5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

I would say self burial of the...well I guess just today.

We see this almost on a daily basis

welcome to SBR Players Talk!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I take my meds like a man. This thread will live in infamy.

Congrats jazz backers. Better team won the series. 31Y clips fan here sikk as a dog watching this I am so disappointed I feel like crying like a little girl. No joke
    You basically berated a poster yesterday for suggesting jazz were the better team. At least you came back and didn't hide line most do, gotta respect that.. sorry for your loss.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

This was guaranteed, where do i get my $400 back?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

DID he win

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Non-Pro Guarantee's aren't worth much around here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    DID he win
    I would expect nothing less from you. And what was that you were you saying about not being a douche?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

As a Lakers fan this was a very sweet day.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    can we be perfectly honest here?... they are worth just as much as pro guarantees.

Anyone can become a pro level status by depositing money. That's all. Anyone can do it. A trained monkey can become a pro. A person who has never watched a sporting event can be one. A blind person can become a sbr pro. Virtually anyone or anything can be one as long as they have internet.

Betting knowledge and/or betting skills has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with pro status.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-30-17 at 09:00 PM.
    Points Awarded:

TTA_President gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

arie1985 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

semibluff gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good that you changed your spelling Dwight....now

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Dirty Sanchez 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Paul played a A grade game and rivers made huge shots while the jazz played terrible and yet jazz were a 3pter away from forcing of, Paul has to play his A grade game again and either rivers or Crawford has to go off for the clippers to have a 50% chance taking jazz and pts
    Paul didn't bring his A game and clips no chance

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Just wasn't in the script for the clipps

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What's the score?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Smokie your pro status has lapsed.

Smoke

So has my Internet

Whats the score??

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

6-2 Boston

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker09 View Post
    so far 6/6 on this series.. spread and moneyline.. also live in LA and know clippers are the biggest chokes.
    JAZZ ML ALL THE WAY BABY! putting all my winnings from the week on this play to double up

reasons:
    1. jazz is an overall better team and better chemistry. Clippers are just cp3
    2. no way clippers will be motivated to play warriors next round when they are missing blake. they will get embarassed
    3. paul pierce ending his career in LA

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    So has my Internet

Whats the score??
    101 - 94 for Utah Jazz (Game 7)

Someone in another forum took Clippers +10.5 and Clippers +12.5 in live betting.
    That's a little bit a smarter way to bet on your "favorite" team.

Betting should never be based on where you live or which team you "like"... betting should be made with your head as one said and not with your heart.

Both Sunday games went over the line as well - shows many bettors think Playoffs cause teams to play more defense ... is it going to apply for tonight's games? (Monday games) - not sure ... lines are 208.5 for Toronto/Cleveland and 213 for Rockets/Spurs.

I think Rockets/Spurs are more defensive teams, Spurs had a line of 186.5 against Memphis and blasted it over - and with Rockets things could change.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Sorry, but this was a train wreck from the start.

If somebody has zERO idea of how to win and zero idea of how to cap....if the hut watched SBR for BS posts like this and bet the other way, they would win money. So obvious.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can't even believe it!!!!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Sorry, but this was a train wreck from the start.

If somebody has zERO idea of how to win and zero idea of how to cap....if the hut watched SBR for BS posts like this and bet the other way, they would win money. So obvious.
    You just don't give up. You just keep going on the guy over and over. Why? Does it help your ego? You're a grown man with children, show some humility take your win and move on. Nobody ate you alive when you made a shitty video play and lost. You post losers too. You and philly are fukking clowns with your behavior
    Points Awarded:

Yankfan4life2 gave goduke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PokeyAristocrat gave goduke 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    101 - 94 for Utah Jazz (Game 7)

Someone in another forum took Clippers +10.5 and Clippers +12.5 in live betting.
    That's a little bit a smarter way to bet on your "favorite" team.

Betting should never be based on where you live or which team you "like"... betting should be made with your head as one said and not with your heart.

