pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    So typical. Trump throws the deputy AG under the bus saying he recommended the firing.
    Trump saying Comey was showboating. Typical, bash the person. Can't show up the showboater in chief.
    Fatty Sarah lying her ass off at press conference.
    Dude do you honestly believe Russia is to blame for trump being elected?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

So typical. Trump throws the deputy AG under the bus saying he recommended the firing.
    Trump saying Comey was showboating. Typical, bash the person. Can't show up the showboater in chief.
    Fatty Sarah lying her ass off at press conference.
    aren't you always criticizing Trump for calling women names?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You are not allowed to call out liberals for their hypocrisy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Accelerant filled hose.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Dude do you honestly believe Russia is to blame for trump being elected?
    Not solely, but a part. They added to the Hillary pileon.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Another spin job? Didn't she lie her ass off? Is her name Sarah? Is she fat? Give me a head bob emoticon
    and call it a day.

DwightShrute

Another spin job? Didn't she lie her ass off? Is her name Sarah? Is she fat? Give me a head bob emoticon
    and call it a day.
    she didn't lie. She gave info as she had it at the time. She then corrected it like normal people do. What does her weight have to do with anything?

You need to stop drinking

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Not solely, but a part. They added to the Hillary pileon.

RKelly is once again showing entire forum why he's a one of the biggest DOLTS on this site.

Instead of piling up on Trump, let's quickly revisit the racist past of this dunce, shall we? And maybe you can explain to everyone here, why are you getting upset with Donald, when you say things that are 100x more malicious?

pilebuck13

Damn and rocket moves in with the kill! Rocket did Russia interfere with your burial of poster Kelly?
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave pilebuck13 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Damn and rocket moves in with the kill! Rocket did Russia interfere with your burial of poster Kelly?
    ...only slightly comrade Piler!

DwightShrute

burial of the year RR
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Yah rocket is sharp nothing gets past comrad me and rocket have even conspired on fellow posters be careful men we have a data bank.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    nice try.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

will trump make it til 2018 .He definitely won't be in 2019 . Manafert sp is spilling the beans on the whole gaggle.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

nice try.
    As soon as he doesn't go with narrative Fox was looking for the reporter ran away.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    will trump make it til 2018 .He definitely won't be in 2019 . Manafert sp is spilling the beans on the whole gaggle.
    They will have to shit can him in 2018 before the midterms. I'll say summer 2018 impeachment hearings.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They will have to shit can him in 2018 before the midterms. I'll say summer 2018 impeachment hearings.
    Another fail

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Another fail
    Sooner? Resignation?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

He's threatening Comey in tweets now!

jtoler

How long this tenure lasts, in the end, we will prob all look back and it will indeed appear to look as if he really didnt want to actually be president or at least not for the allotted term. Some of us said such a thing. Guy told me yesterday he thinks Donald will get shot. I dont believe that, not a real bullet anyway, but who can turn away from this trainwreck thus far.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^proof that actual intelligent people, not jtoler and d2, know exactly how history will view these years.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    He's threatening Comey in tweets now!

its the way it is now. social media wasn't used all that much before. Get used to it. Every politician will be using it more and more. Trump basically took it and ran with it like no other politician did before him and right into the white house.

Guys like jtoler, d2bets and CNN will literally shit themselves every time Trump tweets but before too long it will be as normal as anything. You can't stop it. For now, just enjoy the snowflake meltdown with each tweet.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

its the way it is now. social media wasn't used all that much before. Get used to it. Every politician will be using it more and more. Trump basically took it and ran with it like no other politician did before him and right into the white house.

Guys like jtoler, d2bets and CNN will literally shit themselves every time Trump tweets but before too long it will be as normal as anything. You can't stop it. For now, just enjoy the snowflake meltdown with each tweet.
    Plenty of politicians have used social media for awhile. None have used it as recklessly and inappropriately as Trump.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How long this tenure lasts, in the end, we will prob all look back and it will indeed appear to look as if he really didnt want to actually be president or at least not for the allotted term. Some of us said such a thing. Guy told me yesterday he thinks Donald will get shot. I dont believe that, not a real bullet anyway, but who can turn away from this trainwreck thus far.

The evolution of jtoler

June 2015: he was in it for a publicity stunt and there is no way he would make it to October

August 2015: Then there was no way he would release his financials. He doesn't really want to be president.

May 2017: we will prob all look back and it will indeed appear to look as if he really didnt want to actually be president or at least not for the allotted term. Guy told me yesterday he thinks Donald will get shot. I dont believe that, not a real bullet anyway, but who can turn away from this trainwreck thus far.

