itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Light some buildings,rinse and repeat. I don't expect anything to change after this sadly.
    Exactly. FB graphics of "pray for manchester" coming as a remedy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The bomb went off in the foyer as people were exiting.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lets be honest, if it turns out to be "only" 20 dead, I'd say this was mediocre attack. Had they done it right, they would have had a few guys outside with full auto guns to spray down 200 more. Plant a few more bombs outside and then you have a well thought out, major impact type of attack.

I'm unimpressed here
    There are over 50 injured, so I am expecting that death toll to rise.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lets be honest, if it turns out to be "only" 20 dead, I'd say this was mediocre attack. Had they done it right, they would have had a few guys outside with full auto guns to spray down 200 more. Plant a few more bombs outside and then you have a well thought out, major impact type of attack.

I'm unimpressed here
    Boston marathon bombing only killed 3 but injured many more.

This seems to be bigger then that, bombs were placed and what not in that Boston attack.. I'd say 20 dead and more injured off one bomb explosion is a successful attack...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I know there were smaller terrorist attacks but nothing like this..This size in such a public place, where a bomb goes off killing 20 and injuring many more.. I don't recall any terrorist attacks happening recently like this in England.. You live there Packard so you should know..
    Your right weve not really had a arena attack before,that was always the one people worried would one day happen. Their has been a few attacks planned in England previously but they were stopped.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Yep weve become so soft man.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yep weve become so soft man.
    Yea I'm tired of praying for Orlando praying for Boston praying for San Bernadino and Paris etc. time to sort some bastards out. Ironically these coffee places and cafes and pop concerts are getting targeted yet wait a week and go ask that type of place if they are fed up with this and you'll be called an uncaring racist.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Soft liberal leaders in the UK.. People of England need Trump 2.0 as a leader and walls built ASAP... Send all the Syrian refugees back to the refugee camps.. Brexit ain't good enough but is a good start....

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yea I'm tired of praying for Orlando praying for Boston praying for San Bernadino and Paris etc. time to sort some bastards out. Ironically these coffee places and cafes and pop concerts are getting targeted yet wait a week and go ask that type of place if they are fed up with this and you'll be called an uncaring racist.
    Exactly. People should stop being sad from this and start getting angry. This should not be happening. Be sad if it was some type of natural disaster not when some Muslim scum murders 20 people. Where is the anger?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Exactly. People should stop being sad from this and start getting angry. This should not be happening. Be sad if it was some type of natural disaster not when some Muslim scum murders 20 people. Where is the anger?
    fukkin democrats man

although I bet that is only ppl who go to Ariana grande concerts

so they should be outraged

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump dead on about immigration

Need to throw them all
    Out

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump dead on about immigration

Need to throw them all
    Out
    all those dumbasses who walked out at notre dame can join them

its amazing how professors can brainwash smart college students

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Correct throw out foreingers..

Kermit

It's almost like they were unknowingly warning the fans.

Good morning Manchester!

We've got a 'Dangerous Woman' with us this evening... Who's here for Ariana Grande?!

https://www.facebook.com/ManchesterA...type=3&theater

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep... Should get angry at these attacks and fight back harder.. Bust in to all mosques and wire them up and listen... If Muslims get offended to bad.. Can't be having bombs going off at concerts like this killing and injuring these many innocent civilians....

Europe is focked though, expect many more terrorist attacks to happen with all those Muslim refugees they let in.. Can't let in a million Muslim refugees and not expect attacks like these to happen and happen often.. Common sense tells you this..

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I'm unimpressed here
    There's something wrong with you.

packerd_00

Spot on.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Yemen death toll reaches
    10,000 thats the Saudis Trump
    loves so much.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-10000-un-says

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

How this motherfukker missed the Ariana Grande concert today is simply beyond me.

Police: Man slays neo-Nazi roommates over Islam disrespect

A man told police he killed his two roommates because they were neo-Nazis who disrespected his recent conversion to Islam, and investigators found bomb-making materials and Nazi propaganda after he led them to the bodies.

