Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    That's a healthy looking gif Donkers..

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Benefits of trucking industry my friend. Tremendous tax write-offs. Healthcare is payed within that. I must say our healthcare isn't that great. Lots of waiting but I do have a good personal doctor.
    Write offs are a great thing. Do they have anything like the IRS to investigate people over there?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Benefits of trucking industry my friend. Tremendous tax write-offs. Healthcare is payed within that. I must say our healthcare isn't that great. Lots of waiting but I do have a good personal doctor.
    Laker we rarely can walk right in to see a doctor. That is a myth the Republicans pulled out of their ass so we don't have socialize medicine like u do. Trust me u want no part of our bullshit system. I spent about 20 to 25 thousand (including premium)out of pocket for insurance last year. You can go bankrupt at any minute by these shitbags who run our system. You go see an endocrinologist here it might take u 5 months to get an appointment.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Glad to see other countries getting overrun with illegal law breaking immigrants. Let them have their paychecks sucked dry. Let their healthcare collapse, let their jails fill up and crime rate rise. The people of Canada will eventually hit the streets to protest their government when its to late. Enjoy Canada! Just look at Europe, it's in chaos and the braindead politicians continue to take more criminals and freeloaders in everyday. The bleeding heart liberal scum just refuse to admit that illegal immigration leads to economic collapse. Do the math, it's that simple! Feeding and housing 40% of our prison population, which is illegal immigrants, giving all other illegals welfare, healthcare and education will lead to a bankrupt nation. Even liberal scumbagsss should be able to figure that out.

Listen dikwad if u think the Republicans don't like these low wage workers u are a bigger fool than i thought. They thrive on it and this is why they don't do shit about it either.I hope Trump pulls it off just to piss off his own greedy party .

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Listen dikwad if u think the Republicans don't like these low wage workers u are a bigger fool than i thought. They thrive on it and this is why they don't do shit about it either.I hope Trump pulls it off just to piss off his own greedy party .
    Hey shit for brains, I am fully aware that both sides are in total favor of open borders. That's partially why Trump got elected. The citizens of USA want some kind of control on immigration. No one even said to stop it just control it. Trump is the only one who is even attempting to do something about it. Is he just blowing smoke up our ass? We will find out won't we.

First 12