Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Have not been paying attention: Anything new going on with Trump?

Kind of fun to keep up with. But can't tell what is the truth or not.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

shit is hitting the fan at the fake media

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Terrific!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Fake news is big news today.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Epic

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Everyday there's something new with Trump Otter's...

Now, CNN is starting to analyze his mid-morning sh#$'s in the toilet.

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Everyday there's something new with Trump Otter's...

Now, CNN is starting to analyze his mid-morning sh#$'s in the toilet.

Ya that is why I can't tell what is real or important. I just wan't to know the real stuff not the agenda of either side.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Ya that is why I can't tell what is real or important. I just wan't to know the real stuff not the agenda of either side.
    That is tough to do Otters. Read transcripts of what is said maybe, then you can get no slant but the straight words

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

People passed out Russian flags with Trump printed on them at CPAC. Pretty funny.

Also looks like he's cutting the final 1B of aid to Mexico, which I do like

DwightShrute

Otters27

Already more informed. Thanks fellas

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    People passed out Russian flags with Trump printed on them at CPAC. Pretty funny.

Also looks like he's cutting the final 1B of aid to Mexico, which I do like
    Dumb fuks.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Well let's see, today is not much different than the past month.

Protecting Donald Trump costs taxpayers more than $1 million a day
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-24-17 at 03:48 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

then ur asking in the wrong place. Believe that

Points Awarded:

kingdom gave 5mike5 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Dumb fuks.

Alt-Left Troll Ejected From CPAC After Planting 'Trump' Branded Russian Flags
    Fake Media pounces too soon, thinks conservative audience is in-the-tank for Putin. RKelly buys it as per usual as he is easily influenced by fake news. It's so very true.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Kind of fun to keep up with. But can't tell what is the truth or not.
    Otters you're better than this

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

I've really not been paying attention. Did Trump win the election?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

inbreds.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    inbreds.

you still training my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

dwight, how about one serious question, you really don't believe in fake media do you? And don't answer some unless you mean Fox. You don't really believe that the national media, actually does fake crap. Because if you do please mention some of these "fake media" stories. Don't just accuse show examples, real examples. Not a mistake now and then that they correct but just bs, you know the type of stories that the far right actual fake media present.

I mean take CNN, or NBC and tell me some fake stories that they stood by in the past 10 years. Proven fake now, not just this assholes opinion. Come on for once answer a question.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

CNN is trash

They hurt Dems in the polls

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    dwight, how about one serious question, you really don't believe in fake media do you? And don't answer some unless you mean Fox. You don't really believe that the national media, actually does fake crap. Because if you do please mention some of these "fake media" stories. Don't just accuse show examples, real examples. Not a mistake now and then that they correct but just bs, you know the type of stories that the far right actual fake media present.

I mean take CNN, or NBC and tell me some fake stories that they stood by in the past 10 years. Proven fake now, not just this assholes opinion. Come on for once answer a question.
    many examples. You must be joking.

here's just a couple

Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-24-17 at 04:36 PM.

DwightShrute

here's one of the biggest lies and it still repeated today. The second version shows how it was fabricated by the Washington Post to cover up their initial mistake.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

okay dwight you call that a lie, but in order for a media outlet to be called liars and a danger to the people they have to engage in lies constantly and not on stories that can be debated. If CNN, lies I can turn the tv on right now watch 6 hours and get a dozen lies. That doesn't happen, you need to search for years and years to find an outright lie, and you know this. I know you know this.

you know who else eliminated all the media dwight, I am sure you do. I can see taking your frustrations out on one outlet, but when you claim that a half dozen media outlets are liars you are claiming that literally thousands of reporters and thousands of workers at these outlets are all in on a conspiracy. you know how STUPID that sounds, do you have any idea how stupid that is"

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you guys always need a scapegoat because you know eventually the people will discover "the emperor has no clothes" do you know what that means dwight. I doubt it. but that is what you guys do, everybody is to blame but DT. When in reality he is the only one to blame, he and the R part that places party before country.

listen dwight it is only a matter of time until this guy is figured out not by 60% of the population but closer to 70 or 80. He will beyond any doubt commit a treasonable or impeachable offense. He probably already did. Imagine demanding an intelligence agency to do or not do something. That alone is obscene. But, you miss that part.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm not much of a news guy. Never cared to watch Fox News CNN or MSNBC... but... ever since a friend of mine told me that CNN is 100% liberal... I said get the fuk out of here (in a laughing way.) I said... how can a news network be biased? Aren't they supposed to be neutral?

