Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by p4$$ion View Post
    they were up 27 and let the knicks in it because it was on ABC and nobody wants to watch a blowout

like i said, irving with fake injury, well rested, game goes into OT and he outlasts everyone.
    bro you were || close to losing if it wasnt for a turn around fadeaway 3 but its like you said, lol

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Are NBA games rarely showed on national US tv

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    guessing your not from the states?... games are regularly shown on national tv now so that angle is as good as dead now

p4$$ion
    p4$$ion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    bro you were || close to losing if it wasnt for a turn around fadeaway 3 but its like you said, lol
    wiz had the bogus call on love/wall go their way and 2 of their cats caught the holy spirit from 3 -- literally a perfect game the wiz played offensively and still lost. cavs are the way better team, in a 7 game series these fools beat the cavs maybe once.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave p4$$ion 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    If you have Directv league pass every game is shown every night ..

Free TV - Games are shown Nationally on TNT and ESPN 2 or 3 times a week.. What ever State you live in that NBA team is televised when ever they play...

That's how it works in America Slayer... You still need some form of Cable TV and or Sat TV to pick up ESPN and TNT games..

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Just saw the miracle shot by Lebron. Was he even inbounds?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Just saw the miracle shot by Lebron. Was he even inbounds?
    Yep, both feet inbounds and behind the 3 point line. What an incredible pass by Love to get him the ball. Love basically shot putted the ball 75 feet down the court right on the money.

That would have been as heartbreaking as the Falcons loss yesterday if it was a game 7.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yep, both feet inbounds and behind the 3 point line. What an incredible pass by Love to get him the ball. Love basically shot putted the ball 75 feet down the court right on the money.

That would have been as heartbreaking as the Falcons loss yesterday if it was a game 7.
    It was clearly inbounds? I only saw it from one angle, and it looked pretty questionable. Did they review it?

I'm not being a hater or anything, it was an amazing shot. You're right, great pass, too.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

It was clearly inbounds? I only saw it from one angle, and it looked pretty questionable. Did they review it?

I'm not being a hater or anything, it was an amazing shot. You're right, great pass, too.
    im pretty sure they made the courts wider, hence all the 3 shooting and higher totals. If this was the width before it would of been out

john lin
    john lin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

2 big hits in the last 2 days on the God of football and the God of basketball. Life is good.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

yep, they reviewed it and there were 2 very good angles that clearly showed he was inbounds and behind the line. He actually had a lot of space and not really close. You could probably try that pass and catch a hundred times with no defender and only make it once or twice. That was unreal. Incredible game that would have been an instant classic if it was a playoff game instead of a meaningless February match.

First 123