GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Rooster size?
    We need it. For statistic purposes etc pp.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

who's ghost is this

betenomicsjf
    betenomicsjf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

whatever you dumb penetrates good luck on your plays

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Dumb penetrates?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Pro status went though in minutes
    GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Is big Bear

We caught him

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

Is big Bear

We caught him

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by betenomicsjf View Post
    whatever you dumb penetrates good luck on your plays
    Well Well Well...who might you be Casper?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    who's ghost is this

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Lauderdale is that you??

jjgold

Beaten /Beten make video

betenomicsjf

jj hank its me BP brother tell the Barry Bonds breakfast story again bro

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I arrive downtown at 7:45 am, only to find downtown Montreal deserted. I guess this wasn't too bad because I was able to find a parking spot right in front of the door, so I didn't have to walk. So I put in 3 dollars of change into the parking meter, then went in the restaurant very casually. Thank God I found parking in front of the door cause it was damn freezing cold today. So now I walk into the place at

8 AM-- I walk in and there is 1 older gentleman reading the paper and having breakfast. Not one player to be seen.

8:30 AM-- Still not one player in there.

9 AM-- Still no one to be seen.

9:30 AM-- Still no one in sight in the restaurant but me and this one deadbeat loser, and the cook.

10 AM -- Still no players to be found. By this time, I'm starting to feel like a real idiot telling myself, why am I here for? What the hell went through my head to get me here this early in the morning, and all this for what, for an a-hole like Barry Bonds. I then told myself, would Barry wake up this early, have his suit pressed, clip his toe nails just to come and see me? I don't think so. So why am I going through all this just for some guy named Barry Bonds. I really started to feel like a real loser now, more than ever. So by now, I've already eaten 4 eggs, tons of bacon, and about 11 cups of coffee because I can't just sit there and take up a seat and not eat anything because it won't look good and I'm sure the cook would not like to see a deadbeat loser like me sitting in his joint, taking up a valuable seat, and not buying anything. So now I'm distinguishing whether I should leave or stay. So I decide to go put another 2 bucks in the parking meter and give it another hour and a half. I came all the way here, I already felt like a big loser, might as well go all the way.

10:20 AM-- Finally 2 guys walk in and I have no idea who they are. They looked pretty huge. Then 5 minutes later, someone else comes in after them and this guy I recognize. It's Marvin Benard. I'm a small guy, I'm about 5'9. Marvin Benard made me feel tall again. This guy is tiny. He looked really small and ate like a small guy too. He had 1 egg and 1 toast, with a tea, and that's it, he was full. I asked him while he was eating who were those 2 guys, he told me they were Jay Witasick and Damon Minor. I really didn't care about these 2 bums or even Benard. I was just there for one guy, and I don't have to tell you who. Marvin was very nice to me answering all my questions while waiting for his egg. I asked him a few questions, and he answered all of them really politely. He was really in a happy mood. The first question I asked him is where are all the players? He then told me that they arrived in really late to the hotel because their plane was delayed because of fog and all the players slept really late and that he wasn't sure if anybody else will be coming in. In my mind now, I'm really feeling more than ever like a loser. Here it is freezing cold and instead of sleeping under my nice warm blankets, I'm here wasting my time feeding the parking meter machine with dollars, raising my cholesterol level with all the eggs I'm eating, and all for what? Barry Bonds, who couldn't give a crap about me. My second question to good ol Marvin was, what about Barry, is he coming in Marv? And he told me he doesn't think Barry will be coming in because he slept really late last night and was very tired. I told him, but Barry loves his breakfast Marv, and he has said that this place is the only reason he looks forward to coming to Montreal and it's his favorite restaurant. So now I'm really thinking of packing it in and leaving.