June 2024: we will prob all look back and it will indeed appear to look as if he really didnt want to actually be president or at least not for the allotted term. Guy told me yesterday that Blockbuster video is coming back and I invested my life saving. He also thinks Donald will get shot. I dont believe that, not a real bullet anyway, but who can turn away from this trainwreck thus far.

DwightShrute

Plenty of politicians have used social media for awhile. None have used it as recklessly and inappropriately as Trump.
    none have used it to the degree Trump has and none have received 2 billion+ in free advertising and became the most powerful person on the planet.

You recklessly and inappropriately used recklessly and inappropriately incorrectly again.

jtoler

Exactly, cupcake acts like Twitter just came out last month.

jtoler

none have used it to the degree Trump has and none have received 2 billion+ in free advertising and became the most powerful person on the planet.

You recklessly and inappropriately used recklessly and inappropriately incorrectly again.
    You act as if thats a good thing. He's a distaster when it comes to expressing himself there. 3 am tweets, should be sleeping or loving on his wife, which probably never happens, but no he's tweeting.

DwightShrute

You act as if thats a good thing. He's a distaster when it comes to expressing himself there. 3 am tweets, should be sleeping or loving on his wife, which probably never happens, but no he's tweeting.
    its a great thing. You call it a disaster which I can't help but laugh at because he used it brilliantly all the way to the White House. duh!

Trump is a highly intelligent billionaire and now the most powerful man in the world. He has a gorgeous wife and 4 great kids who are super smart. He sleeps 4 to 5 hours a day and has so all his life. He's done more and accomplished more in his life than you will in a 1000 lives. You on the other hand, are constantly making wrong predictions, are easily triggered by anything Trump says, tweets, does, own a couple guns, post silly unfounded accousations and may or may not own a ferret.

Tweeting doesn't take hours. Its a max 140 characters. Taking a pee in the middle of the night might take more time.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Dont kid urself,,Donny 8-ball is ripped at 3am.

jtoler

its a great thing. You call it a disaster which I can't help but laugh at because he used it brilliantly all the way to the White House. duh!

Trump is a highly intelligent billionaire and now the most powerful man in the world. He has a gorgeous wife and 4 great kids who are super smart. He sleeps 4 to 5 hours a day and has so all his life. He's done more and accomplished more in his life than you will in a 1000 lives. You on the other hand, are constantly making wrong predictions, are easily triggered by anything Trump says, tweets, does, own a couple guns, post silly unfounded accousations and may or may not own a ferret.

Tweeting doesn't take hours. Its a max 140 characters. Taking a pee in the middle of the night might take more time.
    You only go on these diatribes when youre emotionally touched by something said. I hit a nerve there, wasnt intentional just the truth. That sounded like something Katrina Pierson would have said, you really have it down pat Ill give you that. You can keep walking around behind Donald with the pooper scooper looking to clean up every mess he makes, but as you can see its a neverending and futile task. Surely there will be 3 or 4 more new things to talk about tomorrow, yes the weekend, smh.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

I am getting tired of all this Comey talk on the news.

I wish Trump would publicly come out and simply say " look I fired him period" no justification needed. I would have more respect for him if he did that.

For the record,,Russia did nothing to effect the outcome of the election,,changing votes , deleting votes etc. Did they have an inffucence on it,,sure. Wikileaks etc. But at the end of the day,,they did not fabricate anything. So thats on the Dems.

Now does Trump have Russian ties,,i personally think so. Some Russian does not simply buy a home nearly 10x market value sight unseen. And this should and hopefully sees the light of day.

DwightShrute

You only go on these diatribes when youre emotionally touched by something said. I hit a nerve there, wasnt intentional just the truth. That sounded like something Katrina Pierson would have said, you really have it down pat Ill give you that. You can keep walking around behind Donald with the pooper scooper looking to clean up every mess he makes, but as you can see its a neverending and futile task. Surely there will be 3 or 4 more new things to talk about tomorrow, yes the weekend, smh.
    Lol You never hit any nerve whatsoever. I get a chuckle out of the nonsense you spew constantly here.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a laughing matter.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    I am getting tired of all this Comey talk on the news.

I wish Trump would publicly come out and simply say " look I fired him period" no justification needed. I would have more respect for him if he did that.

For the record,,Russia did nothing to effect the outcome of the election,,changing votes , deleting votes etc. Did they have an inffucence on it,,sure. Wikileaks etc. But at the end of the day,,they did not fabricate anything. So thats on the Dems.

Now does Trump have Russian ties,,i personally think so. Some Russian does not simply buy a home nearly 10x market value sight unseen. And this should and hopefully sees the light of day.
    it is called money laundering

First ... 345678 Last