe my own shit?
    Idiot? I think not.
    (look in the mirror if you think I was serious for one second)
    I'm fully aware of who he is, dude, you are too sensative.

First ... 2345