Well... after watching CNN here and there... and also DON LEMON'S fuk ups 24/7... clearly that network doesn't know which end is up. I don't believe in biased nonsense. But clearly... CNN is biased as fuk. Anderson Cooper is another clown... hated that SOB ever since Channel 1 news back in my high school days. I remember when he did a report on Giraffe poop.... and he made it into a full scale investigation. Guy gives so much intensity with the subject of "water evaporating" it's comical. Unfukking real this network.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

you still training my friend.
    Training for what? Cross Country or sprint training so he can get the jump on ICE when they come knocking on this door?

They're coming, run King Mayan run!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

here's one of the biggest lies and it still repeated today. The second version shows how it was fabricated by the Washington Post to cover up their initial mistake.

LOL, didn't watch, but wrong! Your boy made fun of a cripple. Spin it anyway you want.

Let's look at his MO. Doesn't like people who were captured, had a pet derogatory term for each candidate running
    against him. Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, crooked Hillary etc.

So, your 70 year old little boy is a worthless POS. If you want to spin it on me, I too am a POS.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

This shit is getting worse and worse eery fukking day

Hope this f@ggot gets MPEACHED soon

DwightShrute

okay dwight you call that a lie, but in order for a media outlet to be called liars and a danger to the people they have to engage in lies constantly and not on stories that can be debated. If CNN, lies I can turn the tv on right now watch 6 hours and get a dozen lies. That doesn't happen, you need to search for years and years to find an outright lie, and you know this. I know you know this.

you know who else eliminated all the media dwight, I am sure you do. I can see taking your frustrations out on one outlet, but when you claim that a half dozen media outlets are liars you are claiming that literally thousands of reporters and thousands of workers at these outlets are all in on a conspiracy. you know how STUPID that sounds, do you have any idea how stupid that is"
    defended it and attempt to minimize it all you want. Total lies. Outright lies. 100% fake bullshit stories in 3 videos.

Ya it would suck to be a liberal and see how the liberal news has gone downhill so fast and trying and defend them without looking foolish. Wikileaks exposed fake news by showing how CNN contributors received debate questions before the debates and handed them to Crooked Hillary. Can you imagine if Trump was given the question? Wikileaks showed us all what the DNC really thought of minorities and Jews. Can you imagine if republican emails said those things?

Dante, story after story every day about Trump but never any sources. None. If not fake news, then what would you call it?

I am sure Fox News does it also as well as other right wing news outlets but its nowhere near the prevalent.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    LOL, didn't watch, but wrong! Your boy made fun of a cripple. Spin it anyway you want.

Let's look at his MO. Doesn't like people who were captured, had a pet derogatory term for each candidate running
    against him. Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, crooked Hillary etc.

So, your 70 year old little boy is a worthless POS. If you want to spin it on me, I too am a POS.

even when presented with 100% facts, guys like RK will still prefer to lie. No wonder fake news still have viewership. Sad.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Otters should be put on ice for a few days for just bringing this trash up

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not much of a news guy. Never cared to watch Fox News CNN or MSNBC... but... ever since a friend of mine told me that CNN is 100% liberal... I said get the fuk out of here (in a laughing way.) I said... how can a news network be biased? Aren't they supposed to be neutral?

Well... after watching CNN here and there... and also DON LEMON'S fuk ups 24/7... clearly that network doesn't know which end is up. I don't believe in biased nonsense. But clearly... CNN is biased as fuk. Anderson Cooper is another clown... hated that SOB ever since Channel 1 news back in my high school days. I remember when he did a report on Giraffe poop.... and he made it into a full scale investigation. Guy gives so much intensity with the subject of "water evaporating" it's comical. Unfukking real this network.

well you need to separate the news from opinion shows, yes MSNBC has liberal opinion shows. but that is the exact same deal with fox. so we can agree to toss those two out. I barely watch either one.

but when we are speaking about the other major media news outlets, they are not liars. just to make such a charge is beyond ludicrous. attempting to spread the big lie about anything is an attempt to thwart democracy. this is the important part that these people miss. our republic was built on a few key issues and a free press was and is one of them. everybody with a HS diploma knows this. when any politician, especially a president attempts the big lie he is in effect fckin with democracy. you get a majority of people to believe a huge lie what is next?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

what breaks my heart is how very few R lawmakers take him on and say wait a second that just isn't true. Hey when Fox news takes him on and basically says to the president you are full of shit about the media--well that says something. The only R politicians that take him on are McCain and Frog Face (because right now I can't think of his name) but that is only because they want to attack any country except Canada and Mexico and Mexico is just hanging on. Little bit facetious here for a second.

but where are the honorable R, why aren't they complaining about his crazy comments concerning the media? Why?

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Otters should be put on ice for a few days for just bringing this trash up
    Just wanted facts not shit on Yahoo that I cannot tell what is real or not.

1234 ... Last