chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Special prosecutor named

Robert mueller special prosecutor named to look in russia. He is comey golfing buddy. Ex head of fbi. ex comey boss. rut roo

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Did you see Comey on 60 minutes? Trump picked the wrong guy to bully. This dude seems as honest as they come and sticks to his guns. If public opinion comes down to who's believable and can be trusted, its Comey in a landslide. This could be the scratch that turns into a gashing wound if Trump has something to hide. Plenty of smoke. Probably fire as well.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Did you see Comey on 60 minutes? Trump picked the wrong guy to bully. This dude seems as honest as they come and sticks to his guns. If public opinion comes down to who's believable and can be trusted, its Comey in a landslide. This could be the scratch that turns into a gashing wound if Trump has something to hide. Plenty of smoke. Probably fire as well.
    Dude please have u read these boards? These Trump voters are a special kind. They won't believe shit this guy say's. The only person they might believe over Trump is Shawn Hannity and u know that kiss ass will never go against him until he is finally finished.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Means nothing

Business as usual

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

all these jerks suck, lawyers and sellouts, crooks and egotists, warmongers and moneychangers, liars and plotters of discord, they can all go to hell.

Russia is a better people, they
    drove out scum like this and took their country back, but US will not.

Trump caved, Sessions caved, and Rosenstein calls the shots.

The joke is on regular Americans,
    you see, they need you to fear Russia
    so the NWO can take over all humanity.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

IF by chance Trump is impeached..Pence becomes President?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

how many months of investigating and nothing found! where is the evidence that we need a special prosecutor for Russian meddling in the election? What has trump done? they have nothing on him! Nothing absolutely nothing! If comey thought trump was obstructing justice he would have had to immediately notify the doj! Retards you guys are fukin insane lol letting the Washington post and New York Times run your life's day to day....how many times have you clowns felt you had trump? Huh?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Robert mueller special prosecutor named to look in russia. He is comey golfing buddy. Ex head of fbi. ex comey boss. rut roo

leave it to the lying idiot who believe fake memes to think this means something.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    I truly enjoy when ignorant people post things that are already proven to be false.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dude please have u read these boards? These Trump voters are a special kind. They won't believe shit this guy say's. The only person they might believe over Trump is Shawn Hannity and u know that kiss ass will never go against him until he is finally finished.

the original forum idiot that supported obama, stopped supporting him when I forced him to accept the truth then went back to supporting him like a sheep; nothing else needs to be said about him.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    IF by chance Trump is impeached..Pence becomes President?
    Yes, libs would love that...lol

Let the chico's wet their ginas for a minute and then back to business. Let them play russia and comey circle jerk fantasy.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

I love these threads, people actually think anything is going to happen

Clinton was as dirty as a heroin needle at a gay orgy and some how they didn't find "enough" evidence to bring her down. This is basically another pathetic attempt to attack Trump that will drag on for month upon months. No new evidence will ever be recovered and even if it is you think the American public will ever know the real story? Give me a break. Nothing to see here, move along.

Snowball

pilebuck thats not the point.
    they know 100 percent Russia
    did not and cannot and would not interfere in an American election.

all they want to do is drill it in your
    head that Russia is bad so that
    you accept the eventual war they
    are planning. Russia is the last and final obstacle that can resist them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

pilebuck13

If everyone in hear can't realize that this is deeper then party lines I feel sorry for you. It's obvious our government is absolutely corrupt and out of control, no one will ever be able to stop it, trump no one

chico2663

Let see i'm sure if the president of amazon allowed alibaba to come into his office and he told them amazon's secrets he wouldn't get fired. But in the world of trump it is alright to share secrets with a competitor. I'm sure that would go over in the corporate world. I just wonder how many secrets trump gave away to his competitors in the business world? If you are a trumptard and don't see something wrong with this . You should lose your voting rights.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^what a truly moronic inaccurate analogy lol

RoyBacon

Let see i'm sure if the president of amazon allowed alibaba to come into his office and he told them amazon's secrets he wouldn't get fired. But in the world of trump it is alright to share secrets with a competitor. I'm sure that would go over in the corporate world. I just wonder how many secrets trump gave away to his competitors in the business world? If you are a trumptard and don't see something wrong with this . You should lose your voting rights.
    "While NBC and CNN joined the rest of the media in rushing to condemn the Trump White House over an unconfirmed Washington Post report that the President inadvertently shared classified information with Russian officials, guests on both networks provided important context that the Obama administration intentionally shared classified intelligence with Russia less than a year ago."

As usual there is simply no point to any of this. He's the fuggin president, he can share all he wants just as Obama did and every other president. This circle jerk witch hunting has become comical. Libs are going crazy.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    "While NBC and CNN joined the rest of the media in rushing to condemn the Trump White House over an unconfirmed Washington Post report that the President inadvertently shared classified information with Russian officials, guests on both networks provided important context that the Obama administration intentionally shared classified intelligence with Russia less than a year ago."

