19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

PADDY POWER PROPS

© Paddy Power

An Irish betting website is taking wagers on the tone of President-elect Donald Trump’s skin at his inauguration, with options ranging anywhere from “deep saffron” to “vivid tangelo.”
    The “Inauguration Skin Color” contest is just one of several tongue-in-cheek categories of bets that poke fun at Trump, famous for his orange-hued tan, on bookmaker Paddy Power’s website. The skin tone “Tiger’s Eye” is given 6/1 odds of appearing on Friday, while “Mahogany” is an 18/1 shot.
    Visitors to the site can also place their bets on which phrase Trump will use first in his inaugural address on in Washington. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the real estate mogul’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again,” is given the best odds at 2/1, while “fake news” stands at 11/1, and his “Apprentice” catchphrase, “You’re fired!” is a longshot with 50/1 odds.

Bets are also being taken for which celebrities could make a surprise appearance in the nation’s capital. Kanye West, who met with the soon-to-be commander in chief at Trump Tower last month, has a 3/1 chance. Bruce Springsteen, who called Trump a “moron,” is 100/1, while the odds of U2 frontman Bono, who once said the real estate mogul could “destroy America,” are currently 200/1.Paddy Power gives 4/1 odds that Trump is “impeached in first six months of presidency,” and 500/1 odds that he chooses to “paint the entire White House gold.”
    Bets on Trump’s first state visit as president being to Russia are set at even money.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

[QUOTE=Kermit;26722668]I wonder how many of these scumbag protesters actually voted?

Over 50% +1500
    Under 50%

If all the people who have pissed and moaned on a daily basis since November 8th had actually voted, the "She-Devil" might have won!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

CRY for me babies CRY..CRY..love watching the despair and tantrum all these stupid phucking liberals and commies are throwing down..protest away motherphuckers America is moving on!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

IT is here

The greatest man on Earth takes office today

Lets make America great again

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I can't wait, going to be a great fukking day!!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

JJ congrats on Trump. When he penetrates up BIGLY, you can abandon ship. No shame in that sir.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Les go

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Most attractive first ladies

1. Jackie O

2. Melania

43. James Buchanan's gay lover

44. Michelle

45. Hillary

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

BLM is chaining themselves together with real chains to block walkways for people to get to the inauguration. All of this work when all they had to do was stand in line for an hour or 2 and vote.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Found it interesting that these black people are using chains of all things. Aren't they offending themselves by doing that?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Leaving Blair house now to go to church

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Sorry that was pence, Trump about to go

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

Most attractive first ladies

Huma would've been middle of the pack if Hillary had won

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Huma would've been middle of the pack if Hillary had won
    Well played sammy

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Red tie prop cashes if you had that

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I was right in front of that church this summer, pretty surreal he's in it now

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

trump is a racist clown what a joke that people take any democrat or liberal seriously

what is blm thats nonsense

the issue is the govt under obama is encouraging pigs to terrorize and kill people
    specifically blacks, hispanics, native americans, mentally ill, homeless

this has been going on before the phrase blm

and blm is what is called controlled opposition
    on their website they dont just protest terror
    they advocate for gays islam feminism abortion

its a psy-op group

the whole thing is a big show to keep the masses controlled and under an iron boot
    trump is just a puppet for his zionist masters who make money out of thin air
    any pig or soldiers job is to keep these people making money out of thin air

thats the whole game in a nutshell
    then the media runs psyops all the time to keep the people
    arguing over left right, just to controll the dumb people

there is no country, if a country doesnt make its own money its not a sovereign nation

people should grow up and stop taking these charades seriously

they are fleecing america to the core, now comes a war
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave xdodger19 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane, and steelheaddan

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Yep

Build a wall that Mexico already said they won't pay for... hello American taxpayer

Cut off 20 million people of their health insurance

Become Russia's bitch

Restart the federal war on marijuana even in states that have legalized

Sounds TREMENDOUS
    I have no problem if taxes are raised to build a wall to keep illegal dirty Mexicans stealing jobs out of the country. Great. Second of all he will make insurance cheaper and better coverage for people. What's the point of having insurance if it doesn't cover anything? Also great if we become an ally to Russia. What's so bad about that? And lastly who gives a fuk about legal pot. Your going to smoke it anyway. To me these all sound like great things. I don't understand the crybabies. I hope the all the protesters get maced and beat up. What a disgrace to America they are. Get the fuk out already. Nobody is forcing you to stay here. And if your a dirty Mexican protesting you will be gone soon anyway. Bye bye fukers!!!!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

All I know is every news spokesperson keeps using my handle "BigDay" nonstop.