10:40 AM-- This chinese kid walks in. I wasn't sure if he was a ballplayer, but I had a good feeling he was. I wasn't sure if he was chinese or japanese, but he did look familiar. It was Shinjo. This kid did a tremendous job of ignoring the crap out of me. I think maybe it's because he didn't speak much english. He was sitting alone at the snack bar. He couldn't have been more than 140lbs. He was a walking broomstick. He sat there, looked at the menu for 3.2 seconds, closed the menu, and said to the cook in these exact words. "Toast, no egg, toast only, no egg, strawberry no raspberry strawberry no butter, strawberry just strawberry, no egg, toast". The cook tells him whaat? I had to jump in and explain to the cook just what he meant. He meant he only wanted toast and strawberry jam, not raspberry jam, just strawberrry, and he doesn't want any eggs. I guess Shinjo is either on a diet, or he doesn't like eggs. He only stayed for 5 minutes, ate his toast, completely ignored my questions, and then left. I asked him, I said, Shinjo, do you prefer playing for the Mets more or SF? He looked at me, smiled, and then turned his head. Then I asked him if he's seen Barry. He then just nodded as usual, then he turned all red and then completed the ignoring by turning his whole body around the other way. I don't think I can recall ever being ignored by any ballplayer like Shinjo in my career. I think my special cologne that I bought especially for Barry was making him nauseous. I might have put too much. He then signalled to the cook that he wants the bill. It came out to $1.45. He left 2 bucks on the bar, and split fast. He got up, gave me that unbelievably fast nod of the head, and took off. IOW, he was very happy to leave that place and not have to look at my face anymore.

10:55 AM-- Still nobody in there. Now I have one foot halfway out the door calling myself an idiot for ever coming here. I went through all this work just to meet Marvin and Shinjo?? I don't think so. This was turning out to be the worst day of my life.

11:05 AM-- I am on the verge of saying bye to the cook. I ask for the bill, and he gives it to me. $15.73 because of the coffees. They don't have free refills. So by now I'm feeling all wound up on all that caffeine in me and I'm hyper as hell, and just as I'm paying for the tab, this crazy looking nut (hispanic) walks into the door. In my mind, I'm thinking that this guy is about to hold up this place and any minute he's going to pull out his gun and tell everyone to empty their pockets. He had a cheap leather jacket on, dark shades and lots of stubble, and this guy looked mean. By now, I'm really regretting going because I'm thinking that this guy is about to fire rounds and start killing people, and he will come after me first because I had the nice suit on, and I smelled really good. He honestly looked like someone named Miguel from East LA, who I just seen last week on Cops, or was it America's Most Wanted. Then, as he came in the restaurant, he started walking towards me, pulled off his shades, then I noticed something that made me very happy and relieved, it was Benito Santiago. Man, does this guy look like a killer!! Even though I knew it was Benito, I was still scared to look at him. He was one scary dude. I would hate to run into him at 3 am in a dark alley in East LA, even if it's Benito Santiago. He was a very nice guy mind you and spoke to me for the whole time. It was just me and him in the place, and a few other players sitting 2 tables down. There was 1 rookie, JT Snow, David Bell and one of the base coaches. So I talked to Benito for a little while and talked about his great career in the 90's and how he was the one who ended Vince Coleman's stolen base streak. It was actually fun. Even during all this conversation, I was still nervous looking at this guy straight in the eye without not thinking of him pulling out a gun and shooting me. Folks, this guy really did look like a killer, I'm not kidding. I really was scared.

11:30 AM-- Still no Barry, and by now I'm really on my way out. 20 bucks in breakfast, waking up early, pressing my suit, clipping my toe nails, going for a car wash, buying the cologne, brushing my teeth 7 times, all for nothing.

11:35 AM-- I am paying my bill, saying bye to the Serial Killer (Santiago) until this big and I mean big black guy wearing a bright green windbreaker, with a wrinkled blue t shirt underneath it, a pair of jeans, and a pair of white sneakers walks in the door. He walks by the table where JT Snow is with the boys, he looks at them, and they completely ignore him, just the same way that Shinjo ignored me. He looked like he gained about 40 lbs since the last time I seen him. I mean, he looked like a pig. I'm serious. He looked obese. Anyhow, he comes in, sits right next to the fugitive, At this time, I took my coat off of course, sat back down on the stool at the bar, where he was sitting right next to the murderer. It seems like he and Benito are very close friends, as even last year, they sat together. He wasn't in that great a mood today, unlike last year. So telling jokes was out of the question, even though I had rehearsed them all night long last night. It looked like he had just woken up. His face was blown up, his eyes were swollen, and his cheeks were puffy. So he walks right by me, makes eye contact with me, and just gives me this little nod, as if he was saying a very simple, hi. I don't talk to him yet because I don't want to look too pushy. He then sits down, asks the fugitive to pass his menu. He then stretches out this loud yawn, and says Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh "I'm so sore this morning, my shoulder is killing me, I hardly slept a wink last night" So now seeing that I will be here for a little while longer, I also ask the Killer to pass me the menu. He gives it to Barry, who then hands it to me. I say, thanks Barry. He looks at me real quick, gives me a very small smile, and says uh huh. Benito was sitting in the far end of the bar, Barry in the middle, and myself next to Barry. Remember, this place is tiny. It's tough enough to have elbow room. The menus were at the end of the table next to the convenient store robber, Benito.