As usual there is simply no point to any of this. He's the fuggin president, he can share all he wants just as Obama did and every other president. This circle jerk witch hunting has become comical. Libs are going crazy.
    I wonder what happens when the circle jerk finally runs out of lotion? What then?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I wonder what happens when the circle jerk finally runs out of lotion? What then?
    Trump gets hotel in 9 new countries and remains president. Session, flynn and manafort go to a country club prison for 7 years until trump pardons them after his 2nd term. The king never goes down. it is always the rooks, bishops and pawns

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    i'm sure dean shared his secrets with that bitch from duke.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You guys are getting distracted by this whole bs of a thing here. The country will be purposely made to fall apart while their acting like theyre focusing on more important things. Just use common sense, none of them talk about the bs maniuplated fakery going on in Cali or SC, along with the Syrians and more manufactured bs theyll trick you into thinking they had to declare martial law. Quit playing their games with them.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

God bless President Pence.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Every politician is dirty...everyone. to you democrats you had Clinton who has a huge legacy of people dying..and Obama who was very sketchy. Let's not single out trumpie..yes he might go down. But u democraps..forget all crap hillary did while Blackie did ,nothing!!!####

pilebuck13

Are u drunk? Sharing information about a company who's bottom line is profit vs a president discussing a terror plot dude come on.

nyplayer33

Democraps will have blacks ruining usa...as they give them everything. Not racist...Asians r yellow but they don't make crime go way up...chicago..wh I said doing jkiling...Asians or blacks ?

Snowball

I trust Russia more than US.

nyplayer33

TRUMP IS RIGHT: HERE’S PROOF HILLARY & OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS
    Hillary even admitted U.S. created al-Qaeda, the precursor of ISIS
    Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - AUGUST 11, 2016 1153 Comments
    Trump Is Right: Here’s Proof Hillary & Obama Founded ISIS
    Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are founding members of ISIS by bankrolling, arming and supporting jihadists in Syria and Libya to both destabilize the Middle East and expand the domestic police state.
    Clinton even even admitted in 2009 that the U.S. government – staffed with many of her closest allies – was responsible for al-Qaeda, which morphed into ISIS.
    “I mean, let’s remember here: The people we are fighting today we funded 20 years ago, and we did it because we were locked in this struggle with the Soviet Union,” she said.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    i trust them more than this administration

RoyBacon

Trump gets hotel in 9 new countries and remains president. Session, flynn and manafort go to a country club prison for 7 years until trump pardons them after his 2nd term. The king never goes down. it is always the rooks, bishops and pawns
    You mean like Clinton meeting with AG Lynch during an active investigation of Hilary? Or maybe the special prosecutor that was brought in after Benghazi? Oh wait, there wasn't one...Ahh you must mean the special prosecutor brought in after Fast and Furious?

Chico it's not illegal to talk and do business with the Russians. Your butt may still hurt from that Trump pounding but rub a little dirt on it. We survived 8 years of Obama and Hilary and all their illegal activity. Least you can do is look the other way if there was a hooker or two involved.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Yep. This isn't the Cold War anymore.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I prefer democracy.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    I prefer democracy.
    yah because the senators and congress and 99percent of Washington is country first

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You guys are getting distracted by this whole bs of a thing here. The country will be purposely made to fall apart while their acting like theyre focusing on more important things. Just use common sense, none of them talk about the bs maniuplated fakery going on in Cali or SC, along with the Syrians and more manufactured bs theyll trick you into thinking they had to declare martial law. Quit playing their games with them.
    J, will you ship me some of that weed you are smoking. Shit has to be good.

Snowball

RT is real news.

pilebuck13

You honestly think the us justice department hired by trump just went rogue and hired mueller? honestly believe trump fired comey because he was getting close honestly believe trump won't release his taxes because illegal Russian activities are on his financial reports think the guy is that dumb? He won the presidency against all odds are u kidding me can't make this shit up.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    TRUMP IS RIGHT: HERE’S PROOF HILLARY & OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS
    Hillary even admitted U.S. created al-Qaeda, the precursor of ISIS
    Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - AUGUST 11, 2016 1153 Comments
    Trump Is Right: Here’s Proof Hillary & Obama Founded ISIS
    Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are founding members of ISIS by bankrolling, arming and supporting jihadists in Syria and Libya to both destabilize the Middle East and expand the domestic police state.
    Clinton even even admitted in 2009 that the U.S. government – staffed with many of her closest allies – was responsible for al-Qaeda, which morphed into ISIS.
    “I mean, let’s remember here: The people we are fighting today we funded 20 years ago, and we did it because we were locked in this struggle with the Soviet Union,” she said.
    Regardless of opinions, you are the worst poster here by miles. King of jibberish and irrelevant info in every thread. Please stop.

1234 ... Last