Both Sunday games went over the line as well - shows many bettors think Playoffs cause teams to play more defense ... is it going to apply for tonight's games? (Monday games) - not sure ... lines are 208.5 for Toronto/Cleveland and 213 for Rockets/Spurs.

I think Rockets/Spurs are more defensive teams, Spurs had a line of 186.5 against Memphis and blasted it over - and with Rockets things could change.
    Wow. Thank you!!

Wonder if OP will ever show his face again???

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Wow. Thank you!!

Wonder if OP will ever show his face again???
    Already did. Took my medicine like a man

We're all human. Some in this,thread are holier than though. They think they're not biased and they never bet on they're favorite team due to emotion. They're going to lose it all. Just a matter of time.

I'm only a 220 dollar bettor typically so this moneyline cost me 340 to win 200 and I lost. Oh well. The sun did rise today. I'm happy to be alive and ready to start the day

homie1975

After the surprise Gane 6 win I got overly excited obviously. Gm 7 home teams win 80% of time. History was on the clips side. However the clips sukk donkey asss. That's it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Already did. Took my medicine like a man

We're all human. Some in this,thread are holier than though. They think they're not biased and they never bet on they're favorite team due to emotion. They're going to lose it all. Just a matter of time.

I'm only a 220 dollar bettor typically so this moneyline cost me 340 to win 200 and I lost. Oh well. The sun did rise today. I'm happy to be alive and ready to start the day
    You win some, you lose some. Anyone telling you they don't lose is lying. Anyone making fun at you should be just for entertainment, nothing personal, so laugh with us as you need comic relief when you're a gambler. We'll get em next time.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You just don't give up. You just keep going on the guy over and over. Why? Does it help your ego? You're a grown man with children, show some humility take your win and move on. Nobody ate you alive when you made a shitty video play and lost. You post losers too. You and philly are fukking clowns with your behavior
    I am not surprised that you decided to chime in....you post the same type of garbage as OP.

I have NEVER guaranteed anything, and when I have posted picks I have no issue with anyone being on the other side of the equation. When I posted here that I was on the other side I was mocked and told that I was awful. There is nothing thing that gets my goat more than that. This site should be for discussion of strategies, posting of picks and discussion of those posts.

Even the best of us are wrong a LOT of the time....that is the nature of sports wagering.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

he owned up
    Most at sbr would not and make an excuse

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I am not surprised that you decided to chime in....you post the same type of garbage as OP.

I have NEVER guaranteed anything, and when I have posted picks I have no issue with anyone being on the other side of the equation. When I posted here that I was on the other side I was mocked and told that I was awful. There is nothing thing that gets my goat more than that. This site should be for discussion of strategies, posting of picks and discussion of those posts.

Even the best of us are wrong a LOT of the time....that is the nature of sports wagering.
    I never said u were awful. I said your pick was. Historically it wins 20% of the time. Congrats because it was not an awful puck but an excellent one. My pick was awful. The clips were awful. They ARE awful.

Anyhow, human frailty is real. Please re-read my prior post and see thar I called THE PICK awful, not u.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You win some, you lose some. Anyone telling you they don't lose is lying. Anyone making fun at you should be just for entertainment, nothing personal, so laugh with us as you need comic relief when you're a gambler. We'll get em next time.
    Mac you're my boy. Your stock advice has really resonated.

Yes I am laughing at myself no doubt and laughing at the clips who are my fave nba team but man a team has to really try to be soooooo UNclutch lmfao. They are awful awful awful!!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I would expect nothing less from you. And what was that you were you saying about not being a douche?
    hey Duker Fuk you and the horse you rode on you slimy piece of shit.

havent even thought about this jerkoff in a month yet I'm totally etched in his little pee brain.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I never said u were awful. I said your pick was. Historically it wins 20% of the time. Congrats because it was not an awful puck but an excellent one. My pick was awful. The clips were awful. They ARE awful.

Anyhow, human frailty is real. Please re-read my prior post and see thar I called THE PICK awful, not u.

First 1234