sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Chris Long says he won't re-sign with Patriots

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/3/1...ots?yptr=yahoo

Thank you Pats Nation. As a player you've given so much support to, I owe you an explanation as to why I'll be moving on in FA... even if it isn't a big deal. This year and this opportunity gave me a ton. I made lifelong friends in a great locker room and became a champion. I'm so thankful that Coach B (the GOAT) took a chance on me and allowed me the opportunity to play a small part in this wonderful year. This has zero to do with money, etc. It's the right move in my heart because I want to get back to being the player I was before. I'm thankful for my role this year, but as a competitor, I'm itching to do what I do best.It was important to say thank you personally. You may not remember me much, but I'll always remember y'all!! #driveforfive #missionaccomplished

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

A University of Virginia alum, Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long posted multiple tweets critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the Charlottesville, Va., tragedy.

And on Thursday, the veteran showed support for one of his new teammates. Long put his hand on Malcolm Jenkins‘ back during the vocal safety’s raised-fist anthem protest, remarking after the preseason game it was time for more white players to get behind their black peers protesting for racial equality.

“I haven’t seen statistics, but I’d be willing to bet the vast majority of people voicing those white supremacist sentiments were from out of town,” Long said recently, via Tim McManus of ESPN.com. “The majority of the people that were defending our hometown against ideals like that were from Charlottesville, or students. It’s disheartening, but I really think it’s desperation for those folks to feel threatened by us doing the right thing.”

Michael Bennett and Marshawn Lynch became two more players protesting earlier this preseason by sitting during the anthem. The Seattle Seahawks defensive end also said white players joining them would change the conversation about how this is perceived.

“It would take a white player to really get things changed,” Bennett said during an interview on ESPN’s “SC6.” “Because when somebody from the other side understands and they step up and they speak up about it … it would change the whole conversation. Because when you bring somebody who doesn’t have to be a part of (the) conversation making himself vulnerable in front of it, I think when that happens, things will really take a jump.”

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a loser

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    A University of Virginia alum, Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long posted multiple tweets critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the Charlottesville, Va., tragedy.

And on Thursday, the veteran showed support for one of his new teammates. Long put his hand on Malcolm Jenkins‘ back during the vocal safety’s raised-fist anthem protest, remarking after the preseason game it was time for more white players to get behind their black peers protesting for racial equality.

“I haven’t seen statistics, but I’d be willing to bet the vast majority of people voicing those white supremacist sentiments were from out of town,” Long said recently, via Tim McManus of ESPN.com. “The majority of the people that were defending our hometown against ideals like that were from Charlottesville, or students. It’s disheartening, but I really think it’s desperation for those folks to feel threatened by us doing the right thing.”

Michael Bennett and Marshawn Lynch became two more players protesting earlier this preseason by sitting during the anthem. The Seattle Seahawks defensive end also said white players joining them would change the conversation about how this is perceived.

“It would take a white player to really get things changed,” Bennett said during an interview on ESPN’s “SC6.” “Because when somebody from the other side understands and they step up and they speak up about it … it would change the whole conversation. Because when you bring somebody who doesn’t have to be a part of (the) conversation making himself vulnerable in front of it, I think when that happens, things will really take a jump.”
    a loser and liar.

the fascists came in from all over to illegally shutdown a permit-ed rally after ACLU ordeal because the jackass mayor isn't American. These are the anti-fa idiots who are upset from losing the election.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a loser
    Won the Superbowl

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/3/1...ots?yptr=yahoo

Thank you Pats Nation. As a player you've given so much support to, I owe you an explanation as to why I'll be moving on in FA... even if it isn't a big deal. This year and this opportunity gave me a ton. I made lifelong friends in a great locker room and became a champion. I'm so thankful that Coach B (the GOAT) took a chance on me and allowed me the opportunity to play a small part in this wonderful year. This has zero to do with money, etc. It's the right move in my heart because I want to get back to being the player I was before. I'm thankful for my role this year, but as a competitor, I'm itching to do what I do best.It was important to say thank you personally. You may not remember me much, but I'll always remember y'all!! #driveforfive #missionaccomplished

This is probably the most BS I ever read from a player in my life. He should of just kept it all inside.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Won the Superbowl
    He was an overrated overpaid piece of trash on the Rams. He was drafted #2 overall and never made a single pro bowl his entire a career.

Not surprising he's a Hollywood liberal. His daddy must be proud

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

If Michael Bennett doesn't want black people to be shot and killed by police officers, why doesn't he just tell them to stop committing so crime?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    If Michael Bennett doesn't want black people to be shot and killed by police officers, why doesn't he just tell them to stop committing so crime?
    because his ancestors 12+ generations ago were slaves and that "experience" sometimes makes him scared of white people

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    because his ancestors 12+ generations ago were slaves and that "experience" sometimes makes him scared of white people
    Shocking thing isn't it. I mean skinheads marching on American streets is okay isn't it?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom father is a great man. He gave the world his greatest specimen. We are grateful

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Lebroom father is a great man. He gave the world his greatest specimen. We are grateful
    Would love to thank him but no one knows who he is

dlowilly

Chris Long is a worthless cuck like his dad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Another gay loser like his dad

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Would love to thank him but no one knows who he is
    Neither does Colin kaepernick knows who his father is

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Another gay loser like his dad
    LOL, yeah ok.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Neither does Colin kaepernick knows who his father is
    It would seem having anonymous fathers produces great athletes but bitchy people