itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Foreign Exchange Student
    Took advanced Wahhabi and Koran doctrine classes to pull up his GPA after bein short in math and other areas. Came naturally to him from his youth upbringing.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The only one to use nukes would be radical Islamic groups because they don't care about the aftermath..
    A radical Islamic group launching a nuke is very low on the probability scale. They first must gain access to special nuclear materials which is extremely difficult then they have to have a delivery system. Where the hell are they going to get that? So they launch a nuke in their own backyard? That wouldn't be so smart. The one good thing about nuclear material is that it is EASILY detected. That's not what we should worry about. Now biological/chemical weapons that are very hard to detect.... That is much more a concern.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Talk about work ethics...already in meetings this morning....business owners thus morning for breakfast....executive orders and cabinet confirmations at lunch hours followed by union and worker reps this afternoon then calls to plan meetings in the next week with leaders of Mexico Israel Canada and U.K.

He's going to to big things!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Executive order 11423 is going down this month! Decades old but a strategic move to bypass activists now and get things moving!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

anyone notice... Obama is back to his old Chicago ways but in Palm Springs

hanging out with gay white men

Sammy is glad he can find some happiness

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A radical Islamic group launching a nuke is very low on the probability scale. They first must gain access to special nuclear materials which is extremely difficult then they have to have a delivery system. Where the hell are they going to get that? So they launch a nuke in their own backyard? That wouldn't be so smart. The one good thing about nuclear material is that it is EASILY detected. That's not what we should worry about. Now biological/chemical weapons that are very hard to detect.... That is much more a concern.
    Like I said NO COUNTRY is ever gonna launch nukes.. The aftermath of a nuclear fall out would have severe ramifications and ALL the world powers would come down hard on any Country that launched..

Yes Radical terrorist groups don't have long or short range Nukes yet thankfully.. Iran is closest to having them but even Iran and it's crazy leaders would never launch a full blown Nuke.. Korea either.. It would be the end of Iran or Korea if they did...

It's a frigg'n joke when I hear the media and Americans talking about Trump may launch Nukes one day.. It will never happen trust me on that.. Nukes are used for show and power by world powers not for actual use..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Alright Jibby, I trust you. But if he blows us all up You better man up and return to this thread.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^jay has already forgotten this post

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^jay has already forgotten this post
    My god. Take a break from this place. You need it bad. Pick up a book. This place is getting to you and it shows. Do have any family? Talk with them. Any pets? Take them for a walk. Get some fresh air. It is not healthy waiting 24 hours for me to post just to get a substace free one line zinger in there. The truth is I despise your opinion but I truly feel sorry for your lack of anything meaningful in your life.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Pick up a book

Have you read any of his posts.
    I read a few last year and I Can guarantee you this guy could not read a book.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Mexico guy cancelled trip. For some reason that was breaking news. I guess his plan is already working. 1 less in

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Pick up a book

start him off with something easy..... he'll come around.....

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Pick up a book

lol the admitted idiot who can't remember his own posts talking about reading books?

what book have you read jay? 50 shades of grey? Dead serious, I bet you have read that.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-26-17 at 12:09 PM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    start him off with something easy..... he'll come around.....

the real life cartoon character chiming in again.

I remember when you used to post like a liberal auto and I had to put you in your place. You should be thankful I got you out of the sheep pen. Don't sound like a dumb jackass anymore, just a funny one.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Trump a master litigatior ...motions and delays will keep it tied up in court longer than it took Obama to release his college transcripts.....oh wait.
    Wow a master litigator?! Is there anything this great man can't do?

Good job comparing Obamas college grades to Trumps financial entanglements with Egypt, Saudi Arabia and China that his base would not be happy about. That makes a ton of sense.

First ... 18192021