Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I Guess Wall ****** a Lot of Us

Wow.

I had four live bets....a total of $500 to win approximately $2000 on the Celtics (I got the number at high at +521).

Thomas was great but gave away the game with that turnover, up five with possession.

I know I didn't have that much at risk, and I know I still won my spread bets....

This one is still painful....really should have been a win.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Unlucky man they did give up that 5 point lead easily.

That was agreat trap on the turnover you mentioned he was going to struggle he should of kept composed and called a TO, another bucket there and the fat lady was about to walk out on stage.

The Wall shot went down but that was a low percentage play it was from the car park and contested 3 but hey he drilled it. Oh and Boston shouldn't of been up anyway that Horford shot was terrible how did that go in!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

not me.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I don't think the Celtics choked. It was more the Wizards making huge shots.

Wall's 3.
    Beal's 3.

Both of those were killers. Celtics hit a couple big ones with Bradley and Horford's luck bank shot. But 3s are going to beat 2s. I'm glad this is going to game 7.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

naw, had more on the spread
    than ml.

game 7 will be too expensive
    for Celtics. probably sit it out.

think best to stop now with nba
    but it is hard to do.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

On the game I was just a small loser, as three of the times I hit the ML I also hit the spread.

A few things:

Thomas should have either called a timeout or waited for a teammate to come back to him. He had time and he could have held the ball for another few seconds to think it through. They score there and it's game over.

Not sure I understand Wall taking that shot there.

If I was coaching in these scenarios, I would foul on the floor....the worst shooter/player with the least confidence. If they hit both, the game is tied and you have the ball and time and control your destiny. You also know you cannot be behind. If they miss a shot the team that's behind has to go into the fouling game and your are in great shape.

Just my thoughts.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    On the game I was just a small loser, as three of the times I hit the ML I also hit the spread.

A few things:

Thomas should have either called a timeout or waited for a teammate to come back to him. He had time and he could have held the ball for another few seconds to think it through. They score there and it's game over.

Not sure I understand Wall taking that shot there.

If I was coaching in these scenarios, I would foul on the floor....the worst shooter/player with the least confidence. If they hit both, the game is tied and you have the ball and time and control your destiny. You also know you cannot be behind. If they miss a shot the team that's behind has to go into the fouling game and your are in great shape.

Just my thoughts.
    No bad free throw shooter touches the ball in those situations though but if somehow they got the ball then yeah.

Forgot about the Olynik (sp?) play at the end also he handles that it's an and one, think he surprised himself how easy he was about to score.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

the answer was written in the series price before it all started. numbers don't lie

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I don't think the Celtics choked. It was more the Wizards making huge shots.

Wall's 3.
    Beal's 3.

Both of those were killers. Celtics hit a couple big ones with Bradley and Horford's luck bank shot. But 3s are going to beat 2s. I'm glad this is going to game 7.
    Agreed good to have a watchable game for once every other one was a blow out from memory, that last minute was crazy just clutch shot after clutch shot.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Wow.

I had four live bets....a total of $500 to win approximately $2000 on the Celtics (I got the number at high at +521).

Thomas was great but gave away the game with that turnover, up five with possession.

I know I didn't have that much at risk, and I know I still won my spread bets....

This one is still painful....really should have been a win.
    Boston live at one point was -1000 and I think Washington was +700

But you said it... that dumb turnover by Thomas. Hard to factor in that Boston really hasn't played in any close games the last 5-6 if you think about it? Did they forget how to grind out a game? Every single game has been practically blowouts on both sides. Funny how the simple fundamentals of the game are lost.

What cracks me up is that practically every Boston Home game has either been -4 or -4.5. Such a small line.... but the public still laying the +4.5 on Washington? Makes no sense to me. Public must hate Boston?

This game 7 is going to really suck. I really wanted Boston VS Cleveland. I just can't see Washington VS Cleveland. Doesn't even sound right. I hope the Home Team wins 7 in a row.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thomas plays out of control most of the time so you see this type loses