lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Obama speech in 2009 had lots more viewers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let's make America great again

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

#maga

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9340

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The best thing that could happen for the Dems is for the old guard to die off. Not that I'm advocating that. Picking Pelosi again just shows how ignorant they are. The guy Ryan from Ohio is a new younger face, and they went with the Cali money again.
    That's the worst thing that could happen to them. If the old guard dies off, the party is taken over by the fascist SJW arm.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18815

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Khicks u really hate Trump.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The guy finally acts presidential for the first time and these jitbags are cummin in their pants. Just shows you how pathetic he was acting previously. They need hope and they finally got some from this train wreck. U hypocrites crack me up daily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BarstoolProphet

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He is the president of this shitty mess. I hate most of the government.

Trump is not the cause of this, he is the effect.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, with a big fuk'in dick in his mouth! Amazing how you assholes could support this fake hair piece of shit! You jack wads are about as fuk'in ignorant as he is! Decides over dinner to stroke his own fuk'in ego and stage a raid that got an American soldier murdered for nothing, and then boast on national tv, that said raid provided a "treasure trove of intelligence" Get the fuk outta here with your bullshit fuk'in lies!

One of our best loses his life because of this orange asshole, along with a multi million dollar helicopter and you dumb fuks press your lips up against his ass! How much more un-American can you dick swallowers get? Just goes to show why other countries laugh at the stupidity of uneducated dumb fuks who voted for this rich piece of shit.

Yeah and by the way, enjoy what's left of American democracy, because after this asshole is done, our country will be in the biggest shit hole ever! Hope you loser idiots enjoy him wasting fuk'in trillions of tax dollars, while flying off to mar-a-lago every weekend.

Awe...what's the matter opie, can't afford the membership fee to trump's exclusive fat fuk rich club? Kinda sucks to know what fuk'in level your broke ass actually exists on compared to real rich arrogant assholes.

Ya know, before you go ranting and raving and calling people "uneducated" you might want to get your facts straight. Just to have some...ya know, credibility.

1. The mission was planned during the Obama administration. The head military personnel wanted specific conditions to do the raid. I believe he wanted a new moon to have the night be as dark as possible. The moon phase fell after Trump took office. Yes, he did sign off on it same as Obama would have if moon phase can been during his term.

2. They knew we coming. Some how, someone tipped them off. They were ready for us. Some have tried to say they heard our drones and knew from that sound. Better military minds than I have can attest on the merits of that.
    But please, do not let facts get in the way of your internets wisdom and righteous anger.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Well the hate from the Left is now restored I see.

Trump one month in office, delivers one of the best speeches in years to congress last night and still the hits keep coming.. Trump will fix everything and still catch shiiit from the left in the end.

I guess it's that butt hurt feeling they get when they think of Hillary losing to the Don more then anything else at this point.. ... Whaaa!!!!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Ya know, before you go ranting and raving and calling people "uneducated" you might want to get your facts straight. Just to have some...ya know, credibility.

1. The mission was planned during the Obama administration. The head military personnel wanted specific conditions to do the raid. I believe he wanted a new moon to have the night be as dark as possible. The moon phase fell after Trump took office. Yes, he did sign off on it same as Obama would have if moon phase can been during his term.

2. They knew we coming. Some how, someone tipped them off. They were ready for us. Some have tried to say they heard our drones and knew from that sound. Better military minds than I have can attest on the merits of that.
    But please, do not let facts get in the way of your internets wisdom and righteous anger.
    I have my facts straight, unlike the morons who live and breath the bullshit that is fox news. Moon phase huh? That all you got? This mission was doomed to fail and that is why President Obama never signed off on it. At least Obama was smart enough to listen to his military advisers and risk a mission with not a damn thing to gain, except senseless loss of life. As Thor stated earlier, Senator John McCain came out and said it was colossal failure and we got nothing of useful intelligence.

The orange face asshole just wanted to flex his fat fuk'in ego and it backfired on his ignorant pompous ass!

You guys just don't fuk'in get it. He's deporting hard working immigrants, who've been here for years, never been in trouble with the law and whose children were born here and are US citizens. The people who clean houses, run lawn care and garden services, and pick your fuk'in strawberries that you shove in your mouth.

Lets see how much you like paying triple the cost of your food, because they'll be no workers to pick the produce rotting in the field. Do you really think for an instant, that Americans are gonna do these menial jobs? Get a fuk'in clue.

