The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Tell that to the man who spent decades in jail accused of killing his own damn momma when it was found that the police did it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...r-moms-murder/
    What does this have to do with the OJ case??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

My people say no not getting out

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What does this have to do with the OJ case??
    Huh? 3,000+ cases of crooked cops framing innocent people has a shit load to do with the OJ case. It is called precedent and the major reason he got off.

In common law legal systems, a precedent or authority is a legal case that establishes a principle or rule. This principle or rule is then used by the court or other judicial bodies use when deciding later cases with similar issues or facts.

The Giant

Huh? 3,000+ cases of crooked cops framing innocent people has a shit load to do with the OJ case. It is called precedent and the major reason he got off.

In common law legal systems, a precedent or authority is a legal case that establishes a principle or rule. This principle or rule is then used by the court or other judicial bodies use when deciding later cases with similar issues or facts.
    3000 cases, out of what a zillion?
    Mac, if I slice your throat tomorrow, and leave my DNA inexplicably all over your house, should I just say I was framed? Should that be my defense?

Mac4Lyfe

Mac, if I slice your throat tomorrow, and leave my DNA inexplicably all over your house, should I just say I was framed? Should that be my defense?
    Did you study the case? DNA evidence was botched just like all the other forensic evidence. Dumb asses mishandled evidence left and right plus they planted evidence which effectively tainted ALL evidence, which is why NO ONE can legally prove he did it. The entire prosecution was a cluster fuk. Total Mickey Mouse Club.

http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-lib...simpson-trial/

The Giant

Alright, Mac. Enjoy your night.

Mac4Lyfe

Alright, Mac. Enjoy your night.
    I think the bastard did it but I can't prove it because of the idiots in LAPD and prosecution.

I was a juror in a gun possession in Houston. Same shit. I think the guy probably had the gun but the police took no DNA because it was too expensive and his prints weren't on the weapon. How the hell can we convict with no evidence? 3 jurors were adamant they thought he was guilty. Why? 'He just looked guilty to them". It took 3 days to convince them that there wasn't any evidence. Little did they know that he would have had to do 20 years minimum if we convicted him and there was NO evidence. The judicial system is a joke and God help you if your broke.

Have a good one...

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I think the bastard did it but I can't prove it because of the idiots in LAPD and prosecution.

I was a juror in a gun possession in Houston. Same shit. I think the guy probably had the gun but the police took no DNA because it was too expensive and his prints weren't on the weapon. How the hell can we convict with no evidence? 3 jurors were adamant they thought he was guilty. Why? 'He just looked guilty to them". It took 3 days to convince them that there wasn't any evidence. Little did they know that he would have had to do 20 years minimum if we convicted him and there was NO evidence. The judicial system is a joke and God help you if your broke.

Have a good one...
    Very scary and gross. I 100% believe you.

I'd be in prison, well dead cause I never would've gone, if I didn't have money.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

All I know is... if I was on the jury and even saw hidden video surveillance of Mac slicing your throat, I would ACQUIT.

SOUL READ

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

who won?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

oj is like 10-1 with 10 ko's

1 loss is more of a no decision

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I can't believe there are people in this thread that think the real killers might still be loose.
    Yep, just ignorance and youth talking on some of these posts.. Again, if you're completely innocent and a former loved one and the mother of your children gets slaughtered and you have money like OJ did you DON'T RUN. OJ was out of his mind with guilt and jumped in that Bronco and ran.. I bet he was suicidal as well based on his behavior at the time..

No doubt the killer is in jail right now. His name is OJ.. Karma came full circle for OJ as well.. That's why his life went to shit after the trail and he ended up in jail anyways...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-27-17 at 10:17 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    All I know is... if I was on the jury and even saw hidden video surveillance of Mac slicing your throat, I would ACQUIT.
    SOUL READ

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Father Goldman and daughter aren't doing shit to OJ....

Every Jew I ever met in life avoids physical violence like the plague. They have a loud voice if you mess with their money though...

Last person you ever want on earth sticking up for you in a fight is a Jew.. It just won't happen and they will run.. I know a ton of Jews as well, my best friend is Jewish.. It's stamped in their DNA to flee at the first signs of trouble and I think that's why millions of them got slaughtered in Germany during the Nazi era.. I think Jews knew what was up and happening at the time also.. They just took it and died rather then pick up arms and fight...

This family guy skit tells the story .

I'm an Italian Jew and you are so wrong with your stereotyping bullshit. I'm not one to seek a fight, but DEFINITELY not one to back down from someone talking smack. Prejudice mother rooster_eater. penetrate YOU!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I'm an Italian Jew and you are so wrong with your stereotyping bullshit. I'm not one to seek a fight, but DEFINITELY not one to back down from someone talking smack. Prejudice mother rooster_eater. penetrate YOU!
    I said my best friend is a Jew and I happen to be Italian myself.. Cartoon attachment for humor.. Also icons for more humor..

