frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Alex Smith the Game Manager chokes again

He is what we thought he is. Need to have an elite NFL QB to win in this league, or at least at one time was elite.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Great now Smith will win this game. Thanks broncos

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Great now Smith will win this game. Thanks broncos

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Far from his fault. Bad play calling, and shit refs. Huge drop by Kelce. Andy Reid is to blame. I thought he could win one, at least.

Cuse0323

Need to just give up on the run. Unless it's Smith scrambling, or Hill on the end around.

Cuse0323

His fault there again? Team isn't doing shit to help. Now a shank coming.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Smith isn't very good but they wont hang this whole thing on him.

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Hahaha as bad as i hate the guy (niners fan) he did an ok job..its the plays calling and receivers cant catch the damn balls..stupid holding on offense lineman on the 2pts cons..had a chance to go OT

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24544

Can you believe the 49ers drafted him ahead of Aaron Rodgers. Packer fans are forever thankful!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker View Post
    Can you believe the 49ers drafted him ahead of Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron would have been too distracted in San Fran

GB is a good place for him with his predilection

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Its not just the play calling. Kurt Warner did a piece yest morning on nfl network and they showed multiple plays where receivers were open downfield and smith chose a short underneath easy throw rather than ripping it downfield. That's his problem. He just doesnt have the balls to take shots. No risk no reward thats Alex Smith.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I find it very difficult to understand the complete and utter stupidity that seems to define the mentality of this site. Andy Reid has been to the playoffs 13 times and won 1 Conference Championship. One trip to the Superbowl (which he lost) in 13 tries. And some of you actually thought that Kansas City had a chance to get there this season. No wonder you guys are broke.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I find it very difficult to understand the complete and utter stupidity that seems to define the mentality of this site. Andy Reid has been to the playoffs 13 times and won 1 Conference Championship. One trip to the Superbowl (which he lost) in 13 tries. And some of you actually thought that Kansas City had a chance to get there this season. No wonder you guys are broke.
    And you're an angry D-bag

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    And you're an angry D-bag
    No. I just get sick and tired of stupidity. I also have something that you do not have. It is called money, and I have a lot of it. I got some of it by wagering against people like yourself and others who think they know what they are doing but do not. It is people like you who make people like me rich.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

No. I just get sick and tired of stupidity. I also have something that you do not have. It is called money, and I have a lot of it. I got some of it by wagering against people like yourself and others who think they know what they are doing but do not. It is people like you who make people like me rich.
    OK Mr Money Bags....thanks for stopping by to talk to the unwashed masses You're one miserable angry dude that does nothing but bitch...sad life

Cuse0323

To be fair, I thought he would lose in the Conference Championship again. A few plays, flags, go a different way, and entirely possible.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

and that is why he is not an elite. if KC had someone like Romo instead watch out.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    and that is why he is not an elite. if KC had someone like Romo instead watch out.
    KC doesn't have the balls to bring in Romo on a mega one year deal. Would be PERFECT fit

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    KC doesn't have the balls to bring in Romo on a mega one year deal. Would be PERFECT fit
    Damn, it really would. I don't think the loss was on Smith, but he did miss a lot of wide open receivers deep. He seems to not see it, or doesn't want to take the shot.

His arm isn't great, but not too bad. Imagine Rodgers on that team. He would dominate. Hill blew by the secondary multiple times, so someone who can move in the pocket and still see down field with arm strength would be game over. Their D is too good to not make a damn SB.

As a Raiders fan, I hope they stay the course. They dominate us, but imagine Pitt at Oakland with Carr. What should have been. We would have destroyed Pitt. Next year. Oakland/NE. Oh baby, once Brady retires it's the Raiders conference. Carr is the future of the league.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Id be terrified of Carrs injury, that is NOT a no-brainer returns to form injury. Carr like to move around a bit in the pocket and take off sometimes. If he loses that ability he will be one dimensional and get eaten alive

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Id be terrified of Carrs injury, that is NOT a no-brainer returns to form injury. Carr like to move around a bit in the pocket and take off sometimes. If he loses that ability he will be one dimensional and get eaten alive
    I'd be more worried if it was a knee injury. I don't think a broken leg which will be healed up in another month or so is gonna be an issue. I hope not, and don't believe it will affect him mentally.