nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

CNN news etc

This investigation plays right into news media. Keep news fresh and mostly keep the audience excited and to the tv. Like ESPN has shown us..once you lose audience the layoffs and network suffers. This will be discussed for months or years...scam of sorts cause its not about delevering news...it's about keeping the attention going. It would be bad for CNN etc..if this investigation ended with no evidence and the white house stuff was tight lipped. Not taking sides on the matter..don't care one way or the other. Love the anology the American people have a right to know...yes all the idiotic people lol.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Dont care if the usa prez is compromised by russia? . Ok dude. Nyplayer33

nyplayer33

I don't care if he is guilty or not. OK dude. I was closely involved in politics up north...where there is money you see illegal stuff. Trump n Russia huh...like we have spys..working both sides. There is corruption all over. It's not a fair investigation as ALAN DERSHOWITZ SAID OVER N OVER. grand jury is a kangaroo court. Obama crap health plan effected many people directly then this crap.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Obama. Ok, I got you.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Dont care if the usa prez is compromised by russia? . Ok dude. Nyplayer33
    nyplayer33 posted a fair assessment of the media today. Click bait headlines with no substance or evidence. How has the president been compromised?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I was watching CNN last night and the different panel members said this at least 10 times in an hour. "The American people really want to know what's happening with the Russian investigation ". Really, if CNN hadn't pounded it on the air for a week no one would even have ever given the whole subject a thought I talk to a lot of different folks on a daily basis and not one person has said a thing about this other than to say they are sick of seeing Trump get slammed night after night on the news. JMO but the news networks are not doing themselves any favors by running 24/7 with this story . If the special investigation comes back and clears Trump they will never accept it then they will claim it was a coverup of some kind

Later

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

nobody even watches these networks if you break it down as a population

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

no one cares about this crap. people only care about if the weather is warming up so they can take their pool covers off and if their grills still work.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I can are less who Pres is or what he does

People that vote are silly

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I was watching CNN last night
    lol

must've been pretty loaded to get through that
    Points Awarded:

capitalist pig gave reigle9 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I can are less who Pres is or what he does

People that vote are silly
    jj, people have no lives so they have to attach themselves to something

in the case of trump haters, it's their ENTIRE life...they have nothing going on

nyplayer33

Capitalist pig was 100 percent correct.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

He can end it all by showing his taxes. Strange he won't easily end it. Shut them all up.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I never knew something that does not have one shred of evidence could be the subject on so called news media and people actually still think it means something. Retards everywhere.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He can end it all by showing his taxes. Strange he won't easily end it. Shut them all up.
    Wrong. You left wingers would just move on to the next wild goose chase with anonymous sources and fake fantasies of seeing Hilary flashing those buck teeth taking the oath. I think it's time for Republicans to ignore the butt hurts and grind and pass what they can.

nyplayer33

In the scope of our lives this is miniature to other things. Relationships...children...careers..fami ly..health..are much more important then this crap. Not taking sides..but many are against trump n this has fueled it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Julian Hassan of Wiki leaks already said Russia wasn't an information source into the DNC hack and Hillary's emails, other investigators already said Trump has no ties with Russia recently when briefed... There has been an on going investigation with Russia and Trump and nothing has surfaced..

This is a 100% news media witch hunt.. No crime has been committed by Trump and he will be cleared.. I'd bet on it...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-18-17 at 10:51 PM.

nyplayer33

Anderson clipper and Don cherry faggy..are the biggest hay gay pos ever

nyplayer33

Great job dividing usa....while isis grows and n Korea arms themselves to a point they will damage our soil if we cross the line.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You guys are as bad as the libs you hate... Insert Hillary or Obama's name into these headlines and you're losing your shit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The media is 100% focused on Trump and ignoring all of the other major stories in the country. Every freaking day it is nothing but what Trump is doing. There has never been anything remotely like this.

nyplayer33

Kermit 1000 percent. Today you had a drunk driver kill one person and injure 22..NYC times square..nothing in media. DERSHOWITZ said it again..there is no criminality to this. Perhaps bad judgement..bad politics..hard to prove criminality.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The media is 100% focused on Trump and ignoring all of the other major stories in the country. Every freaking day it is nothing but what Trump is doing. There has never been anything remotely like this.
    People are most interested in the on going media Trump soap opera.. It sells ratings.. Not some drunk running a car thru NY time square killing one and injuring 22.. That's a no story in comparison..

