JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    ^^^ snowflaking

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump could erase the entire national debt and the liberal media still wouldn't report it.. That's why the Libs/Democrats in America will never hear about anything good Trump has done to better the Country.... They will always stay in the dark unless they decide to flip the channels once in a while..

Let's get some positive Trump threads then. Instead of threads just trolling others with stupid titles. I'd be cool with that. All ready said I liked that Trump stopped Mexico's aid

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Let's get some positive Trump threads then. Instead of threads just trolling others with stupid titles. I'd be cool with that. All ready said I liked that Trump stopped Mexico's aid
    If the anti Trump threads stop then I'll stop too.. Gotta represent Trump with MAGA on SBR!! It's my American patriotic duty since I'm too old to serve now.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-25-17 at 09:10 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

now the thin skinned pussy won't attend the correspondents dinner

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    brilliant. He knows it will irritate snowflakes like you and he doesn't give a fukk what snowflakes say.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Why would he?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    brilliant. He knows it will irritate snowflakes like you and he doesn't give a fukk what snowflakes say.
    snowflakes?? Look in the mirror bitch... and look at your pussy ass orangutan

DwightShrute

snowflakes?? Look in the mirror bitch... and look at your pussy ass orangutan
    snowflake puta!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Alt-Left Troll Ejected From CPAC After Planting 'Trump' Branded Russian Flags
    Fake Media pounces too soon, thinks conservative audience is in-the-tank for Putin. RKelly buys it as per usual as he is easily influenced by fake news. It's so very true.

It's not fake news. Trump supporters were fooled into waiving Russian flags with Trump's name on them. That's absolutely hilarious.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.
    Do you remember what was going on with the economy in January of 09?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Told you guys for a year and a half Trump equals risk and now we all will have to pay for it. Too many gamblers on SBR and not enough investors.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

I do not have to bash Trump. Just let him speak. His own words are enough to prove his incompetence.
    Great job America.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Trump is revolutionary. Guy has no time for those clowns.

And what's more - those clowns have a lower approval rate than Congress.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Great job America.
    America.

Jobs.

Greatness.

You're almost there DABUTT.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Told you guys for a year and a half Trump equals risk and now we all will have to pay for it. Too many gamblers on SBR and not enough investors.
    Only thing you told us was that Trump had no shot to win.

Remove all the headlines and we're left with some fascinating stuff regarding risk. We all know the stock market is performing well ... that's nice, but that will happen (or not) for any president. However, for the past 55 trading days in a row the Dow Jones average has not spiked or caved more than 1% in a single session. This is run that hasn't been seen in decades... in fact, you have to back to the 70s when high commissions minimized trading volume to find a market as stead as this. It's what STABILITY looks like - and it's a fantastic economic signal - and Trump absolutely gets the credit for it.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

Remove all the headlines and we're left with some fascinating stuff regarding risk. We all know the stock market is performing well ... that's nice, but that will happen (or not) for any president. However, for the past 55 trading days in a row the Dow Jones average has not spiked or caved more than 1% in a single session. This is run that hasn't been seen in decades... in fact, you have to back to the 70s when high commissions minimized trading volume to find a market as stead as this. It's what STABILITY looks like - and it's a fantastic economic signal - and Trump absolutely gets the credit for it.
    Did not know that.

One thing I've found amazing is many on the left actually do not want to "make America great". They do not want more jobs and lower taxes. They don't want to hurt Mexico and China with a fair trade deal. They don't care if illegals suck our tax base dry. Many are sucking the tax payers too. Some are not able to grasp the reality of it all(see this thread chico,jtoler,kelly,dante D2 ect.).

But almost all of those against Making America Great are not working class folks. As long as Trump keeps the working class support he can ignore the DNC's and media/fake news.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ya, you told us many many things over the last year and a half.

Here's a complete list of the things you were right about ....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Did not know that.

One thing I've found amazing is many on the left actually do not want to "make America great". They do not want more jobs and lower taxes. They don't want to hurt Mexico and China with a fair trade deal. They don't care if illegals suck our tax base dry. Many are sucking the tax payers too. Some are not able to grasp the reality of it all(see this thread chico,jtoler,kelly,dante D2 ect.).

But almost all of those against Making America Great are not working class folks. As long as Trump keeps the working class support he can ignore the DNC's and media/fake news.
    Hmmm. Who just retired?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

Nothing but contradictions from you as usual.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Did not know that.

How are these policies helping the working class?

1 For profit Prisons
    2 Tax breaks for the top 1%
    3 Reversing tax cut on FHA loans
    4 U.S Citizens paying for Wall
    5 Increasing Nuclear weapons
    6 Pro Putin rhetoric
    7 More regulations on Marijuana
    8 Less regulations on Clean air water
    9 Less regulation on Risky banks that caused 2008 collapse
    10 Stopping Rules aimed at blocking financial advisers from steering clients towards investments with higher commissions and fees that eat away at savings
    Last edited by DABOOK; 02-26-17 at 12:28 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets

DwightShrute

1 For profit Prisons
    6 Pro Putin rhetoric
    10 Rules aimed at blocking financial advisers from steering clients towards investments with higher commissions and fees that eat away at savings

what a fear mongering and made up facts.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

1 For profit Prisons
    6 Pro Putin rhetoric
    10 Rules aimed at blocking financial advisers from steering clients towards investments with higher commissions and fees that eat away at savings

Cutting taxes, restricting immigration and renegotiating trade deals will ultimately raise incomes of struggling families. All in the works!!!

You conveniently left that out just like CNN and other liberal news stations would on this topic..

