JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Jibbs I had a dumb ass try shit with me on the job. I was making 140 and he was making 30. I walked away. 6 months later he had already gotten fired my friend who dates his sis in law told me where they were gonna be. I popped up and bitch slapped him in front of his girl. He never popped off again. Jibby it matters in how much money you make that lets you decide how much shit you take. I guess you weren't making more than 40 but in califas may be 60 since c.o.l. is so much higher.
    Chico there is only 2 times in my life time that I backed down and bitched out from fights and basically got punked and humiliated..

Once was in Jr High School 7th grade when THE older bigger black school bully walked up to me in an empty school hallway and punched me hard in the chest and knocked me down, he said give me a dollar or I'm gonna kick your ass... I reached in my pocket and gave him a dollar.. I had never felt so humiliated and weak in my life.. I told my older brother the story when I got home hoping he would beat up the bully for me, that backfired as my older brother beat me up some more for giving him that dollar... .. I still never fought that bully and avoided him that entire school year..

Another time was in the gym in my mid 20's and a professional HW boxer (won't mention names) was in a complete rage and was looking to fight anyone in the gym.. I happen to be in the gym minding my own business, I was exhausted after a work out. He walked right up to me and challenged me chest to chest, eye to eye saying let's go, I knew he would have kicked my ass so I backed off and walked away.. He didn't hit me though or it would have been on, wouldn't have cared if I got knocked out either..

Those are the only times I got weak and folded in my life time.. Both times bothered me for years.. Today I think back and I'm glad I did bitch out or I would have gotten really hurt in both those situations...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Chico there is only 2 times in my life time that I backed down and bitched out from fights and basically got punked and humiliated..

Once was in Jr High School 7th grade when THE older bigger black school bully walked up to me in an empty school hallway and punched me hard in the chest and knocked me down, he said give me a dollar or I'm gonna kick your ass... I reached in my pocket and gave him a dollar.. I had never felt so humiliated and weak in my life.. I told my older brother the story when I got home hoping he would beat up the bully for me, that backfired as my older brother beat me up some more for giving him that dollar... .. I still never fought that bully and avoided him that entire school year..

Another time was in the gym in my mid 20's and a professional HW boxer (won't mention names) was in a complete rage and was looking to fight anyone in the gym.. I happen to be in the gym minding my own business, I was exhausted after a work out. He walked right up to me and challenged me chest to chest, eye to eye saying let's go, I knew he would have kicked my ass so I backed off and walked away.. He didn't hit me though or it would have been on, wouldn't have cared if I got knocked out either..

Those are the only times I got weak and folded in my life time.. Both times bothered me for years.. Today I think back and I'm glad I did bitch out or I would have gotten really hurt in both those situations...
    all that we learned here is that republicans cant count either...as that is 3 not 2

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Wait. So let me get this straight.

Millennial snowflake opinion 'reporter' who weighs a buck thirty soaking wet continues to shove his phone/microphone in a grown man's face after being told not to and gets taken down?

Be honest, I've seen enough from the hardcore libs on here that they would do the exact same thing. You go around antagonizing people and you end up getting what you deserve.

Move on.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Wait. So let me get this straight.

Millennial snowflake opinion 'reporter' who weighs a buck thirty soaking wet continues to shove his phone/microphone in a grown man's face after being told not to and gets taken down?

Be honest, I've seen enough from the hardcore libs on here that they would do the exact same thing. You go around antagonizing people and you end up getting what you deserve.

Move on.
    shame that's not how it happened. Female fox reporter set the record straight.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Get off dwietbart. brannon only knows what comey tells him. He didn't throw him under the bus and if you believe that....... Than no wonder you voted for trump.
    Brennan, not Brannon. And being the head of the CIA he doesn't need Comey's input to know metric fuk tons of classified info.

You usually have no idea what you're talking about, but you especially don't when you can't tell a Trump cabinet member from one of the top intelligence operators in the land.

Also: Witness changes story
    Last edited by ByeShea; 05-25-17 at 04:28 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Do you notice a pattern here?

There's been 3 special elections since Trump took office - and in each one the media (which is absolutely retarded in its pro-Democrat bias) has brought out all the stops in trying to create a national story, an alternative superstar (remember that superfag in Georgia - holy shite!), and then... the LOSS.

This Democrat cowboy ... I don't know much about this race, but I know a lot about the Democratic Party. These fukkers are trying to coverup a murder of its own staffer. They actively do not want people looking into Seth Rich. It's amazing.

The GA guy did not lose. He just didn't win by enough to not have the actual vote which will Bennett month and he is leading the polls by 7%

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...-election/amp/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    all that we learned here is that republicans cant count either...as that is 3 not 2
    It's 2 and I should know as I wasn't including my older brother.. Don't be a smart ass Rudy....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    The GA guy did not lose. He just didn't win by enough to not have the actual vote which will Bennett month and he is leading the polls by 7%

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...-election/amp/
    Ah. Right. Still his best chance to win passed.

7 points is a lot in a traditionally GOP district. Do you think that's accurate?

