KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

You're aware of the amount of senate seats, governors mayors have flipped from blue to red since 2008 right
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Interesting

The two terms he won, he won by landslides

Where were those "unprecedented" numbers then?

sheep

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I'm now convinced Mac4lyfe is one of the few remaining recreational LSD users and he partakes before logging on
    A very influential man once told me that he learned very early in life to listen to the people who had the bigger stack.

I'd put my stack up to your stack any fukking day pal...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    You're aware of the amount of senate seats, governors mayors have flipped from blue to red since 2008 right
    some people just aren't very smart...kraken is one

he always makes these threads about being nice to each each and living in the moment, all this gay shit

then he separates folks with the best of em on this forum with his political agenda bullshit

quite funny to see

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A very influential man once told me that he learned very early in life to listen to the people who had the bigger stack.

I'd put my stack up to your stack any fukking day pal...
    Stack of what? Mind altering, reality bending drugs you must be on to post the things you do? You win

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Stack of what? Mind altering, reality bending drugs you must be on to post the things you do? You win
    this is the same guy who said he's ready to gun down anyone including a CHILD if they "run up" on him but yet he played college football so he should be able to handle people one would think

he is not very sharp

maybe CTE from playing football??? really can't understand how that logic works

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

How long is Obama?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Chicken_Man
    Chicken_Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

The economy has been the best in my lifetime and I've lived a looong time. unemployment is basically zero, the only people that don't have a job are people that don't want to work. Race relations have not changed. We are still a racist society but it's more out in the public now. SBR is the perfect forum to see the racism in full force and that's been the case before Obama made office.
    Obama has been a perfect example of a president. He's never fukked around with interns, didn't get impeached or did some illegal shenanigans and cared about his family. He couldn't get a lot done because of partisan politics. That's Washington, the 2 party system has basically sand bagged progress. Trump won't be able to get much done either because Washington is really ruled by lobbyist and special interest. Trump will soon find out that you cannot compete with those 2 groups.

this is rich. true U-6 is closer to 15%. true U-6 still counts people that have given up finding a job. true U-6 counts people that are now underemployed because of ACA. true U-6 doesn't weigh "santa claus at the mall" job the same as a full-time, 40-hr/wk job. go talk to your fellow americans in the flyovers and tell them how great things are. tell them how you've been around for a "looong" time and if they don't have a job it's because they're lazy. go tell them 95M americans out of work-- and the lowest labor participation rate since Carter-- is their problem. go tell them 20M more americans on food stamps in the last 8 yrs is a good thing because hot pockets rule. as for your silly, facile take on race relations, they have devolved because his DOJ chose to politicize law enforcement... because it revs up one's base before a midterm election... f*ck that white cop in Ferguson, right? "pigs in a blanket... fry em like bacon... what do we want... dead cops... when do we want em... now." that's who big lefties like you caucus with and that's why you and your party were just put out at the curb like the trash that you are.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave Chicken_Man 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KnockEmDown, DwightShrute, TheMoneyShot, kidcudi92, and Flashmo

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken_Man View Post
    this is rich. true U-6 is closer to 15%. true U-6 still counts people that have given up finding a job. true U-6 counts people that are now underemployed because of ACA. true U-6 doesn't weigh "santa claus at the mall" job the same as a full-time, 40-hr/wk job. go talk to your fellow americans in the flyovers and tell them how great things are. tell them how you've been around for a "looong" time and if they don't have a job it's because they're lazy. go tell them 95M americans out of work-- and the lowest labor participation rate since Carter-- is their problem. go tell them 20M more americans on food stamps in the last 8 yrs is a good thing because hot pockets rule. as for your silly, facile take on race relations, they have devolved because his DOJ chose to politicize law enforcement... because it revs up one's base before a midterm election... f*ck that white cop in Ferguson, right? "pigs in a blanket... fry em like bacon... what do we want... dead cops... when do we want em... now." that's who big lefties like you caucus with and that's why you and your party were just put out at the curb like the trash that you are.
    best post on sbr in months

nobody here even knows what U-6 means is the funny part
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave kidcudi92 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

In a few months most Americans will be yearning for what a real President act like. Going to miss the guy, farewell Mr. President and back to citizen life.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

The laughing stock of US is finally gone...now it's time for the real man step up and make America great again.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    The laughing stock of US is finally gone...now it's time for the real man step up and make America great again.
    I totally agree Rocket. I believe the first 90 days... will be very troubling. People are still rebelling... thinking Obama (their savior) is gone. I predict more riots... and more hate. Trump will have no choice but to go on TV and make a statement and stop the nonsense... or pay a consequence.