But hey, keep believing that delusional, out of touch with the common man jack ass is gonna make America great again. Now he wants to to really fuk us all and ramp up nuclear proliferation. Hug your kids tight every night, because with a psycho like that in office touting military buildup and nuclear arms, it wont be long until the dumb fuk drags us into a horrible conflict.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I see you still haven't got on any medication, Mike. Good to see you around spewing false information as usual. But, it must be true because you scream, and swear about it. He is deporting people just like Obama did. We just have to hear about it every damn day now, because it's Trump and not the love of the media in Barry.

He's not deporting maids, or the people working hard. Criminals. Even if he deported your lawn worker, that's still the damn law. But, he's not. Get on the streets jammer, and yell, and hold that sign.

Oh, and plenty of us US citizens would do that work.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57657

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dems looked ridiculous, like they needed permission to clap. Women libs dressed in white in such a formal setting looked like the cleaning crew.

Then the run out the door thingy the Dems pulled at the end was supposed to be a protest but the speech was so good it made it look like they were on the run holding their poop hole.
    What's the difference between cockroaches scampering out from under a rock and the Dems falling all over themselves leaving the address last night? Answer: Nothing!

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

I have my facts straight, unlike the morons who live and breath the bullshit that is fox news. Moon phase huh? That all you got? This mission was doomed to fail and that is why President Obama never signed off on it. At least Obama was smart enough to listen to his military advisers and risk a mission with not a damn thing to gain, except senseless loss of life. As Thor stated earlier, Senator John McCain came out and said it was colossal failure and we got nothing of useful intelligence.

The orange face asshole just wanted to flex his fat fuk'in ego and it backfired on his ignorant pompous ass!

You guys just don't fuk'in get it. He's deporting hard working immigrants, who've been here for years, never been in trouble with the law and whose children were born here and are US citizens. The people who clean houses, run lawn care and garden services, and pick your fuk'in strawberries that you shove in your mouth.

Lets see how much you like paying triple the cost of your food, because they'll be no workers to pick the produce rotting in the field. Do you really think for an instant, that Americans are gonna do these menial jobs? Get a fuk'in clue.

But hey, keep believing that delusional, out of touch with the common man jack ass is gonna make America great again. Now he wants to to really fuk us all and ramp up nuclear proliferation. Hug your kids tight every night, because with a psycho like that in office touting military buildup and nuclear arms, it wont be long until the dumb fuk drags us into a horrible conflict.
    Nope. Your wrong. What Badnina stated were facts that was given to the public. Whether it is or isn't true is speculation. So now you have just given us an opinion. And lmfao. AGAIN LMFAO. Your are so irate about illegal immigrants being deported because prices of strawberries are going up. Who is going to do the crapy jobs? That seems a bit selfish. Legal immigrants have the opportunity for all job levels, therefore they will have the opportunity to be be successful and live the American dream. But you are up in arms cause your concerned about strawberries cost. Sounds ridiculous huh? What say you? P.S. Notice how no name calling or profanity was used in this argument.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11594

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The guy finally acts presidential for the first time and these jitbags are cummin in their pants. Just shows you how pathetic he was acting previously. They need hope and they finally got some from this train wreck. U hypocrites crack me up daily.
    How r u smart Thor? U have lots of money and know a lot thats why when u say hillary a lock and post ur hillary bets I do the same then hillary lose. But u knew she was really gone lose right and make big secret bets. U r smart. U r Thor.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Thor is so smart he supported obama. He is very smart...

You guys just don't fuk'in get it. He's deporting hard working illegal immigrants, who've been here for years, never been in trouble with the law and whose children were born here and are US citizens. The people who clean houses, run lawn care and garden services, and pick your fuk'in strawberries that you shove in your mouth.

lol nothing funnier than watching someone far less intelligent than you try to articulate their nonsense.

Also, you forgot a word sheepy so I helped you out.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Read up on it

wow the guy killed 117 innocent civilians?

bravo

WORLD
    DRONE STRIKES UNDER OBAMA KILLED UP TO 117 CIVILIANS WORLDWIDE, INTELLIGENCE REPORT CLAIMS

BY JACK MOORE
    http://www.newsweek.com/strikes-duri...vilians-545080
    Thanks for proving my point for me.
    Post. 1 you say " Cower like Obama "
    Post 2 you bring up how he has killed so many terrorist the last 8 years in Drone strikes that 117 civilians were killed. So which is it. Is he a coward ? Or did he bomb too much? Obviously You have no clue.
    .This subject isn't for you.
    It is a shame that these 117 civilians were affiliated with terrorist.
    I have more reading for you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu...f_the_Iraq_War