Lighten up Francis you'll live longer.. I have no problem with Jews and I certainly don't have a problem with Italians..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-27-17 at 10:54 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yes, if your dna evidence consists of blood placed in conspicuous places, and said blood contains a blood preservative called "EDTA" that does not naturally exist in your blood, and the lead detective on your case just happened to go the evidence lab and checked out a vial of your preserved blood, and then returned it the next day half empty to the crime lab after having gone back out to visit the crime scene.....

you will get off.....

that's what fukked this case up; if the cops hadn't felt the need to "sweeten" their case vs. OJ with such tactics, he probably would've gone down.... but once detectives start pleadin' the Fifth on the stand in front of the jury when directly asked if they planted or manufactured evidence in OJ's specific case, it was fukkin' over!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-28-17 at 05:02 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Auto Donk

shaprio said it best in an interview recently with some ho, when asked what OJ told him immediately after the trial, and when asked if he felt justice was done.

he said there is "legal justice" and "moral justice," and that in OJ's case "legal justice" was done, but he was not going to say whether "moral justice" was carried out.

this is so true in OJ's case. Legally, the state did not meet its burden of proof, primarily due to the existence of reasonable doubt created by Furman and the other lead detetective who checked out a large vial of OJ's blood from the lab and returned it half empty.... Planting of evidence by law enforcement creates reasonable doubt as a matter of law, should the jury find that such has taken place.

Shapiro refusing to opine on "moral justice" indicated that he believes OJ was guilty as shit.....

Auto Donk

Damn I miss the bottle clubs in Gainesville... Easy pickins
    I still remember the name of the club: Club Lido. Back in 1985....

as much success as I had in that place in the summer of '85, they should make it a national monument.....

my first legitimate fmf threesome occurred in that place.... if chi archie wasn't runnin' around in this thread, I'd spill out the details.....

it was a glorious time!!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

SOUL READ
    some people say I take poker on SBR too seriously......

Whether I do or do not, all I know is that if I was on this same jury, I'd acquit for no other reason than the sliced-throat victim having had the gall to reriase me and then call my three-bet shove over the top of him with nothing but a club draw after I'd flopped a set of jacks on the flop, and then sucked out on me by hitting the f'n flush, thereby ending my day last saturday night.....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    some people say I take poker on SBR too seriously......

Whether I do or do not, all I know is that if I was on this same jury, I'd acquit for no other reason than the sliced-throat victim having had the gall to reriase me and then call my three-bet shove over the top of him with nothing but a club draw after I'd flopped a set of jacks on the flop, and then sucked out on me by hitting the f'n flush, thereby ending my day last saturday night.....
    Let's face it... The Giant is the O.J. of SBR poker; has no business winning, but somehow manages to pull a miracle victory outta his ass.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

shaprio said it best in an interview recently with some ho, when asked what OJ told him immediately after the trial, and when asked if he felt justice was done.

he said there is "legal justice" and "moral justice," and that in OJ's case "legal justice" was done, but he was not going to say whether "moral justice" was carried out.

this is so true in OJ's case. Legally, the state did not meet its burden of proof, primarily due to the existence of reasonable doubt created by Furman and the other lead detetective who checked out a large vial of OJ's blood from the lab and returned it half empty.... Planting of evidence by law enforcement creates reasonable doubt as a matter of law, should the jury find that such has taken place.

Shapiro refusing to opine on "moral justice" indicated that he believes OJ was guilty as shit.....
    And OJ was like this -

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    who won?
    We'll find out in 8 days.

O.J. Simpson may be one step closer to becoming a free man.

Simpson will have a July 20 hearing before the Nevada Board of Parole to decide whether he will be released from prison, according to parole board spokesman David Smith. If paroled, he could be released as early as October, Smith said.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Ive never seen him in jail have you.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Did you study the case? DNA evidence was botched just like all the other forensic evidence. Dumb asses mishandled evidence left and right plus they planted evidence which effectively tainted ALL evidence, which is why NO ONE can legally prove he did it. The entire prosecution was a cluster fuk. Total Mickey Mouse Club.

http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-lib...simpson-trial/
    He was found not guilty because the defense successfully turned it into a case of Black America versus White America.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I have.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

There is a show called "Jail" which is like "Cops" in that it is basically a reality show that follows correctional officers in a prison (not an actual jail where people are doing time, but a Corrections Department where they bring you when you get arrested).

The show used to be filmed in the Las Vegas Corrections Center and they cameras were running the evening OJ arrives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvzh-GZVieY

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

him and muhammad ali two POS's that fooled most of america .. . may god bless the rest of us

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    There is a show called "Jail" which is like "Cops" in that it is basically a reality show that follows correctional officers in a prison (not an actual jail where people are doing time, but a Corrections Department where they bring you when you get arrested).

The show used to be filmed in the Las Vegas Corrections Center and they cameras were running the evening OJ arrives.

Was enjoying the video until the god damn vacuum cleaner.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

People who keep citing dirty cops or racism as a possibility for reasonable doubt keep forgetting something simple but important

Even if there was a huge conspiracy and several people in the police and detective forces got together and decided to frame O.J., they had no way of knowing O.J. didn't have an alibi, or if they planned on it being done when they knew he didn't have an alibi, then they murdered two other people just to get him. Either way it makes zero sense.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Was enjoying the video until the god damn vacuum cleaner.
    Exactly! And was the vacuum cleaner following them around?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    People who keep citing dirty cops or racism as a possibility for reasonable doubt keep forgetting something simple but important

Even if there was a huge conspiracy and several people in the police and detective forces got together and decided to frame O.J., they had no way of knowing O.J. didn't have an alibi, or if they planned on it being done when they knew he didn't have an alibi, then they murdered two other people just to get him. Either way it makes zero sense.
    Youre making up stuff.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post

Prob only there for the occasional photo op.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Youre making up stuff.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Sanford & Son 2?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

To have around 2 million waiting for you to get out around age 70? Wow. You talk about a 2nd chance? Um... a 3rd chance? Well.... is this his 4th chance?

First 12345 Last