Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Well let's hope it doesn't fall by opening bell tomorrow
    Naw, I don't think so but the stock will most likely sit at this level for a while. Put your money to good use elsewhere. The market has been kicking ass. Tech keeps moving higher. I had to take a bit off the table on a few stocks even though there doesn't seem to be an end to the run.

You should request after hours trading on your account and also get approved for option trading. Nothing worse watching a stock tank and you can't trade until the next day. Also, you should use options as a good hedging strategy.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 09-11-17 at 03:35 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^yeah VR is awesome

amazon already in ky . lot of people from cincy work there

someone's city is going to hit the jackpot soon...

http://phoenix.corporate-ir.net/phoe...cle&ID=2299039

amazon building 2nd HQ, 5 billion investment, 50k employees. Columbus is a real contender, facebook just committed to a huge data center here and most likely they want HQ on other side of the country from Seattle. Plus, amazon already has data centers here and huge college campus. Checks all the boxes.
    amazon already in northern ky. bunch of friends work there

chico2663

thanks again mac. I bought 100 units of your hlx. the profit from this and other stock bought 44 more units of rig.It is a gamble but could see that going over 12 in near future.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

thanks again mac. I bought 100 units of your hlx. the profit from this and other stock bought 44 more units of rig.It is a gamble but could see that going over 12 in near future.
    I don't have a good read on Transocean. Hard to say where things may go the next 6 months. They had a nice pop today (so did Seadrill) but the industry still has some growing pains ahead. Probably worth a flyer at these levels.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You can blindly pick almost any stock and it's gone up there's no strategy here it's one of the biggest bull runs of all time

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

symantec owns lifelock. up 10% since equifax hack. tax reform might drive gains in financials. #1 stock everyone should own is baba. look outside usa too

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You can blindly pick almost any stock and it's gone up there's no strategy here it's one of the biggest bull runs of all time
    Since the March 2009 bottom it's the biggest bull run. So many people were calling for crash in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Someday they will be right.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

HLX up 10% already. CSTM going down like I suspected. I wish I would have bought some more puts but oh well.

I have 2 more stocks... SPN - Superior Energy Service and CRZO - Carrizo Oil. Both are very undervalued and will soon be making a move.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    HLX up 10% already. CSTM going down like I suspected. I wish I would have bought some more puts but oh well.

I have 2 more stocks... SPN - Superior Energy Service and CRZO - Carrizo Oil. Both are very undervalued and will soon be making a move.
    i thank you for information. I am probably selling arnc because they have been trading sideways since the split. Although I read were they could be taking over. I thought about buying rad rite aide . Last merger i was invested in that didn't go thru was williams brothers and energy transfer. Both companies made out.
    I am to heavily invested in energy stocks with ete,etp,tplm.mro,pes,pkd,wb,rig and vtgdf. mro has also been trading sideway so they may also be a takeover target.

chico2663

also have 60 lite coins bought at 31.00 ave. Kicking myself for not selling at 90

Mac4Lyfe

also have 60 lite coins bought at 31.00 ave. Kicking myself for not selling at 90
    Just buy crypto dips. I bought several BTC today. It's going to 10k. We're seeing forced selling but BTC is not widely held at all. So it is very early stage. The network is very trusted with blockchain. It takes time for people to jump on. It will be the eventual stored value of choice. Keep buying BTC and don't look back. LTC and ETH will both go along for the ride, up and down. Don't fret the dips. $31 to $49 is a nice profit for only a few months. If stock or crypto's only went up, there would be no market. It has to pull back. It has to go down in order to go up. Why sell at 90 if it goes to 120? Patience...

Mac4Lyfe

NVID, AABA and BABA are all on the move today. If AABA has good earning, BABA will go on the run. NVID will be $200 in the next few months.That option I played above is already up 60%. Hopefully it triples by Thursday.
    NVID making a huge push again. This stock can't be stopped folks. It's going to $200.

Money Mayweather has been pushing cryptos lately.

Mac4Lyfe

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Mac anything with huge potential?

This guy at my gym told me about Ethereum awhile back when it was pennies. Shit blew up. So mad I didn't invest. I never believed in those online cryptocurrencies so never invested. Little did I know what a huge market there was out there for it.

Lmk if got any tips. Not looking to make 20%. Just not worth the time/stress for me cause I'm not a huge player. Rather buy something for a dollar and sit on it for 3 years and watch it rise to 50.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

This guy at my gym told me about Ethereum awhile back when it was pennies. Shit blew up. So mad I didn't invest. I never believed in those online cryptocurrencies so never invested. Little did I know what a huge market there was out there for it.

Lmk if got any tips. Not looking to make 20%. Just not worth the time/stress for me cause I'm not a huge player. Rather buy something for a dollar and sit on it for 3 years and watch it rise to 50.
    penetrate ethereum. i bought 5 units when it was 400. big mistake. big big mistake

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Should have bought a bunch of Domino's Pizza shares,they were a bargain about a year ago.

