shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

The dink and dunker will unfairly go down as best qb ever, whore sht

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The dink and dunker will unfairly go down as best qb ever, whore sht

f-off Borat. Just f-off. So you must think Marino best ever with his arm/delivery?
    Or Montana? Having basically the same team for all his rings and probably 5 times more HOF ers?

Eat the whore shit, dumb ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

My only knock on the guy was I always said he was a big front runner. Big Giants fan. I said I'd have to see him in a situation that Eli has been in an deliver and he did it tonight.. good for him

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I hate that for him personally, but feel no joy or empathy for this arrogant pos athlete. He reminds me of Tiger, so pompous and arrogant. Atleast tiger had the ultimate collapse and my Giants stomped that perfect season down

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Seems like a good guy, good family..... hate death

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

I just cant stand that this pretty boy always comes out ontop,drives me up the wall.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Goat

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Rich, good looking, has the life. All accounts is he's a great guy, still keeps in touch with guys he played with in HIGH SCHOOL, actually responds to texts... any hate on this guy is unfounded. Don't be a hater cause your life isn't as good or you have this perception that people that are successful are arrogant asses.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

No one wants to see the same people winning all the time unless their a homer.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-06-17 at 12:32 AM.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    f-off Borat. Just f-off. So you must think Marino best ever with his arm/delivery?
    Or Montana? Having basically the same team for all his rings and probably 5 times more HOF ers?

Eat the whore shit, dumb ass.
    I'm sure tom Brady thanked u right after winning last night on nat tv and gave u a shout out for defending him on a gambling forum tough guy. Must have missed it when he was busy thanking other people, the ones that actually made a difference. Ur his inspiration, fighting for him on the internet. Bleacher report should be calling any day now for that position, they just don't know it yet. Ur never wrong and everyone else is just an idiot, isn't that right professor doma$$? I'm sure brady will mention u in his book titled the Internet tough guys who go me to where I am today
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 02-06-17 at 06:32 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pretty Boys always win

Banged up guys like me and many here always lose

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    Rich, good looking, has the life. All accounts is he's a great guy, still keeps in touch with guys he played with in HIGH SCHOOL, actually responds to texts... any hate on this guy is unfounded. Don't be a hater cause your life isn't as good or you have this perception that people that are successful are arrogant asses.
    Read that same article in SI about Brady. Changed my perception on him for sure. Seems like a genuinely good person. Wrote a 2 page handwritten letter to a teammate he hadn't seen since high school when he heard the guy's son had died.

Say what you will...not a guy here who doesn't wish Brady had been his teams QB for the last 15 years.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave opie1988 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Read that same article in SI about Brady. Changed my perception on him for sure. Seems like a genuinely good person. Wrote a 2 page handwritten letter to a teammate he hadn't seen since high school when he heard the guy's son had died.

Say what you will...not a guy here who doesn't wish Brady had been his teams QB for the last 15 years.
    Yeah that's kind of the point. Hate for the pats stems from Fandom of other teams and players. Hate for sports figures for personal reasons is ludicrous bordering on comical

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brady is top notch

Jealous people thats all

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Except for the saggy ball incident, I have to say he has a charmed life, but worked for what he has.

Belichick would NOT have kept him at QB if he wasn't doing things the Belichick way. Anyone who knows how Belichick gets down, knows that's true.

john lin
    john lin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

My line dropped to 2.5 30 minutes to game time. That's when I knew no matter what, the patriots are winning. Vegas couldn't afford that.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Brady is a good guy. He didn't win that game, though. Atlanta lost it. They had him so rattled, ala the Giants did. The Atlanta coaches lost it, and Matt Ryan. So many third and shorts around midfield, and the bum took sacks. Which a lot had to do with coaching. Also helped that the refs drove them down the field on a drive with bullshit calls on 3rd down stops. The NFL should be ashamed honestly.

He's not the GOAT. Billy B, and the system plus luck in two SBs is. No disrespect, and he's great but he was inserted into the best spot possible his whole career. I hope his Mom gets well.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one wondering if Aaron Hernandez was watching from his dorm or pod or whatever it's called and thinking well damn.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Brady is a good guy. He didn't win that game, though. Atlanta lost it. They had him so rattled, ala the Giants did. The Atlanta coaches lost it, and Matt Ryan. So many third and shorts around midfield, and the bum took sacks. Which a lot had to do with coaching. Also helped that the refs drove them down the field on a drive with bullshit calls on 3rd down stops. The NFL should be ashamed honestly.

He's not the GOAT. Billy B, and the system plus luck in two SBs is. No disrespect, and he's great but he was inserted into the best spot possible his whole career. I hope his Mom gets well.
    Eh, bad luck in two other Super Bowls so he's even there

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Am I the only one wondering if Aaron Hernandez was watching from his dorm or pod or whatever it's called and thinking well damn.
    Doubt it. He is proud of what he did and where he is at