RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Memorial Day MLB play...

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend and this last day of the three days of relaxation.

STL (Leake) +106

No way Leake should be an underdog at all. Yes, the Dodgers are hot, but they will not touch this cat today, just like they couldn't get the stick on him 5 days ago. Also, Rich Hill is lost in his mechanics right now and you don't get that back as a pitcher in a short time. His confidence was at an all time low his last game walking 7 batters in 4 innings. In my experience, I've never seen a pitcher bounce back after a game like that. This number is way off IMO.

Good luck if you follow along.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Holiday Winner!!
    Nail it Ranger!!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Hope you all enjoyed the weekend and this last day of the three days of relaxation.

STL (Leake) +106

No way Leake should be an underdog at all. Yes, the Dodgers are hot, but they will not touch this cat today, just like they couldn't get the stick on him 5 days ago. Also, Rich Hill is lost in his mechanics right now and you don't get that back as a pitcher in a short time. His confidence was at an all time low his last game walking 7 batters in 4 innings. In my experience, I've never seen a pitcher bounce back after a game like that. This number is way off IMO.

Good luck if you follow along.
    very suspicious line. it's like they're forcing you to take leake. like it, but concerned. should be best bet of the day actually. those 7 bb by hill last time an aberration? previous starts not bad. leake has been off the charts good this year for some reason.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Shoot I might be on Dodgers

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I hope so Rangerer, I hope so.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Shoot I might be on Dodgers
    for what reason. other than they're the favorite which you seem to lean to every day. college lacrosse season is over, what are you going to bet on now.

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

AGREE im on STL over LAD

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

all the best

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    very suspicious line. it's like they're forcing you to take leake. like it, but concerned. should be best bet of the day actually. those 7 bb by hill last time an aberration? previous starts not bad. leake has been off the charts good this year for some reason.

Not really "suspicious" when you consider the hot bats of the Dodgers, facing a guy for the 2nd time in 5 days which is an advantage to hitters because he is still fresh in their minds. Books set this number with that in mind which is why you see the Over 8.5 juiced quite a bit. I still don't think they touch Leake and the fact Hill is a mental mess right now. Like I said in the original post, I've never seen a pitcher bounce back after pitching that poorly.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cards

we are on them

unusialsusp5

line should be other way around but the line that is really off is boston being -170 on the road with price who got shellacked in his rehab starts, shoulder gone and needs surgery against yes, a reliever who has been effective but still a reliever. chicago playing better than last year but still not very good. but -170, who in their right mind would bet boston today.