Steeve
    Steeve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Spicer needs to bring this tactic for handling the alt-left media to the White House press room.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the most important thing about this story is the guy who got body slammed actually brought up the CBO. The CBO is the geraldo rivera of government agencies. He got what he deserved.
    that must be highbrow lol Point is CBO is not reliable and their estimations have proven to be worthless time and time again. Why doesn't that reporter report on that? oh that is because he is a fake reporter.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

that must be highbrow lol Point is CBO is not reliable and their estimations have proven to be worthless time and time again. Why doesn't that reporter report on that? oh that is because he is a fake reporter.
    Your a right wing slappy hack. Nobody cares what you think.

khicks26

Surprise 40 of the Rep's that voted for Trump Care own stock in Healthcare companies.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Surprise 40 of the Rep's that voted for Trump Care own stock in Healthcare companies.
    a rare glimpse into the world of intelligent people for you khicks.

khicks26

a rare glimpse into the world of intelligent people for you khicks.
    If they were intelligent we wouldn't know that they owed the stock.

brooks85

If they were intelligent we wouldn't know that they owed the stock.
    it doesn't work that way

and if you were intelligent you'd own stock. So again, 40 intelligent people.

khicks26

it doesn't work that way

and if you were intelligent you'd own stock. So again, 40 intelligent people.
    Corruption?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Its hilarious that guy was body slammed man this guys a hero in my book.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Ah. Right. Still his best chance to win passed.

7 points is a lot in a traditionally GOP district. Do you think that's accurate?

I have no idea. Polls haven't been reliable as of late, that's for sure.

brooks85

Corruption?
    no, owning stock that you know is going up is not corruption.

khicks26

no, owning stock that you know is going up is not corruption.
    But passing a law that will make it go up is.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol all politicians benefit from being in politics is there a single politician that doesn't?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol all politicians benefit from being in politics is there a single politician that doesn't?
    True, does this make it right? Why do you think that's funny?

brooks85

says who?

I want the law passed, the country wants the law passed.

Corruption would have been how obamacare was passed, that was pure corruption.

khicks26

says who?

I want the law passed, the country wants the law passed.

Corruption would have been how obamacare was passed, that was pure corruption.
    On Avg the stocks have made 50k a year. Some who have up to 500k invested in these companies stand to make more. The bills tax breaks will make the companies even more profitable.
    17% of the country wants the bill to pass. 23 million less people will have insurance with Trump Care. CBO says Trump Care will be even worse than before Obama Care, & Obama Care was a fuking joke.

brooks85

On Avg the stocks have made 50k a year. Some who have up to 500k invested in this companies stand to make more. The bills tax breaks will make the companies even more profitable. yep.. that sounds right, legal and exactly how one would want the market to work. You invest more, you earn more.

17% of the country wants the bill to pass. Says who?

23 million less people will have insurance with Trump Care. Wrong, you make the mistake of trusting Obama and the political class. Obamacare did not add 20 million to health insurance. That is a lie. 23 million DO NOT stand to lose healthcare. Also, healthcare is not a right.

CBO says Trump Care will be even worse than before Obama Care, & Obama Care was a fuking joke. Good, I'd be very concerned if CBO supported trump's plan and I'm being dead serious. They are worthless agency who have a track record as bad as rkelly's, if you have any respect for your intelligence you'll never quote them again.

there you go

khicks26

there you go
    Corruption.

Polls

Says who?

Says Who?

brooks85

just like you failed on the definition of racism, you're failing on what is corruption.

lol, amazing you could be that desperate to say something that proves you're wrong. Again, majority of country wants it passed.

2014 called

history called

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I agree, I can't stand the media types like these.. It's poison to the weak minded.. This weasel reporter represents just that.. He was warned and he didn't back off.. He got body slammed.. If he wasn't such a pussy he would have fought back.. I don't condone that type of behavior but these media twits aren't helping this Country...
    The mindset that if you don't like what you're hearing you should physically attack someone isn't helping the country either.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The mindset that if you don't like what you're hearing you should physically attack someone isn't helping the country either.
    the comedy in this post is so ripe, it's why I enjoy this forum.

antifa

lol

khicks26

just like you failed on the definition of racism, you're failing on what is corruption.

lol, amazing you could be that desperate to say something that proves you're wrong. Again, majority of country wants it passed.

2014 called

history called
    So you don't know who is says these things? Was it Ales Jones you heard this from?

Every time you get stuck you use this type of BS. You Lose.

brooks85

So you don't know who is says these things? Was it Ales Jones you heard this from?

Every time you get stuck you use this type of BS. You Lose.
    no, actually I said them. I've literally made 100s of posts on it involving facts you won't hear on fake news like MSM or TYT. You should have paid attention.

and CBO is a joke because they use static scoring. You don't know what it is but it's a joke. Similar to how polls are manipulated.

brooks85

remember obamacare wasn't about healthcare, it wasn't designed to work. It was a hidden jobs program and it "worked."

chico2663

Your a right wing slappy hack. Nobody cares what you think.
    head of cbo is a republican

chico2663

Brennan, not Brannon. And being the head of the CIA he doesn't need Comey's input to know metric fuk tons of classified info.

You usually have no idea what you're talking about, but you especially don't when you can't tell a Trump cabinet member from one of the top intelligence operators in the land.

Also: Witness changes story
    was typing on android. I knew who i was talking about as did you. My point is that although the fbi and cia are both under justice (thank you billary) doesn't mean he will tell them everything.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

no, actually I said them. I've literally made 100s of posts on it involving facts you won't hear on fake news like MSM or TYT. You should have paid attention.

and CBO is a joke because they use static scoring. You don't know what it is but it's a joke. Similar to how polls are manipulated.
    They go by the Laffer () curve. Or use brooksy math.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve

First 12345 Last