PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pittsburgh mayor fires back at Trump’s reference of city

Fri Jun 2, 2017 12:30PM

Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto

The mayor of Pittsburgh has censured US President Donald Trump for his use of the city
    in rationalizing withdrawal from the landmark 2015 global climate agreement reached in Paris.

In his speech at the White House on Thursday announcing the decision to pull out of the pact,
    Trump said, “In order to fulfill my solemn duty to protect America and its citizens, the United
    States will withdraw from the Paris climate accord… the Paris accord is very unfair at the highest
    level to the United States.”

“I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris,” he added.

Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto, a Democrat, was not thrilled with his city’s reference in
    Trump’s remarks.

He hit back on Twitter when the White House tweeted Trump’s Pittsburgh quote,
    saying that "it's now up to cities to lead" and follow the guidelines laid out in the
    Paris Agreement.

"As the Mayor of Pittsburgh, I can assure you that we will follow the guidelines
    of the Paris Agreement for our people, our economy & future," Peduto wrote.

He also rejected Trump’s claim that people of Pittsburgh voted for the Republican
    in the 2016 presidential election.

"Fact: Hillary Clinton received 80% of the vote in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh stands with
    the world & will follow Paris Agreement,” he asserted.

US cities rebel against Trump over Paris accord

In an interview with Britain’s Telegraph newspaper on Friday, Peduto said mayors and
    governors across the United States were uniting to stand behind the Paris deal to fight
    climate change.

He said he was shocked by Trump's announcement. "I was shocked for two main reasons.
    Firstly, I was at Paris and was one of the 500 mayors from across the world saying the
    water's warm and that we're going to do this," he said.

"Secondly, it is ironic that he used Pittsburgh in his announcement. Hillary Clinton won
    Pittsburgh with nearly 80% of the vote,” he added.

Trump has taken a hard stance on climate change; at times calling it a hoax by China.
    He vowed during the election campaign to "cancel" the Paris agreement within 100
    days of becoming president on January 20 in order to bolster US oil and coal giant,
    which bankrolled his campaign.

The Paris Climate Agreement was negotiated by representatives of 195 countries in Paris
    and went into effect on November 4, 2016.

A group of 82 mayors, including the mayors of New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago,
    said in joint statement they "will adopt, honor, and uphold the commitments to the goals
    enshrined in the Paris Agreement."

The document initially had 61 signatories but an updated version published on Thursday
    night added another 21. The 82 leaders of cities from Seattle to New York to Arkansas
    said they represent 39 million Americans.

Pittsburgh mayor fires back at Trump

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Not surprised. Just another day in 2017 politics.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump does not care about that loser

He cares about America

PAULYPOKER

I see a big change in how posters here use to agree with my anti Elite Establishment puppet government jargon..
    It is like they blindly trust Trump.....

However,the Elite Establishment is still pulling the strings of the puppet government, without missing a beat.....
    Big oil is still the largest monopoly in the world.....
    Pulling out of the Paris agreement is all you need to know.....

Wherever there is Oil in the world, you will see a billion dollar US military base in striking distance,
    guarding it as if it were God himself.....

Whoever controls the oil shall rule this world.......

It will tenfold now that US is pulling out and diving head first into the vagina of Big oil........

The US military is not fighting for our freedom..
    The US military is sacrificing our lives in the name of oil......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Allegheny county is lib as penetrate, despite the people that actually live there being the opposite

it's just typical political shit

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Trump can't even talk without someone shitting on him

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Pittsburgh should know.

I still remember flying over it
    many years ago and asking my Dad what the black smog on the skyline was, looking over he said: that's Pittsburgh.

Trump has lost a lot of support.
    People seeing through him now.

jjgold

Stock Market biggest up run in American History

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

At the end of the day numbers don't lie trump making everyone money. Creating jobs etc he will be re elected

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    At the end of the day numbers don't lie trump making everyone money. Creating jobs etc he will be re elected

Best quote I have seen anyhwere

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

He's still kickin ass
    So glad I voted for this guy

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Trump will go down as greatest President of all time. Already considered top 3.

-600 Trump will be on Mount Rushmore by 2026.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Trump will go down as greatest President of all time. Already considered top 3.

-600 Trump will be on Mount Rushmore by 2026.
    I didnt realize you were joking until the last sentence, well done.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stock Market biggest up run in American History
    JJ my man...

What do you tell posters here, when they ask about the stock market?

PAULYPOKER

US cities, states, companies commit to Paris accord

The group, which includes three governors, 30 mayors, more than 100 businesses and more than
    80 university presidents, is negotiating with the UN to have its submission accepted alongside
    contributions to the Paris climate deal by other countries.

New energy is still alive competing with fossil fuel as it should be........

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 06-03-17 at 01:53 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Peduto a worthless pos clown

PAULYPOKER

Free market.........

You watch,big oil will write new laws making it near impossible to invest in new energy.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

"New energy" is useless on an energy density basis. They have to write new rules just for it to survive. It's terrible. It sucks. It pollutes more. It has to be propped up by Daddy Government. I'm so sick of utter idiots pumping "renewables" who have zero knowledge of BTUs. Everyone is laughing at you.

