GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    smh, lowry literally has some of the most heart and grit in the game bud do you watch the NBA ?
    you obviously don't if you think lowry is a rough rider lol. dude is trash just like your raptors team. lowry lmao, thanks for the laugh. and kevin durant is a champion ahahahaha

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    if you think orlando got the better of that trade youre delusional
    It's not a matter of getting the better of the trade. They fukked up trading Oladipo in the first place. Had to make sure they got something for Ibaka rather than just losing him in the offseason. It was a good move for them.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Good move for both teams, raptors needed to do something too bad they couldnt get milsapp earlier in the year.

Magic are just a train wreck, no idea why they moved oladipo or what their plan is. They have a lot of assets teams may want, would not be surprised to see them unload more guys.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Add Bulls to that list. Celtics might get J.Butler.
    I hope the Celtics trade for butler or boogie

but i have a feeling they are going to keep all their picks and try to peak in a few years when lebron has declined and the warriors are split up.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    you obviously don't if you think lowry is a rough rider lol. dude is trash just like your raptors team. lowry lmao, thanks for the laugh. and kevin durant is a champion ahahahaha
    yup only is one of the elite guys making 3 + 3 pointers a game, leads the league in minutes , one of the only stars on a team that draws charges on a nightly basis, heart of the team, vocal leader, gets a ton of loose ball rebounds versus bigs when hes a small point guard...
    not sure what nba youre watching bud you must like a terrible team or not watch the NBA if you think lowry is trash where im from nba all stars mean youre a top 5-8 talent at your position on planet earth

if you think lowry ( all star ) , derozan ( all star ) , carroll ( one of the top perimeter defenders in the league ) , ibaka (one of the best shot blocker, stretch 4s ) and jonas ( one of the top young center bigs in talent offensively ) plus our bench with young talent isnt a top squad you dont watch the nba or just a blatant hater

raptors came in 2nd last year and made the conference finals..... this year they will finish top 5 and could finish up to 1st in the east if they turn the recent slump around... who do you like im guessing golden state warriors like some bandwagon bum

kevin durant a champion.......... zaza pachulia must be the mvp this year to

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    I hope the Celtics trade for butler or boogie

but i have a feeling they are going to keep all their picks and try to peak in a few years when lebron has declined and the warriors are split up.
    I think it happens today. Thomas/ Bradley/ Butler/ Crowder/ Horford -this is a lineup that can contend I think. The middle 3 in that list all exceptional defensively.

I wouldn't trade for Cousins. Players regularly get unfairly blamed for their team's woes -in his case it's not unfair ;/

firekillex

bulls will not trade butler

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

how will the raptors allocate big men minutes when everyone is healthy? four players all who've played well and bring different skill profiles to their positions

of course, one is injured right now so that might make it easy..... i'm thinking maybe JV is out man out and raptors can trade him to guard heavy team - lakers? trying to think of others.

raptors gm is brilliant......... now they need someone to replace ross.........

in relation to t ross, i'm really shocked that no teams until dallas gave seth curry a long look. seems perfect for today's nba. and i understand he has/had drawbacks but why couldn't a 30 win team give him an extended look? seems like his brother massively outperformed expectations. maybe seth could do the same on his much lower expectations.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Great trade for Toronto exactly what they needed

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    how will the raptors allocate big men minutes when everyone is healthy? four players all who've played well and bring different skill profiles to their positions

of course, one is injured right now so that might make it easy..... i'm thinking maybe JV is out man out and raptors can trade him to guard heavy team - lakers? trying to think of others.

raptors gm is brilliant......... now they need someone to replace ross.........

in relation to t ross, i'm really shocked that no teams until dallas gave seth curry a long look. seems perfect for today's nba. and i understand he has/had drawbacks but why couldn't a 30 win team give him an extended look? seems like his brother massively outperformed expectations. maybe seth could do the same on his much lower expectations.
    ibaka will be PF , JV will still be the C
    patterson will be the bench 4 or starting 4 when they go small and ibaka will be center

keep growing Siakam , Poeltl , Nogeuira and see if any develop into something then possibly trade on

Raptors just need a shooter/scorer for the bench and theyll be a complete team imo.... Grab a vet who can score and bang open 3s just an old/poor mans ross will do ... Sure theyll have Lowry/Derozan play with the bench occassionally to keep the scoring going as well

with seth curry i agree he could be a solid player in this league, at worst his floor is a backup scoring PG his ceiling could be a starting PG on a lower tier/ middling team hell never be a top 10 PG but he could eventually become a decent starter imo , has the offensive aggressiveness and is a solid passer / playmaker from the games ive watched

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

The Raptors have reached an agreement on a new deal for Serge Ibaka, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN. According to Wojnarowski, Ibaka has agreed to sign a three-year contract worth $65MM to remain in Toronto.

Ibaka, who will turn 28 in February, initially joined the Raptors in a trade deadline deal back in February, as the Magic sent him to Toronto in exchange for a package that featured Terrence Ross and a first-round pick. The veteran big man averaged 14.2 PPG, 6.8 RPG, and 1.4 BPG with a .398 3PT% down the stretch for the Raptors, and there was a sense that the two sides wanted to continue the relationship beyond this year.

Ibaka is no longer the dominant rim protector that he was during his prime years in Oklahoma City, when he led the NBA in blocks in consecutive seasons. However, he has developed into a legitimate outside threat, setting new career bests in three-point percentage (39.1%) and threes per game (1.6) in 2016/17.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Waste of money. Glad the Magic got rid of him, and Oladipo. Building slowly through the draft like Philly until they actually have a shot in a few years. Toronto going for now when they have no shot.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Unreal

First 12