Might take legal action on copyright infractions..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Inauguration????

BBBOORRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

These people just shit and piss on the spot?

Sam Odom

The MEAT

(Reuters) Donald Trump is preparing to sign executive actions on his first day in the White House on Friday to take the opening steps to crack down on immigration, build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border and roll back outgoing President Barack Obama's policies.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1532T3

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    The MEAT

(Reuters) Donald Trump is preparing to sign executive actions on his first day in the White House on Friday to take the opening steps to crack down on immigration, build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border and roll back outgoing President Barack Obama's policies.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1532T3
    Liberals heads are going to roll this next month. They are going to have no idea how to react to all the changes that immediately happen.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Liberals heads are going to roll this next month. They are going to have no idea how to react to all the changes that immediately happen.
    Aren't they already rolling?

Nothing has happened and they are going crazy

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Today is the best day of your life but you won't know it until later.

No matter where you live in this World.

Sam Odom

Just remember... Libs voiced no concern over Obama 'making law' with his executive actions (pen and phone)

Libs were told... one day there wont be a Dem in the Oval Office - they laughed

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I hope trump doesnt get assassinated because MIKE PENCE IS 100 TIMES WORSE!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    The CNN sissy network ran a "What if?" story about Trump being assassinated. Can you imagine the backlash if some major media outlet had done this when Obama took office?

They said if Trump got assassinated that an Obama selected secretary would be sworn in as President. They are basically trying to say "Hey, if one of you kills Trump, you will get your way and keep this party going"

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

truly an amazing day and extremely embarrassing for idiots like dante, rkelly, jtoler, jayvegas, d2, khicks, thor, kraken and turd

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm neither Republican or Democrat. I hate the 2 party system which is just a bunch of rich people fukking us on both sides while keeping us apart. The elite establishment does not want us to get along. They want 2 sides of every issue so that while we're arguing, they are filling their pockets. Wise up Americans. We have to come together. Washington will not. We need to work/play together nicely and not get caught up in the madness.

That said, I am praying and hoping for Trump to be successful. I hope he can Keep America Great. We as Americans should all hope that he can knock it out of the park as a president. Even if you did not vote for him (I didn't vote for him or Hillary), HE IS OUR PRESIDENT TODAY. Let's get behind him, lets be the ultimate team player. It does not help the team if you are hoping he fails. You need to hope he succeeds and be a positive example that we can all get along even if we disagree. There are some very tough decisions that have to be made in the upcoming months. I sure as hell wouldn't want the job. I believe Trump loves this country just as much if not more than I do. He applied for the job and earned it.

Our democracy is strong. It was built on a firm foundation. Trump will do the right thing because our constitution demands and requires it. Our system has checks and balances that usually moves us in the right direction. Do not live in fear. No president can ruin your lot in life. You still hold your destiny in your hands. You have every opportunity in front of you. Make no excuses and put forth your best effort. Our great country is the best in the world. Every president in our history has wanted to make it better. Some got sidetracked, some made huge mistakes BUT all of them wanted this country to be the best. I fully expect Trump to work tirelessly to succeed. He is driven by success and does not like to lose. He deserves a chance to be your president.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    truly an amazing day and extremely embarrassing for idiots like dante, rkelly, jtoler, jayvegas, d2, khicks, thor, kraken and turd
    I have to disagree Brooks, they are too full of themselves to ever be embarrassed

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Is ACoochy still around?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Calm down.

First 123456 ... Last