goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Bet edmonton live +105 going into third period

Title says it all. Just dont see how the sharks win this

goduke

its really that easy. Only 10 views. 3-0 on these. Pay attention and earn some money. what a shame

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

yeah oilers too fast for sharks at least coach learnt his lesson tactics to close up shop and defend goal lead was dumb thats not their style

goduke

Yeah it was pretty obvious after the first two periods the sharks were finished. But here at sbr people seem more concerned about dumb shit then making money. Whatever their loss

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Didn't even see your thread. Glad you won.

Watched the ending half of the 2nd period... Sharks looked like they were playing in reverse. What a dead team.

Edmonton Martingale Games 4 and 5? Seems like they wrap this up fast.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good win to close out night Dukes

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

2 pp and sharks didnt even get a shot off, when oilers coach lets them play, they make sharks look old and slow, couture looks like the only guy that can score

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    2 pp and sharks didnt even get a shot off, when oilers coach lets them play, they make sharks look old and slow, couture looks like the only guy that can score
    It's amazing to see some of these experienced older players... who run out of gas after 82 games.

Sure the younger kids make mistakes... hopefully not costly ones... Edmonton should be around -170 -180 opening line in Game 5. I hope Shark fans beat the line down.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Duke: it's not that people here don't care, but most posters don't have a pot to piss in, let alone $10 to wager on a game.

Why do you think so many guys waste hours playing poker to win a few hundred betpoints?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    its really that easy. Only 10 views. 3-0 on these. Pay attention and earn some money. what a shame
    There's self-glossing....and then there is this.

Wow

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Plus people shouldn't expect people to come to PT to get their plays or serious discussion on events. Thats in the sub forums. PT is pure entertainment imo. At least 95% is

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    There's self-glossing....and then there is this.

Wow
    maybe i should of clarified better. We have a trump thread that has 462k worth of views that helps no one except for each side to argue and get no where. We have a thread about jj stealing his uncles cash which helps no one. What i was trying to say is that threads that the priorities on this site are a little skewed. So my phrasing should of been adjusted. But thanks for hunting it down after you were offended because i responded to your passive aggressive comment in my other thread

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Plus people shouldn't expect people to come to PT to get their plays or serious discussion on events. Thats in the sub forums. PT is pure entertainment imo. At least 95% is
    youre probably right. Ill consider that for the future

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

maybe i should of clarified better. We have a trump thread that has 462k worth of views that helps no one except for each side to argue and get no where. We have a thread about jj stealing his uncles cash which helps no one. What i was trying to say is that threads that the priorities on this site are a little skewed. So my phrasing should of been adjusted. But thanks for hunting it down after you were offended because i responded to your passive aggressive comment in my other thread
    If, by 'hunting it down' you are referring to me going through the site and looking at different posts....then yes, I hunted this down.

Somebody needs to take their meds today....maybe a drink or two would help you out.

goduke

If, by 'hunting it down' you are referring to me going through the site and looking at different posts....then yes, I hunted this down.

Somebody needs to take their meds today....maybe a drink or two would help you out.
    why dont you just disappear for another year when you have another failed thread and go broke?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Duker just arguing with everyone

Its not me, its them

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Duker just arguing with everyone

Its not me, its them
    Or just that the useless trolls are out in full force. You apparently can't let it go. Just jump into another thread. All you're doing is proving my point that you're a douche

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

why dont you just disappear for another year and a half when you have another child because you put your family ahead of taking time to successfully cap games?
    Fixed. Unless you mean the thread that I ran for a year and stopped when I was up a documented $16,000?

Come on now....just settle down and relax a bit. All I ever did was tell you that you got a crappy line and that I thought Calgary could lose. If you are this sensitive in your every day life, you must really have issues.

goduke

Fixed. Unless you mean the thread that I ran for a year and stopped when I was up a documented $16,000?

Come on now....just settle down and relax a bit. All I ever did was tell you that you got a crappy line and that I thought Calgary could lose. If you are this sensitive in your every day life, you must really have issues.
    And then when you said those things I merely commented that I got a bad line because I was busy and that you could do whatever you wanted with the other game because it's your money which I specifically expressed after. Instead you jumped on me asking me what my problem was when there wasn't any. This got the trolls like philly active who is just itching to be a douche. I had no issues with you. I even let your comments go during college basketball when I tried to help a couple people that we're on I think Wisconsin and I said to live bet the other way or second half bet the other way and you freaked out. But I'm going to defend myself to the core if I feel like people are wrong in what they say or are trying to spin shit on me. ill be the first to admit when I make a wrong pick though. I don't run away I've been here long enough.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Defend myself to the core.

Lol. Ok.