wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Hockey Bets 5/2/17

Senators +150 4.2 units to win 6.4

Nashville Predators -150 7.5 to win 5 units

Posting these because i think it's strong enough plays so i can add to my spreadhseet

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Senators with huge momentum after that last game. They can essentially put them away tonight and the Rangers have got to be on tilt. Like it, only worry is Anderson. New York hasn't been all that great at home of late either. Hockey is fast enough that being on the road doesn't seem to be that big of a deal either. Plus fifty cents is good value.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by steady hustlin View Post
    Senators with huge momentum after that last game. They can essentially put them away tonight and the Rangers have got to be on tilt. Like it, only worry is Anderson. New York hasn't been all that great at home of late either. Hockey is fast enough that being on the road doesn't seem to be that big of a deal either. Plus fifty cents is good value.
    *Confidence increases with that statement. I hope you are right pal, I am not a hockey guy. I play the numbers but i do catch the games from time to time

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

I hope u win tonight Chris bosh bol

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately was wrong with this one most likely. Came out flat. Not watching but was worried about their goaltender. Not big on Anderson whatsoever. You've been doing well though bro, keep doing what you do.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Penguin coach needs todedicate tomorrow's game to Sid Crosby. Only way to motivate players

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Penguin coach needs todedicate tomorrow's game to Sid Crosby. Only way to motivate players
    I already faded the penguins

wikkidinsane

1-1 tonight +.8 units