W Bush's Iraq war for oil and Halliburton profits has caused at least 500,000 civilian deaths. The point is war is bad and always should be a last resort because civilians die. So don't invade a country for Oil and distabalize a region of the world to make profits for your buddies.
    Obama's drone war has kept our soldiers out of harms way and minimized civilian deaths.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Y'all ever notice how 90% of the libtard Hillary supporters here are brokedikk non Pros who can't afford to pony up a hundo to charity???
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    How r u smart Thor? U have lots of money and know a lot thats why when u say hillary a lock and post ur hillary bets I do the same then hillary lose. But u knew she was really gone lose right and make big secret bets. U r smart. U r Thor.
    Do u ever have anything to offer? I was wondering if u and Roy both watch Fox together and stroke each others cok when Hannity comes on? Two of the most ignorant brain dead puppets in this joint.

Thor4140

It really is sad to see one political party just praying and hoping for once they can finally be proud of a guy after the mess each and every one of their picks cause for decades. From Nixon keeping a war going to win an election, to Reagan selling arms to our enemies, to BUsh and Cheney lying us into war and of course outing one of our very own CIA agents, to hopefully this train-wreck who is now letting the coal industry back into our lakes and streams as well as giving Wall Street the freedom to once again put us into a recession all under the guise of helping the little guy. Lets not forget fellas this man u bow to, slammed Hillary and Cruz for being Goldman Sach slaves, and now has two of them holding really big economic positions which most likely will ruin us again. I know u never heard any of this on Fox or nitwit neo-con radio but those are facts and not the alternative facts u dochebags swear by. Just imagine if a Democratic president did any of that stuff i listed. When u support that kind of slop u show u are a true scumbag and nothing else.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Do u ever have anything to offer? I was wondering if u and Roy both watch Fox together and stroke each others cok when Hannity comes on? Two of the most ignorant brain dead puppets in this joint.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Y'all ever notice how 90% of the libtard Hillary supporters here are brokedikk non Pros who can't afford to pony up a hundo to charity???
    I said this like 2 weeks ago *****.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    It's clear the libs in this thread and on SBR and NOT working class people. I asked in the big thread how many of you liberals consider themselves part of the working class? Answer: 0

That makes the partisan banter/hypocrisy a little understandable. Trump won the working class by a record smashing 40%. The vast majority of working people, sometimes referred to as depolrables, voted for Trump. Worth keeping in mind as you read some of these posts.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11898

I know he is laying the wood to Kellyanne

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

It's clear the libs in this thread and on SBR and NOT working class people. I asked in the big thread how many of you liberals consider themselves part of the working class? Answer: 0

That makes the partisan banter/hypocrisy a little understandable. Trump won the working class by a record smashing 40%. The vast majority of working people, sometimes referred to as depolrables, voted for Trump. Worth keeping in mind as you read some of these posts.
    Hmmm, who just retired again? Oh, that's right, you.

A smashing 40% of the working class? That means the other 60% voted the other way. Deplorable!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

24 hour rule

Saloon

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Hmmm, who just retired again? Oh, that's right, you.

A smashing 40% of the working class? That means the other 60% voted the other way. Deplorable!
    When someone wins by 40% it does not mean 60% voted against him. For example Trump won the working class 70% to 30% hence a 40 point win. And yes I'm retired and don't consider myself working class but still believe in hard work and the American dream, so I'm still a deplorable.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Did you ever notice Pro Trump people post are mostly one sentence ?
    3 tops?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    3 tops?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    3 tops?
    And most Obama supporters can't even spell a word to make a sentence. What's your point?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Democrats are really stuck with their weird leadership. Pelosi, Ellison, Warren, Schumer, Wasserman. Yikes, what a scary group. Does not appear there are any moderates in the leadership.
    By weird, you mean horrific and unelectable.

They'd be better off running Oprah or Michelle in '20. I'm dead serious. Turn it into a popularity contest.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    By weird, you mean horrific and unelectable.

They'd be better off running Oprah or Michelle in '20. I'm dead serious. Turn it into a popularity contest.
    Would have to agree. Don't think either has any chance. They need a moderate, a JFK type from maybe the midwest. Or maybe Joe Manchin W VA senator, assuming he survives re election in 2018.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    And most Obama supporters can't even spell a word to make a sentence. What's your point?
    keep rooting for Trump.
    he is destined to make America Goldaman again.
    hang on tight. After cooperate billionairs suck all the cash out of his nuts maybe they snowball a couple happy meals back to you and the middle class

First 1234 Last