W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

ok, i'll take notes on you being wrong, good idea

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Kd can't hold brons jock. Bean pole jump shooter and product of new NBA where tall fukks don't know their place..
    KD has the length and maybe a better shot then Lebron, KD can't drive like Lebron or back people down in the paint.. KD can maybe rebound and play the paint defensively better then Lebron though.

I just think they both played on the Olympic team and know each others game.. I think they could x each other out in this finals.

Then you gotta think Spash bro's whom are probably better then Irving and Korver.. Love 3 point shooting could hurt the Warriors though but maybe Green can help with containing Kevin Love..

Then the Warriors have home court advantage.. So it just makes for a interesting finals.. I can't wait!!!

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Curry has had 2 finals in a row to show up and hasn't yet, doubt he will this time around. They are going to ride or die with the ball in KDs hands and he will once again choke it away come game6/7

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Curry has had 2 finals in a row to show up and hasn't yet, doubt he will this time around. They are going to ride or die with the ball in KDs hands and he will once again choke it away come game6/7
    Not bad hands to fall back on is KD. He's a player..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I would hedge out but unfortunately i hit GS at -150 with the futures right before the playoffs started.. Doesn't make sense to hedge that now.. I'm sticking with my guns, Warriors win it all I hope.

If I had gotten that price at +200 or higher earlier on in the year I probably would hedge out now... It's a little scary betting against the Cavs and Lebron right now no doubt....
    first you said you would love to cancel those bets at -150, then you wouldn't hedge out by taking cavs +220 or so?

so you would like to get out at breakeven but not at a profit of $300?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

KD has the length and maybe a better shot then Lebron, KD can't drive like Lebron or back people down in the paint.. KD can maybe rebound and play the paint defensively better then Lebron though.

I just think they both played on the Olympic team and know each others game.. I think they could x each other out in this finals.

Then you gotta think Spash bro's whom are probably better then Irving and Korver.. Love 3 point shooting could hurt the Warriors though but maybe Green can help with containing Kevin Love..

Then the Warriors have home court advantage.. So it just makes for a interesting finals.. I can't wait!!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Previous series matchups don't mean anything. Who swept who, who looks sharper, that's all meaningless.

Cavs don't matchup well with the Warriors. James has been a roaming defender all playoffs. Blocks, steals, a free safety. Now he has to check KD. Which means less energy on offense. Way less... Remember when James had to check KD in 2011 in the finals, when he was a better 1 on 1 defender than he is now? That was a wash then, and it'll be a wash now.
    James was a roaming defender last year too. Anyone that plays the game understands how much energy it takes to guard a great offensive weapon. James guarded CJ Miles in the Pacers series, and PJ Tucker/Carroll in the raptors series.... Now he's guarding Jae Crowder.... And ppl wonder how he's putting up these crazy defensive numbers...

James isn't gonna be averaging 40 10 10 and 3 blocks and 3 steals in the finals. And that's what it'll take for Cleveland to win. Draymond Green is gonna shut down Love. Irving has no chance of guarding a healthy Curry this year. The benches are a wash. Livingston, Iguadala, David West, McGee, Clark -- D Will, Korver, Shumpert, Frye, Jefferson. Jr Smith needs to be disciplined on Thompson. He and shump will have that duty. This series is gonna come down to Curry outplaying Kyrie by a mile.
    I would say James can guard Draymond or Iguadala sometimes when they go small, but then you're gonna put Shump or Richard Jefferson on KD... And I know Lou will do that.

Listen up KidCUdi and take notes. I know what'll happen even before it does.

KD will shred Jefferson and Shumpert/Smith.

This is Curry's 3rd rodeo in a row. He's not gonna get tight. He had a sprained MCL last year, remember? Bro Kyrie Irving isn't guarding Steph Curry around screens this year. It was obvious he was hobbled last year, they lost Draymond for a game, they were up 3-1, Cavs had the same exact team pretty much, and James had the best finals performance in history, and they won in a game 7 on the road by like 4 points in the final 50 seconds....