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Cutting taxes, restricting immigration and renegotiating trade deals will ultimately raise incomes of struggling families. All in the works!!!

You conveniently left that out just like CNN and other liberal news stations would on this topic..
    Hopefully you are in the top 1% and will enjoy those tax breaks. That would mean your opinion make sense. The problem is tax breaks for top 1% is trickle down tactics and are proven not to work see Bush - Reagan Era voodoo economics.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

When those policies are enacted I will address them. Most of the policies I listed are on the front burner. You should do some research on how farmers feel about getting rid of their immigrant workers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hopefully you are in the top 1% and will enjoy those tax breaks. That would mean your opinion make sense. The problem is tax breaks for top 1% is trickle down tactics and are proven not to work see Bush - Reagan Era voodoo economics.
    You don't know this for fact... Trump and staff knows what they are doing..

Needless to say Trump has been working on bringing big manufacturing businesses back to the States which will create more jobs for the working class here in America in time.. Tax incentives and regulation cuts make that possible..

There are other things Trump is doing now to help the working class.. You just aren't informed... It was one of his top campaign promises... He'll deliver..

Repeal of Obamacare may also help the working class, time will tell on that..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-26-17 at 12:41 PM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

1 For profit Prisons
    6 Pro Putin rhetoric
    10 Stopping Rules aimed at blocking financial advisers from steering clients towards investments with higher commissions and fees that eat away at savings
    How about everyone get a tax break? Anything wrong with that? That's what is being proposed. They may not mention that on MSNBC so I'll give you a pass.
    The wall is a fabulous infrastructure idea. Non partisan estimates are that it will pay for itself in a couple of years.
    Dropping Obama style hyper regulation is a double edge sword. But the electorate wants jobs and fewer regulations are needed to accomplish the same. Trade deals same thing. For too long liberal globalists have put everything first like the mexican worker, like the environment and finally the working class stood up and said NO.

The working class doesn't care enough about Putin, increasing nukes, FHA loans and for profit prisons and the laundry list the left is faking around.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

How about everyone get a tax break? Anything wrong with that? That's what is being proposed. They may not mention that on MSNBC so I'll give you a pass.
    The wall is a fabulous infrastructure idea. Non partisan estimates are that it will pay for itself in a couple of years.
    Dropping Obama style hyper regulation is a double edge sword. But the electorate wants jobs and fewer regulations are needed to accomplish the same. Trade deals same thing. For too long liberal globalists have put everything first like the mexican worker, like the environment and finally the working class stood up and said NO.

The working class doesn't care enough about Putin, increasing nukes, FHA loans and for profit prisons and the laundry list the left is faking around.
    The working class I know. Teachers , cops , fireman , contractors care very much about the above issues. I do not news on T. V.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...0U52B820151222

I hope the people who were quick to bring up Barry's debt caused by 2 wars and 2008 collapse are just as quick to mention Trumps debt caused by tax breaks to billionaires , Wall , and ramping up military spending for a country that already spends 10 times more than other countries.

Let's not miraculously just say that debt doesnt matter because a (R) is in now.

Deal?

DwightShrute

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

You don't know this for fact... Trump and staff knows what they are doing..

Needless to say Trump has been working on bringing big manufacturing businesses back to the States which will create more jobs for the working class here in America in time.. Tax incentives and regulation cuts make that possible..

There are other things Trump is doing now to help the working class.. You just aren't informed... It was one of his top campaign promises... He'll deliver..

Repeal of Obamacare may also help the working class, time will tell on that..
    I have to say I admire your ability to have faith in someone who has only done what is best for himself the last 50 years.
    Now he going to " Deliver " for you. Wow !

Looking at his cabinet of G Sachs , Koch Friends , and Exxon Mobil. By Surrounding himself with these cooperate insiders. Does that concern you? Their interest are the opposite of yours. To them America has been great. To you he says we need to fix America to make it great again. So lets put people in to fix a system that has been extremely great to them?
    Living in the northeast and having known contractors that have worked for Trump and having myself followed Trump very closely the last 30 years I do not think he is capable of "delivering" for anyone besides himself.
    Last edited by DABOOK; 02-26-17 at 02:09 PM.

jtoler

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I have to say I admire your ability to have faith in someone who has only done what is best for himself the last 50 years.
    Now he going to " Deliver " for you. Wow !

Looking at his cabinet of G Sachs , Koch Friends , and Exxon Mobil. By Surrounding himself with these cooperate insiders. Does that concern you? Their interest are there opposite of yours. To them America has been great. To you he says we need to fix America to make it great again. So lets put people in to fix a system that has been extremely great to them?
    Living in the northeast and having known contractors that have worked for Trump and having myself followed Trump very closely the last 30 years I do not think he is capable of "delivering" for anyone besides himself.
    I do have faith in this president as I see positive things happening under his current administration.. I think you should be less critical and give the man time to deliver on his promises.. He's only been President for one full month..

Rome wasn't built in one day so the old saying goes..

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

I do have faith in this president as I see positive things happening under his current administration.. I think you should be less critical and give the man time to deliver on his promises.. He's only been President for one full month..

Rome wasn't built in one day so the old saying goes..
    Concerned with:
    Cooperate freedom but marijuana regulation.
    For profit prisons was the last straws for me.
    Also:
    Exxon Mobil as head of EPA and love for Russia started my concerns.
    Dont forget:
    Not releasing tax returns after the audit.
    I Almost forgot :
    U.S. Citizens paying for wall when bridges and roads need major work.
    I could go on and on.
    Last one:
    Obviously Russia wanted him to win. A little common sense here. Russia knows the U.S. is weaker with Trump as Prez.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

First 12345 Last