PAULYPOKER

I don't give a fukk about climate change

Monopoly is what I'm against

No laws holding fossil fuel or new energy back......

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Yeah, but at what sacrifice? If your children and my children have nothing left but a dying planet, what legacy have you left? That humans were nothing but greedy, stupid fuks who sought wars and mindless "things", while destroying the planet that kept them alive.

PAULYPOKER

Obama was all for Fracking and Fracking does more damage to Eco systems than the rest........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, but at what sacrifice? If your children and my children have nothing left but a dying planet, what legacy have you left? That humans were nothing but greedy, stupid fuks who sought wars and mindless "things", while destroying the planet that kept them alive.
    You don't know anything about what you're talking about. The planet has had far more violent "change" before humans were ever around. They have absolutely no idea how much humans influence the weather. China is the no.1 polluter in the world. Yet they didn't have to do shit under the Paris Accord. You can't even drink their water or breathe their air. They have LITERALLY created a semipermanent almost uninhabitable smog cloud around their nation. But you're a complete buffoon who is brainwashed, so don't let facts get in the way of showcasing your idiocy.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Pittsburgh should know.

I still remember flying over it
    many years ago and asking my Dad what the black smog on the skyline was, looking over he said: that's Pittsburgh.

Trump has lost a lot of support.
    People seeing through him now.
    You're damn right. Pittsburgh use to be a smog infested unhealthy city, today its a city of technology and fuk'in winners. The problem has always been stupid old rich fuks like Trump can't the see the possibility of clean air energy. They're too stuck in old ass water and air poisoning planet destroying ways.

Keep heating the planet you fuks, and see what happens. Keep watch'in polar and mountain ice caps melting and see how much land we'll lose. Hint, hope you don't live in Florida or anywhere along the south east coast, and that's just the beginning.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    You don't know anything about what you're talking about. The planet has had far more violent "change" before humans were ever around. They have absolutely no idea how much humans influence the weather. China is the no.1 polluter in the world. Yet they didn't have to do shit under the Paris Accord. You can't even drink their water or breathe their air. They have LITERALLY created a semipermanent almost uninhabitable smog cloud around their nation. But you're a complete buffoon who is brainwashed, so don't let facts get in the way of showcasing your idiocy.
    Oh look, another dumb fuk, non pro chimed in. Go read a book or search effects of green house gases and who the fuk is causing them, you omega twit. No shit, other countries have problems, that's the entire fuking purpose of the Paris Accord, so we can solve this problem globally not just in the US.

mikejamm

While you're at it oil loving fuk heads, google "peak oil", and see how much of your precious black poison sludge oil is actually left. YES, is will run the fuk out one day soon and then what, had you sought a modern better way, future generations might have survived.

Quite a shame really, the ignorance of man. This small blue planet called Earth is a living, breathing wonder of the universe. Nothing as far as we know right now, exist like it anywhere in the comos, and Humans are destroying it over phony ideologies and greed.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-03-17 at 03:40 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

US cities, states, companies commit to Paris accord

The group, which includes three governors, 30 mayors, more than 100 businesses and more than
    80 university presidents, is negotiating with the UN to have its submission accepted alongside
    contributions to the Paris climate deal by other countries.

Perfect. Companies can still continue to work on cleaner energy, and keep improving the amount of emissions we put out. Now, we can do that and not foot the bill for other countries that don't do shit to live up to that farce of an agreement. The world is mad because we aren't giving money to them for another bullshit deal. We can still work towards less pollution, cleaner energy, and new energy sources without some moronic accord. Win fckin win.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

In other news, no one gives a fuk about this clown from Pittsburgh. Down the road when Trump's actions on this deal creates jobs no one will remember this guy saying anything. He will probably claim he was joking to not look like an ass clown.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He should have just said Pennsylvania, not Pittsburgh but it's dumbass semantics. The left would be up in arms if he stayed in it anyway. He can't win with the Libtards, so fck it.

He needs to just get the damn Republicans behind him, and get some more shit done. Dems won't help him with a damn thing. They wanna obstruct, delay anything, and pray they can somehow win back the Senate, House, or both in 2018.

Which none will happen. Enough people are intelligent enough to see through the shit, thankfully. They are digging a bigger grave, because anyone with a brain can see they only care about winning, not the well-being of average American people. Yes, Republicans want to win too, more than help as well. Luckily, Trump is neither.

jjgold

Trump gaining more and more steam with voters

He only looks out for Americans not politicians

mikejamm

Pittsburgh...City of Winners! Steelers and and soon to be back to back Stanley Cup winning Pens!
    I'm proud to be a Pittsburgh native and damn proud of our Mayor Bill for standing up to that pompous ass dumb fuk'in windbag Trump!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Cuse, Trump deliberately put Pitt in the speech because he knew this guy would act like a clown. He sets up all these liberals knowing full well they will take the bait. Its almost too easy anymore

jjgold

Trump is a mastermind

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Amazing how there's so much divide from West to East here in the USA. Thanks for your hard 8 years of work Obama. You clown.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The mayor of Pittsburgh should be more concerned with his crime infested shithole of a city.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The mayor of Pittsburgh should be more concerned with his crime infested shithole of a city.
    Your ass is crime infested.....

12 Last