Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Rick Perry in charge of our Nukes. You can't make this shit up. Wasn't Forrest Gump available?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Trash state.

trash people.
    Chico is okay but in the minority in that dump.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    If u like to be last in everything lakerboy than have at it. Well first in pollution so i will give them that.
    Where you from?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I heard the bbq is decent.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Rick Perry in charge of our Nukes. You can't make this shit up. Wasn't Forrest Gump available?
    that is SCARY isn't it

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    No political statement.

She's a good singer. If you like her music, you loved it. If you don't, then you didn't. Pretty simple.
    She did a couple of subtle things, but nothing outlandish. She started off with "This Land Is Your Land", which is the same song Pelosi led the protesters in. She was also singing that song, and hugged a Hispanic when she said "stay" the last time.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Where you from?
    Somali why?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    A few of these crazy props I tried that I think have a chance -

Reasoning -

I can see one Payton Manning commercial but probably not 2..

924 Peyton Manning SB commercials un 1˝
    +315

Both teams will be throwing the ball alot so I can see some wide receivers taking some big hits in this one..

979 Any player evaluated for a concussion

981 Any player ruled out due to a concussion
    +158

Ya never know with the tall receivers and TE's, should be alot of scoring too.. Long shot hit maybe?

983 Goal post dunk completed
    +2450

Again alot of scoring, players scoring alot and getting over excited.. Could happen..

991 Excessive celebration penalty occurs
    +425

Not convinced Trump is gonna go Tweet crazy watching the game...

996 Total Tweets from Donald Trump under 7˝
    +115

If Trump does tweet probably a good chance he mentions Tom Brady.. That's his boy...

1001 Trump tweets phrase "Tom Brady"
    +100
    I got a problem with this Trump under tweet prop bet that I thought I won.. Am I missing something here fellas? I did hit the Brady Tweet prop and Peyton Manning commercial prop..

Please help me understand why I lost this prop bet?https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Loss 2/5/17 12:01am NFL Props Football 996 Total Tweets from Donald Trump under 7˝ +115* vs Total Tweets from Donald Trump over 7˝
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-05-17 at 11:30 PM.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I got a problem with this Trump under tweet prop bet that I thought I won.. Am I missing something here fellas? I did hit the Brady Tweet prop and Payton Manning commercial prop..

Please help me understand why I lost this prop bet?https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Loss 2/5/17 12:01am NFL Props Football 996 Total Tweets from Donald Trump under 7˝ +115* vs Total Tweets from Donald Trump over 7˝
    You probably have to add the POTUS twitter he tweeted 4 times on that one as well which belongs to him now..

https://twitter.com/potus

Monitor-Tan

I got a problem with this Trump under tweet prop bet that I thought I won.. Am I missing something here fellas? I did hit the Brady Tweet prop and Payton Manning commercial prop..

Hope that's not the case though cuz it's just retweet forwards from his original account and hope they just misgraded it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    You probably have to add the POTUS twitter he tweeted 4 times on that one as well which belongs to him now..

https://twitter.com/potus
    Ok that makes sense, never thought that counted.. I would have never bet that prop if that was the case on retweets.. Ok thanks buddy for the information.. I only counted 6 tops and that even goes for 3 that dated back to the 4th late hours..

I counted only 4 tweets dated on the 5th today for superbowl Sunday and was thinking why this didn't hit?...

I had $50 on each prop so that's why I asked.. Not big money but still...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-05-17 at 11:28 PM.

Monitor-Tan

Ok that makes sense, never thought that counted.. I would have never bet that prop if that was the case on retweets.. Ok thanks buddy for the information.. I only counted 6 tops and that even goes for 3 that dated back to the 4th late hours..

I counted only 4 tweets dated on the 5th today for superbowl Sunday and was thinking why this didn't hit?...

I had $50 on each prop so that's why I asked.. Not big money but still...
    you have nothing to lose to ask the books why it lost, it can seriously just be a misgrade. Nothing to lose to ask

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Atleast she kept it professional,unlike Beyoncé.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Atleast she kept it professional,unlike Beyoncé.
    Did she? I saw her spreading her legs wide open twice on stage and motioning to her twat.. Ok with me but probably not what a respectable family would want their young daughters to see and copy..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    you have nothing to lose to ask the books why it lost, it can seriously just be a misgrade. Nothing to lose to ask
    Yep, I don't message books as that's not my deal especially if I'm up on them.. I'm sure that prop lost for a legit reason that I or you just can't figure out...

5dimes doesn't even accept player bet complaints from what I can tell..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas plays by it's own rules..

gotta respect Texas for that...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Did she? I saw her spreading her legs wide open twice on stage and motioning to her twat.. Ok with me but probably not what a respectable family would want their young daughters to see and copy..
    Yeah hey I guess im just so use to that sort of shit on family tv these days.I think they should have had ZZ Top,their Houston Texas born and bred,and well respected along the age spectrum.

First 1234