INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Congrats!!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave INVEGA MAN 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    oh believe i'm here. GSW played really good tonight. you know how many losses you'll have this week. Bet you wished you were betting real money tonight.

Give us an opinion before the game pal. Warriors buried Spurs backers and got you even worse!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post

Give us an opinion before the game pal. Warriors buried Spurs backers and got you even worse!
    it was a 2 way conversation. but seeing you like to sukk guys nuts, welcome.

SharpAngles

sucking nuts? LoL son you're the one desiring someones nuts with your pathetic trolling. I prefer the more noble trolling of brokedikks who obviously know nothing and still talk sht after 12 minutes of NBA basketball. How much $$ you lose fading LB smart guy or are you just as full of PSI's?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

fading is an idiotic strategy. just like not capping games like your hero ultimately admits to on multiple occasions. I don't know you or give a fukk about you, but here you are defending your man. hey your sexuality is your business. It's 2017. But i do find you somewhat knowledgeable by this comment:
    "are you just as full of PSI's?" apparently, like me, u know what this guy is all about.

I owe you no explanation, but to provide context i have a negative history with this loser and it's not trolling. It's responding. I don't fukk with people that don't fukk with me which your homo ass woulda known had u shut the fukk up and stayed in your lane instead of pretending to be a girlfriend wearing a high school letter jacket.
    Carry on Cornball...

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

If you want an opinion about the game, ask Lakergirl first. Lakergirl doesn't even provide you a write up of the game and all you get is "the other team is done, 3 units"

Lakergirl bets air and lives with mommy and daddy.

SharpAngles

ha, I have my own opinions mobile I don't need LB, ex.1= post #5 this thread.

Idgaf about anything but winning plays and trolls like brokedik nonpro clog threads and is overall annoying so he should get shit. You at least went pro so go ahead and fire away, like I said idgaf

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Idgaf about anything but winning plays and trolls like brokedik nonpro clog threads and is overall annoying so he should get shit. You at least went pro so go ahead and fire away, like I said idgaf
    Fire away? I'm just pointing out the dirt bags who post separate play threads every day to get internet whoring attention. When all the plays end up losing, Lakergirl hides. When one play wins or comes out breaking even, Lakergirl comes out with pom-poms celebrating. Lakergirl can't handle the shit talk. I know Lakergirl is hiding and reading all the threads because he passes out 1 sorry betpoint to those that defend her. LOL

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

If your opinion is so weak you need to spend $100 to express it, knock yourself out. I don't buy respect. And if you feel that's what you purchased, your life is truly shit. now get that boy's dikk out your mouth.

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

GOOD call LB ..i was all over the spurs and got killed LOL..you still one of the best around here..haters gonna hate and thats all i can say..CHEERS. BROOO!!!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave vegaschulo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Fire away? I'm just pointing out the dirt bags who post separate play threads every day to get internet whoring attention. When all the plays end up losing, Lakergirl hides. When one play wins or comes out breaking even, Lakergirl comes out with pom-poms celebrating. Lakergirl can't handle the shit talk. I know Lakergirl is hiding and reading all the threads because he passes out 1 sorry betpoint to those that defend her. LOL
    Thanks. now i see sharp angels's angle. pimping herself out for a betpoint. smh. much like this LB clown, i never said anything to you "sharp" angle lol. clown. but you sticking your nose in.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    GOOD call LB ..i was all over the spurs and got killed LOL..you still one of the best around here..haters gonna hate and thats all i can say..CHEERS. BROOO!!!
    Seaweed has better plays. LOL

First 12