So after 3 minutes, Barry says I'm ready to order, at this time, I felt like saying, Barry, it's ok, I'll order for you, I know exactly what you're having, but I didn't want the guy to think I was this stalker who's obsessed with him and knows exactly what he eats, so I didn't say anything. Anyhow, he says it like this, "yeah, you wanna give me for starters, some pancakes, with extra syrup, 2 eggs with sausage and homefries, and 2 glasses of Orange Juice. It was the exact same thing as every year, except this year he took sausage, rather than canadian bacon, extra crispy. Then the cook asks me if I want anything, and I said yes, get me 2 eggs with bacon and a hot chocolate. By now I'm thinking that I hope I don't have a heart attack before I leave this place. My cholesterol level must be skyrocket. I had a total of 6 eggs, 24 pieces of bacon, 11 coffees, 1/2 pound of greasy homefries, and a hot chocolate. All in one sit down of 4 hours. By now, I've stopped feeling like a loser because the big man finally showed up. It was all worthwhile.

So now I have to run back to my car and put another 3 more dollars in the parking meter, but it was now worth it. I run back to the bar fast, as I certainly didn't want no deadbeat to take my seat. This will be a day that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I didn't want anyone to ruin it. This is it, the moment I'd been waiting for all winter long is here and I am about to sit with the homerun king and I have a seat just a half a foot from him as our bodies were practically touching, because the seats on the bar are practically touching. So I run back to the joint, and I see Barry still talking to the the fugitive. Now as I get there, Barry just gets up, and goes to the washroom. I look back at him, and I see this huge ass sticking out. Folks, I saw Barry last year, and I assure you, he did NOT have a butt this big. It was huge. This guy has become fat. What a big ass he has!!!! Now of course I know what all you guys are thinking out there and the answer is no, I did NOT follow him in the toilet. So he comes out 2 minutes after, I think he went to wash his hands. When he comes back, his food wasn't there yet. So now I'm thinking, should I talk to him now, or should I wait. I wait. Benito is quiet reading the Morning paper. So now Barry's food arrives and he says, wow, that looks freakin good. He never said the word f uckin, he said the word freakin about 6 times during the whole meal. So now he starts eating, and boys, this guy can eat. He didn't become a big fat slob by hitting homers. He cleaned out his plate in a matter of 90 seconds. I'm talking of course the pancakes, for now. At this point, I'm still not bothering him. I notice Barry doesn't like to talk while he eats, but after he eats, he's usually more friendly. While he's eating, I'm observing him the whole time with one corner of my eye. After he finishes his pancakes, he takes his first glass of OJ, and polishes it with one sip, then he lets out a small burp and says, excuse me. He then taps his stomach and says, that was freakin good. He wipes his mouth and then starts talking to the rapist next to him, and tells him, you know, my career almost ended last night. I'm lucky I'm still standing here. I swear Benny, that punk Astacio almost took my head off. If you look at the replay, you'll see he just barely missed me. Benito says, yeah I know, I saw it, what a fuc kin asshole that prick is!! Then Barry says, "you know Benny, I knew he was coming at me on that same pitch, I was expecting it".

So now Barry's eggs, sausage, homefries arrives. He sees the plate and says, "awesome, that looks freakin great, just the way I like it" So now he eats his eggs, finishes it all in about 94 seconds, then takes one big sip of his OJ, and then another tiny burp, and says, excuse me. But I must mention that while he was eating his eggs, this gentleman of about 55 came up to Barry, gave him his hand to shake, Barry gets all mad, says phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! he then takes his time, wipes his right hand, and very slowly gives his right hand with no effort and shakes it. While the guy is telling him, Barry I think you're great, Barry tells him, do you mind please, I'm trying to have my breakfast here and I'm really not in the mood today. The 55 year old man's face just fell to the ground. I felt very sorry for him. Then when he left, Barry says, it's just freakin unbelievable the nerve of some people, they just don't respect anyone's privacy. The freakin guy sees me eating, and can't understand that. The murderer next to him just nods his head and doesn't say anything. It was sort of like he was saying, go fu ck yourself ass hole to Barry.