Devon Arthurs, 18, told police he had until recently shared his roommates' neo-Nazi beliefs, but that he converted to Islam, according to court documents and a statement the Tampa Police Department released Monday.

Arthurs is being charged with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony and three counts of armed kidnapping. Court records did not list an attorney for him.

In the apartment with the victims' bodies on Friday, investigators found Nazi and white supremacist propaganda; a framed picture of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh; and explosives and radioactive substances, according to the court documents.

They also found a fourth roommate, Brandon Russell, crying and standing outside the apartment's front door in his U.S. Army uniform.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Russian Rocket 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can't speak for everyone but I'm angry... but what are we going to do??? The guy blew himself up. Not only that... but if he was alive... are the police going to let us take shots at him?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wow... look at that fukking clown. Looks like 120 lbs soaking wet

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Wow... look at that fukking clown. Looks like 120 lbs soaking wet
    he only killed his 2 roommates...probably were 110lbs

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

this will all be forgotten by friday. since the muslim blew himself up there will be no manhunt or pretend investigation. the victims families won't forget but no one else will be discussing this at their memorial day cookout. already old news.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    this will all be forgotten by friday. since the muslim blew himself up there will be no manhunt or pretend investigation. the victims families won't forget but no one else will be discussing this at their memorial day cookout. already old news.
    Why would anyone want to discuss this at a memorial day cookout?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Impossible to stop a bunch of crazed lunatics that are willing to die.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave The Giant 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why would anyone want to discuss this at a memorial day cookout?
    my point exactly. no one will because no one really cares. all they care about is if their smart phones aren't working and they can't text or tweet to tell someone how their day is going.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Impossible to stop a bunch of crazed lunatics that are willing to die.
    More then a bunch Giant, more like millions world wide.. I don't like this at all, I don't like the genocide of Christians being exterminated in the middle east either..

I'm pissed off at radical Islam and tired of it... I still remember 9/11 like it was yesterday...

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

I'm unimpressed here
    Not funny, douchebag.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Muslims parading around like this in the streets should be detained and immediately thrown out of the Country never to be let back in.. That would be a good start to fighting back..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Let's just blame liberals and democrats. those rotten fukers lying us into the Iraq war and creating pissed off muslims makes me think they all should be shot. You right wing hypocritie scumbags deserve this shit. U take blame for nothing. You keep voting for people who won't stay out of others business than are stunned someone got pissed off make me sick. Your votes created this bullshit so man up and take some blame. Something u assholes will always refuse to do. Again u voted in Cheney and Bush so this is what u got. Own it u ignorant fuks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    Its time we start rounding up all the family members of these terrorists and executing them in the street on live TV. If they want to act like barbarians at least the rest of those scumbags can see what will happen to everyone they care about if they want to pull this shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Let's just blame liberals and democrats. those rotten fukers lying us into the Iraq war and creating pissed off muslims makes me think they all should be shot. You right wing hypocritie scumbags deserve this shit. U take blame for nothing. You keep voting for people who won't stay out of others business than are stunned someone got pissed off make me sick. Your votes created this bullshit so man up and take some blame. Something u assholes will always refuse to do. Again u voted in Cheney and Bush so this is what u got. Own it u ignorant fuks.
    They are pissed off not because of the Iraq war, they are pissed off because of our way of life, our free laws and open religious customs. They are pissed off because we are not Muslim.. It was coming regardless of Iraq wars or any bombings we may have done in the past..

Thor don't be ignorant.. If you are not Muslim then you are the infidel and need to die, it's just that simple.. Do you think all the peaceful Christians being exterminated in the middle east today pissed them off? They did nothing other then practice Christianity...

RudyRuetigger

goddamn you are stupid

packerd_00

You are a spiteful prick,penetrating little keyboard warrior.

First 12345 ... Last