CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Ugh. TCU was a tourney team. Wow. This was an embarrassment

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by sandos139 View Post
    Laying the point....i think TCU offensively will get the job done. GT disappears on offense Lammers will get punished down in the paint ...too fragile BOL fellas
    this right here

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

I'm guilty . Won 3 shite bets on CTI all week and give it back in 1 blowout . I'm embarrassed

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9954

ugly. Rather lose this way then by a free throw or some shit. At least I wasn't refreshing scores all night!!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

agree 100% NewGuy...changed game after 2 minutes into 2nd half... chucked up lost and moved on..buzzer beaters or back doors break hearts

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

tcu had a plan until they got punched in the face... good thing i had the over 133 as line was too low. but what do you know, had a parlay with the cavs and stupid idiots decide to tank in the 2nd half
    part of me thinks they trying to avoid miami and tanking to concede 1st seed cause they don't need it anyway

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by The Hat View Post
    Cremins definitely had major pull in getting Kenny A. to sign with GT instead of UNC. Anderson had huge ties to Kenny Smith's family and Smith obviously played in Chapel Hill for four years.

Point is that Cremins is 70 years old. His true hard core following is of the ages of say 60-80 years old. He hasn't been affiliated with GT in many years. Most at the game from NYC won't even know who he is unfortunately.

Much respect to Cremins....beat my Heels on more than one occasion.

Just sayin, this generation not as nostalgic as we might be.
    $$$ had the pull with Kenny. He was basically signed with the Cuse before the check cleared. Similar with Marbury, but Kenny was all in on the Orangemen. Cremins was a Calipari, but couldn't keep it going.
    Points Awarded:

The Hat gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    tcu had a plan until they got punched in the face... good thing i had the over 133 as line was too low. but what do you know, had a parlay with the cavs and stupid idiots decide to tank in the 2nd half
    part of me thinks they trying to avoid miami and tanking to concede 1st seed cause they don't need it anyway
    Miami would be 7 seed if season ended today so that theory is already debunked, Cavs are just awful defensively and Lue is a hack.

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    $$$ had the pull with Kenny. He was basically signed with the Cuse before the check cleared. Similar with Marbury, but Kenny was all in on the Orangemen. Cremins was a Calipari, but couldn't keep it going.
    New documentary on Kenny Anderson....'Mr. Chibbs'

First 12