So now, after Barry finishes his eggs, believe it or not, he has this big yellow stain on the bottom of his lip. I wish I had my camera with me. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I now jump in for the first time as he has finished his breakfast and was a few minutes to leaving. I said to him, Barry, I'm just wondering if you recall seeing me before? He said, yeah sure I've seen you before, you're always eating here everytime I'm here. He said, what do you do, you work around the corner or something. I was actually honored that he recognized me, but at the same time, the guy thought that I worked next door or something and that I was a regular here. So I told him yeah, I work next door. I didn't want to tell him that I was coming there just for him or he will think I'm a stalker. So I had to lie. During this whole time, I was talking to Barry believe it or not for about 45 seconds, and I couldn't look straight at him because he still had the yellow egg stain on his lower lip. So by now, I'm pulling for Santiago or anyone to tell him that he has yellow sticky egg stain on his lip, and it's kinda hard to look straight at him without laughing and keeping a straight face at the same time, because it really was disgusting. I know I'd be too embarrassed to tell him. He did wipe his mouth originally, but missed the lower part of his lip. So now Benny joins in as he sees me talking to Barry, Benny (the killer) tells him, Barr, you got some egg on your lip. Barry says, where? So Benny tells him, and Barry wipes it, and then says thanks Benny.

So now I'm still talking to Barry as he's sitting down, of course he's finished his meal, so I got the ok now. I tell him this, I say "Barry, I'm a huge baseball fan, and I know that this is the last time I'm gonna see you ever again, and I just wanna say thank you for the great memories you have provided me, and I'm not just saying this to you because you're here, but I think you're the greatest of all time, hands down, and thank you for the good memories. You are indeed the all time greatest. While I'm saying this, Benny stops reading the paper and starts laughing and says, in a joking way, best ever? come on I'd say maybe top 100, but not the best ever. Maybe after we win a world series for him. I don't see a ring on his finger, so how can he be the best?. Barry says, shut up Benny. He then shakes my hand, and says thank you. He really wasn't in that good a mood, and maybe it was because of the ejection or the almost hit by pitch, so I didn't say much to him. But the best part was that he did recognize me, which made it all worthwhile. He then gets up, asks for the bill, it comes out to $12. 21. He only leaves 14 bucks, believe it or not and then says, right Benny, see ya. Benny says, wait up, I'm coming too. He then nods at me, says see ya. I right away give my hand out fast to him so he could shake my hand, which he does. And I say, Barry, it's been a real honor to sit and have breakfastwith you and Benny, and I definitely will not forget this day for the rest of my life and I will definitely tell my kids about this. I tell him, thanks again Barry and good luck. He says, be good, guy!!

Well, from this being the biggest waste of day of my life, it ends up being a half decent day afterall. Was it worth waking up early at 6am, shaving, showering, paying 40 bucks for a breakfast, including parking, and in the freezing cold too? Was it worth the cholesterol level shooting up like that today? Was it worth buying the expensive cologne, brushing the teeth 7 times, pressing the suit, clipping the toenails? Absolutely!!! From thinking my life was over when that fugitive walked in from America's Most Wanted and thinking he was going to go on a rampage and kill everyone in the bar, to sitting down for the final time with one of the greatest legends of our time. The waiting is finally over. I have met Barry for the final time in my life. 6 months ago when they announced that the Expos will not be coming back, I thought to myself, if only I could have one more crack at meeting Barry again, and just like that, I meet him again. I had a wonderful time, and I will never forget this day. Sitting this close to a guy like this for one whole meal was worth every moment. Good luck Barry. Thanks for the memories.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Wtf

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

the barry bonds meeting was written by sick gambla, technically

back at major wager forum

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

holy fuk that guy is creepy. he still posting?

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

what happened to major wager?

jjgold

Nicky? lol

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Remember Nicky made that video running around half a track and almost having a heart attack?

or the one where he got his girl's naked ass on cam?

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...r-i-think.html

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Thanks for posting a link to a thread without the video

betenomicsjf

Russ hawkins died

betenomicsjf