Mac4Lyfe

I still like NVDA, BABA, AABA, MU, WDC and OLED even at all time highs. I'm riding them through the holidays. I'm really loving CRZO as a big play. Earnings will surprise in November.
    penetrate ethereum. i bought 5 units when it was 400. big mistake. big big mistake
    Patience Chico - You bought high but it'll get back to $400, don't sweat it, it's just going to take a while to get back to even. ETC is up 2000% on the year even though it's down 30% in the last 2 months. You have to dollar cost average and not get caught up on dips. Just buy the dips when you can. BTC went down to $3000 but is up 16% in the last 2 days. So by cost averaging, just because you would lose on one deposit, the next deposit would go up and averaged over time will make money as the stock keeps going up. Ethereum will go back up although I like BTC, LTC, Iota and Ripple right now. Unless you're day trading crypto, why stress? The fluctuations are going to be crazy. Don't get emotional, buy the dips and wait it out. BTC is going to $10k sooner than later. I'm starting to think it's going to $100k in the next few years (probably 5). So I keep buying every few weeks. Instead of making a couple bets, put a few units on BTC every few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Should have bought a bunch of Domino's Pizza shares,they were a bargain about a year ago.
    Dominoes has had a great run the last few years. Plus they pay a dividend. Good company.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

NVID kicking ass again. This run ain't stopping anytime soon. NVID is embedded in a lot of shit.

Mac4Lyfe

OLED, MU, BABA all rocking and rolling.

2 More stocks to pick up... ALB and MRVL

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

the perfect cryto for your situation is xrp...invest in their technology, no more waiting days for checks to clear

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by triplecrown333 View Post
    the perfect cryto for your situation is xrp...invest in their technology, no more waiting days for checks to clear
    I keep buying XRP but it's been a dog for me. My crypto guy keeps telling me to buy it and iota.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Im all over XRP i got in at 3 cent though
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Bcatswin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Im all over XRP i got in at 3 cent though
    Nice...
    I'm in a bunch at $0.25

but I keep adding every so often.

chico2663

well mac i decide to invest another 500 + is the market. 100 rad and 14 of yours crzo. You are usually right. Couple things i read said your should go to 32. But i have already made 10 % on rad. I almost put it all on yours but would of kicked myself in the ass is rad goes to 5 so we will see. Thanks again for your expertise

Mac4Lyfe

well mac i decide to invest another 500 + is the market. 100 rad and 14 of yours crzo. You are usually right. Couple things i read said your should go to 32. But i have already made 10 % on rad. I almost put it all on yours but would of kicked myself in the ass is rad goes to 5 so we will see. Thanks again for your expertise
    Do you like Rite Aid? I use to be in CVS and Walgreens years ago but I really haven't been following them.

I was looking at Albermarle and Marvell the last few weeks and they just keep going up. They were both on my radar for the last year. I'm kicking myself that I didn't pull the trigger on them awhile back.

I think stocks are going to continue to climb the next few months. The market is so damn resilient to anything. This is when we should be making generational wealth but discipline and common sense has kept me subdued. This is the time when I wished I'd invest like I gamble.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Do you like Rite Aid? I use to be in CVS and Walgreens years ago but I really haven't been following them.

I was looking at Albermarle and Marvell the last few weeks and they just keep going up. They were both on my radar for the last year. I'm kicking myself that I didn't pull the trigger on them awhile back.

I think stocks are going to continue to climb the next few months. The market is so damn resilient to anything. This is when we should be making generational wealth but discipline and common sense has kept me subdued. This is the time when I wished I'd invest like I gamble.
    Why and what's going to derail it? I've held tight so far, but am thinking the time to start to bail is coming soon.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why and what's going to derail it? I've held tight so far, but am thinking the time to start to bail is coming soon.
    Trumps slow to implement economic policies has helped tech. As long as things stay status quo and no massive changes by Yellen, things are looking good. They may raise rates in December but the market should still plod on. Now if Yellen gets replaced next February, I think that could trigger a sell off because people hate change. We shall see, but I definitely think mid January is the time to take a bunch off the table.

Trumps Tax plan details will start to come out next week. That will bring a lot of optimism the next few months as both parties finally work together. We won't see anything until next year but that means the market should continue to grow. People aren't moving their money because they don't have anywhere to move it to. There's a lot of good international markets but people are not moving their money anywhere else in droves. A lot of people that have been waiting for a pull back, won't get it, so they end up coming in at levels they once wouldn't have considered. That's why I feel good going into the end of the year. Yes, stocks are expensive but as long as Yellen won't come out personally and say it (Fukk you Greenspan), we're good. And, If they roll back tax cuts to include this year and next that will be huge to the economy. The market will most likely keep going up. I think the Dow could go up another 20% if that happens.

This market has taken all kind of hits and it just keeps growing. Companies are reporting increased earnings in all sectors. Money is being made in a lot of places. What can derail it? Even North Korea hasn't been able to as most people really don't believe them to be a real threat. The only thing I could see is if we get into a spat with a major country, Yellen going public with some bullshit or if N Korea somehow took out a financial center in Hong Kong or Singapore. That all seems pretty low risk to me.

I'm going to continue to ride tech hard. I'm going to invest more this week. We should have a good run these next 3 months. Ride it and take profits in January and wait and see what happens in February.

jjgold

You guys are funny every damn stock has been going up it's the greatest bull market of all times of course everyone looks smart now

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Plenty of stinkers out there jj.

BCRH, insurance, hit hard by Irma... but really dropped more than it should have. Great value right now, should be up a few more dollars. Plus they just announced .30 div, ex-div 9/28.

Mac4Lyfe

You guys are funny every damn stock has been going up it's the greatest bull market of all times of course everyone looks smart now
    So did you buy every stock? Plenty of dogs in this market. One of those stocks started this thread.

jjgold

So did you buy every stock? Plenty of dogs in this market. One of those stocks started this thread.
    Bought bitcoin and got drilled

chico2663

Bought bitcoin and got drilled
    Could you help the prick with his picks?

chico2663

hit my stop loss with rite aid and put the money in nrz. i should be getting a 50 cent dividend next month to help cover my loss

chico2663

mac look at nrz. they pay a 50 cent dividend next month with a price of share at 16.89. not to bad for 4 weeks of wait.

First ... 678910 Last