Media is on a mission to tear down Trump.. Trump calls them fake news and they want to get him back.. Negative Trump coverage keeps coming, false accusations, and witch hunts..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-19-17 at 12:00 PM.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Stop saying one over the other. It's ALL 24 hour news networks. I do not ANY 24 hours networks in my home. My mother in law used to watch our kids. For which I am very grateful. But she had on a 24 hour news network about half the day. It matters not which one it was. I am against all 24 hour news networks. There M.O. is; here is what happened and here's what you should think about it. So I told my wife that we are gonna pay for daycare instead (and now they go to daycare).

Turn off all 24 hour networks.

The only one I miss is Headline News. That had no panel shows, no talk shows. Just news reporting. No opinion. And if you watched it for an hour the news would essentially repeat. They didn't try to get you to keep watching, they were just here's what's happening/happened. It was pre-internet dominance so it was a great way to get the news outside of the network evening news or newspapers. Now, they are all evil. And if you watch one (no matter which), go look in the mirror and bleat like a sheep. Cuz that is what you are.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

We still don't know where Obama was born, not in Hawaii

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    There's never been a president that uses Twitter, that's why. One day his people are saying "Trump didn't expose any intelligence to the Russian ambassador" then 3 hours later Trump tweets "I have the authority to share intelligence, yes I did so".

It doesn't worry you that the President and his closest advisors aren't even on the same page? He may not be a criminal but there's no way you can say he's got his shit together in the White House. It's embarrassing.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Everyone knows that almost all news media sources do shit for views. I also care if my president is being a little Russian Bitch. I want to see them cover a huuuuugeee story like this. Everyone is biased, get over it. I hate Pres. Trump ways but I hate MIKE PENCE as a person. This is a lose lose situation for me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    There's never been a president that uses Twitter, that's why. One day his people are saying "Trump didn't expose any intelligence to the Russian ambassador" then 3 hours later Trump tweets "I have the authority to share intelligence, yes I did so".

It doesn't worry you that the President and his closest advisors aren't even on the same page? He may not be a criminal but there's no way you can say he's got his shit together in the White House. It's embarrassing.
    Social Media and Twitter wasn't around for past Presidents to use.. Trump doesn't have a media outlet other then Twitter and Hannity to voice his strong opinions and to defend himself against fake news. That's why he uses Twitter..

nyplayer33

Wait...Trump team not on same page ?? Let's see..Clinton sexual harassed females in white house...Obama Healthcare awful..the bin Laden death was bs..he either died yes ago or who knows. Yet your worried yrps team not on same page..Like the PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION WERE?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Wait...Trump team not on same page ?? Let's see..Clinton sexual harassed females in white house...Obama Healthcare awful..the bin Laden death was bs..he either died yes ago or who knows. Yet your worried yrps team not on same page..Like the PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION WERE?
    Your president is an idiot. He brags to russians about firing Comey while calling him a "nut job". There's something called optics, common sense, and attempting to be at least presidential. But when as a man over 60 uses terms like "grab 'em by the pussy", what is to be expected.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Social Media and Twitter wasn't around for past Presidents to use.. Trump doesn't have a media outlet other then Twitter and Hannity to voice his strong opinions and to defend himself against fake news. That's why he uses Twitter..
    So u assume other presidents would be so attention centric that they would tweet all night? I've seen Obama's twitter. not even a comparison. One guy is an adult.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Bob Beckel Fired From Fox News After Making 'Insensitive' Racial Remark

Well they are either dying or being fired over there..

Seems like they have their shit together. You can only spew your hate for so long ,,and then you are exposed.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Julian Hassan of Wiki leaks already said Russia wasn't an information source into the DNC hack and Hillary's emails, other investigators already said Trump has no ties with Russia recently when briefed... There has been an on going investigation with Russia and Trump and nothing has surfaced..

This is a 100% news media witch hunt.. No crime has been committed by Trump and he will be cleared.. I'd bet on it...

It's kinda of like how a large % of people think Trump actually grabbed a random female by the pussy.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He should stay off the twitter and social media. It looks terrible and only adds to the fire. I don't trust the media but they are not stopping until he taps or is impeached. You throw enough garbage at the wall and something will stick. Seeing this I don't know how anyone would raise a child to run for office in ths country.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    He should stay off the twitter and social media. It looks terrible and only adds to the fire. I don't trust the media but they are not stopping until he taps or is impeached. You throw enough garbage at the wall and something will stick. Seeing this I don't know how anyone would raise a child to run for office in ths country.
    If any President was doing what Trump is doing now they would have faced the same pressure.

12 Last