RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Wild +200 Live

Bet it big. Once they kill off this power play, they'll come back and win this game because there's a reason why they were favored to win this series in 5, and why they have the 3rd best odds to win the Stanley Cup, which they will win. Trust me on this one. I'd bet my life that the Wild come back and win this game.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Barking up the wrong tree. There a reason wild were like the 19th best team in hockey since feb while blues were among the best. Wrong team favored

2daBank

You can always take the expensive route and bet the fav till they win 1. I'm sure they will split in minny, I prefer the dog in these spots, much cheaper to chase

RobbieStacks

The Blues are a sucker bet. I haven't even been following the NHL all season, and I have no doubt that Minnesota will win this series, just like I expect the Bruins to beat Ottawa in 4 or 5.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    Bet it big. Once they kill off this power play, they'll come back and win this game because there's a reason why they were favored to win this series in 5, and why they have the 3rd best odds to win the Stanley Cup, which they will win. Trust me on this one. I'd bet my life that the Wild come back and win this game.
    While I do love BIGDAY, and don't hate the Wild in general...

- They are not big favourites to win this series
    - They have been Struggling for the last 6 weeks
    - St. Louis is a very good team

Lastly, they may be tied to for the third best best odds to win the Cup, but I can assure you that they have no hope. No. Hope.

Sorry Bigday.

2daBank

Jake Allen primed to be next great goalie to carry his team. Along w w team who values goal prevention. I ain't biggest hockey fan in the world but pretty sure the old adage holds true in this sport like most, good defense beats offense.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

lol robby betting his life

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    The Blues are a sucker bet. I haven't even been following the NHL all season, and I have no doubt that Minnesota will win this series, just like I expect the Bruins to beat Ottawa in 4 or 5.
    I never follow NHL and always profit in playoffs. Series bets in general are sucker bets. Blues will split in minny tho and that easy money, take it to the bank

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I never follow NHL and always profit in playoffs. Series bets in general are sucker bets. Blues will split in minny tho and that easy money, take it to the bank
    I profit all the time too. My series bets are almost always winners. For example, Flames +135/+140 is money against Anaheim, the reason being that Anaheim dominated the season series and is 27-0 in their last 27 against Calgary, so a -155/-160 line is a clear sucker bet. Why aren't they -400 like Washington is against Toronto? Because people who bet that series would never touch the Flames and then the Flames will come out of nowhere and win it despite being young overachievers.

The star studded teams (CHI, PIT, ANA) won't all be losers, but there's a solid chance that 2 out of 3 bust right away, and if they don't then at least 2 out of 3 will be pushed to the brink.

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    lol robby betting his life
    I'm so confident lol. Wild 2-1 OT. BANK ON IT

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

St. Louis it is

2daBank

No sense in series bets. Bet accordingly throughout series generally gives you better odds and opportunity to profit even if your team doesn't advance. I just like finding the series I know gonna be tight and playing for splits through the 1st 4 games. After that kinda just depends how things have went and how I feel if I continue. There no way you saying minny winning this series in 5? 6 maybe but they won't be better than 2-2 after 4, bet accordingly

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    St. Louis it is
    Don't fade me, bro. Believe me. 2-1 Wild in OT maybe 2OT! The Blues are some hot garbage lol

RobbieStacks

No sense in series bets. Bet accordingly throughout series generally gives you better odds and opportunity to profit even if your team doesn't advance. I just like finding the series I know gonna be tight and playing for splits through the 1st 4 games. After that kinda just depends how things have went and how I feel if I continue. There no way you saying minny winning this series in 5? 6 maybe but they won't be better than 2-2 after 4, bet accordingly
    It doesn't look good now, but if the Wild win this one 2-1, for example, they could just end up being 3-1 in this series in a few days.
    Also, I think Columbus-Pittsburgh will be a deceptive series that'll go to 7. The Pens are the defending champs with loads of talent and, after tonight, people will be convinced that the crappy Blue Jackets can't hang and then they'll sneak in a few games and push it the distance. Still, that's mostly for CBJ backers at this point because I can't imagine a point where you get PIT better than +350 in 7 like they were before play started unless CBJ goes up 2-1 (which can certainly happen).

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    While I do love BIGDAY, and don't hate the Wild in general...

- They are not big favourites to win this series
    - They have been Struggling for the last 6 weeks
    - St. Louis is a very good team

Lastly, they may be tied to for the third best best odds to win the Cup, but I can assure you that they have no hope. No. Hope.

Sorry Bigday.
    Wild in 7.

Watch and learn suhn.

2daBank

This only series I have any clue about. Would have told you same before start, I'll tell ya same if wild come back. It be 2-2 most likely but blues for sure have 2 wins after 4 games. Maybe the fact I only focus on 1-3 series reason i tend to do well, maybe it cause blues easy to predict, I dunno but I do know wild never had a chance in freaking hell of being up 3-1 in this series. Matchups, blues style, fact they not anything special all dictate that. Gl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Wild in 7.

Watch and learn suhn.
    Very possible, most likely right on the 7. Pretty much a coin flip once you get that far no?

2daBank

Allen looks like a guy goalie ready to win a few series. Lot different than he looked to start the year.

2daBank

Heads on a swivel.

2daBank

The lesson here is I'm sure little patients you could get even better odds now.

2daBank

Vladi almost ended your chances

RobbieStacks

The lesson here is I'm sure little patients you could get even better odds now.
    Yeah as soon as I made this thread, I wanted to caution people to wait. You have to be absolutely sure that the 1-1 goal isn't coming within the next twenty or so minutes though if you do wait for better live odds of course. Now you get the best value. I'm still extremely confident. The only way the Blues are winning this is 1-0 shutout.

MiDNiTe

i think blues will win 2-0 wild will get desperate soon and be open to counter atk

2daBank

Well that is how they play but not sure you can be that confident tarasanko don't shelve one or a fluke bounce?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    i think blues will win 2-0 wild will get desperate soon and be open to counter atk
    Think u right

2daBank

Allen standing on his head!!!

Woot woot

2daBank

With little luck. Lol

RobbieStacks

It's frustrating because the Wild are clearly the better team and will win this series, but the Blues are just barely surviving. I won't even look at the live odds now, but if they're any +400 or worse, then the Blues have this in hand. If they're still reasonable, I think the Wild turn the tables and tie this thing up.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

8 min left

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wild owning this game.

StLouis has nothing..

2daBank

I don't care who better I just care I'll be way ahead after blues take 2 of 1st 4 games. Gl with rest

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Wild owning this game.

StLouis has nothing..
    Well Cept that one thing, what they call that? Oh yea, the lead

MiDNiTe

need a good goalie playoffs to steal a few games

2daBank

Worst news for big day and wild series backers is blues gonna win this game even being outplayed. They surely will outplay minny a few times

12 Last