Then the 2nd best player in the world goes to the losing team....

We can break it down with matchups all you want but that's what it is at the end of the day. GS almost beat the Cavs with Lebron averaging the most insane numbers, Curry at 60%, Thompson a no show, and Draymond suspended for a game. LOL...
    I use to listen to the bullsh#$ on ESPN. Now, I have to read the bullsh#$ from another rookie analyst from SBR. Unfukking real.

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

To answer the question in the thread title: Yes, the Warriors have won a meaningful playoff series without the opposing team being injured when they came back from being down 3-1 to beat OKC in last year's WCF. Cleveland has had some good luck playing teams with key injuries too. Lowry was hurt for Toronto in the 2nd round this year and IT is out for the ECF this year as well.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    To answer the question in the thread title: Yes, the Warriors have won a meaningful playoff series without the opposing team being injured when they came back from being down 3-1 to beat OKC in last year's WCF. Cleveland has had some good luck playing teams with key injuries too. Lowry was hurt for Toronto in the 2nd round this year and IT is out for the ECF this year as well.
    Wasn't Collison hurt? And Morrow banged up for crucial last 2 or 3 games.

Yes, this year Cleveland faced teams with injuries but the Celtics are better without Thomas and Toronto maybe better without Lowery. Both guys are defensive holes and can't score against Cleveland defense.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Except...Cavs were killing Toronto and Boston when Lowry and IT were playing. GSW were down by 20+ when Leonard was playing. So..

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave Pikachu 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ballin24

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GSW will have chance in finals

Should be interesting

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Are you trying to talk yourself into fading the team that had just swept the Spurs in the WCF and has seemingly taken over the league even before durant joined, which is why durant joined?

Flagrant1

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wasn't Collison hurt? And Morrow banged up for crucial last 2 or 3 games.

Yes, this year Cleveland faced teams with injuries but the Celtics are better without Thomas and Toronto maybe better without Lowery. Both guys are defensive holes and can't score against Cleveland defense.
    Lol, Collison and Morrow? Seriously? Those guys weren't even playing. They weren't part of the rotation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

Flagrant1

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Except...Cavs were killing Toronto and Boston when Lowry and IT were playing. GSW were down by 20+ when Leonard was playing. So..
    So...it doesn't matter whether people think the Raps are better with or without Lowry or the Celts are better with or without IT or whether GSW would or would not have won with Leonard playing. It's the same premise. The Cavs are playing teams that have been missing key players/all-stars this year in the playoffs as well.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

cavs needed a rigged series last year to win it all

we should be talking about golden state going for 3 straight

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

Just check out each teams starting 5 and GS got too many weapons.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Just check out each teams starting 5 and GS got too many weapons.
    Yep... that Zsa Zsa is extremely dangerous and agile. Guy would need a blow by the 6 minute mark VS Cavs.

Most likely will be 5 on 4 when he's out there.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

This is Curry's 3rd rodeo in a row. He's not gonna get tight. He had a sprained MCL last year, remember? Bro Kyrie Irving isn't guarding Steph Curry around screens this year. It was obvious he was hobbled last year, they lost Draymond for a game, they were up 3-1, Cavs had the same exact team pretty much, and James had the best finals performance in history, and they won in a game 7 on the road by like 4 points in the final 50 seconds....

Then the 2nd best player in the world goes to the losing team....

We can break it down with matchups all you want but that's what it is at the end of the day. GS almost beat the Cavs with Lebron averaging the most insane numbers, Curry at 60%, Thompson a no show, and Draymond suspended for a game. LOL...
    Yeah, because have Korver and D.Will coming off the bench has done nothing to help strengthen the Cavs when either LeBron or Irving are getting their short rest periods in...

Love is even doing his thing now in Cle here and there, unlike last year

clown

First 12