Trump has one huge uphill battle. You have to somehow get the people unified again. And there is plenty of hate.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I totally agree Rocket. I believe the first 90 days... will be very troubling. People are still rebelling... thinking Obama (their savior) is gone. I predict more riots... and more hate. Trump will have no choice but to go on TV and make a statement and stop the nonsense... or pay a consequence.
    Trump has one huge uphill battle. You have to somehow get the people unified again. And there is plenty of hate.
    Trump fueled a lot of the hate. He played the hate card the entire election.

Do you think we've had more riots under Obama than under Reagan??? Think long...

Do you think we've had ANY terrorist attack the US while Obama was in office??? Think long...

We got our ass kicked on 9/11. Who was in office then? We've sent countless number of sons into useless wars, who declared war on Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam.

We've lived in relative safety the last 8 years under Obama. Now you want to blame him if shit starts while Trump is president?? WTF?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Trump fueled a lot of the hate. He played the hate card the entire election.

Do you think we've had more riots under Obama than under Reagan??? Think long...

Do you think we've had ANY terrorist attack the US while Obama was in office??? Think long...

We got our ass kicked on 9/11. Who was in office then? We've sent countless number of sons into useless wars, who declared war on Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam.

We've lived in relative safety the last 8 years under Obama. Now you want to blame him if shit starts while Trump is president?? WTF?
    perhaps you should read the iran deal

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I just scrolled FB in the interest of identifying marks and there are so many clowns "while I didn't agree with his policies he sure has a lot of class and will be missed etc etc..."

I love this country but my god there are a lot of people completely clueless...throwing around words like "class" and "great orator"....dumb penetrates are so disconnected from reality...we might not stand a chance no matter who is president...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken_Man View Post
    Get the Fukkk out of here with that 95M bullshit. 40% of that number are retired. Another 20% are still in school. The rest? Sitting on their ass. Damn the stupidity. I deal with folks out of work every day. Life is tough but whoever said it was suppose to be easy? Nobody is just entitled to a job. You have to make your own way. 100 years ago, most people worked for themselves but today we have entitled citizens who think they should be handed a job.

Have you been to other countries? Do you think they have life better than Americans? We have fresh water running in our toilets. We hunt for sport. We eat when we're not hungry. We can get on a plane and be anywhere in the world in the next 48 hours. Have you been to Europe, where you can't even get a fukking cup of ice? Have you been to China where if you blow your nose, you will come up with a handful of soot? Have you worked your ass off in Russia to only earn about $400 a month? Don't let these idiot posters living outside the US. They want to convince you that we have so many problems so they can feel better about their fukked up country. Russian Rocket just told you he came to California ON VACATION. How many Americans are going to fukking Siberia for vacation? No fukking body. If some of you like Putin and Russia so much, I suggest you take a trip or move your ass over there. Get back with me on how that worked out for you.

America has it's problems but we are still the most prosperous country in the world. we are the wealthiest as well. Like I said, The only people that are unemployed are those that DO NOT WANT TO WORK. There are thousands of jobs that most people think are beneath them and will not do. Why do you think immigrants come into this country??? Because they can find work that entitled, lazy Americans won't do.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 01-11-17 at 02:00 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

Here are some of the excuses I hear from people unemployed...

- I don't want to do that work. You are doing nothing right now, you don't have any real skill, work your way up like everyone else.
    - The job doesn't pay enough. You are making no money right now. You are getting paid commensurate with your experience.
    - I can't work on Thursdays or those hours. Then you cannot work the job.
    - I use to be a manager. I use to make this much. This job is a step down. Unemployment is the bottom of the step.
    - I can't drive that far. How far can you drive without a job and no money for gas?
    - Companies keep telling me no. Well of course you're going to get rejected applying to an engineering role and you don't have a GED
    - I don't want to work for the man or look like a sellout. Okay then
    - My dream is to be an actor
    - I'm going to win the lottery, I have a big bet on Bama that will certainly cash.

I have heard them all. There's too many ways to earn money. A job is not always the ultimate answer. Most people need to get motivated to take proper action.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Get the Fukkk out of here with that 95M bullshit. 40% of that number are retired. Another 20% are still in school. The rest? Sitting on their ass. Damn the stupidity. I deal with folks out of work every day. Life is tough but whoever said it was suppose to be easy? Nobody is just entitled to a job. You have to make your own way. 100 years ago, most people worked for themselves but today we have entitled citizens who think they should be handed a job.

Have you been to other countries? Do you think they have life better than Americans? We have fresh water running in our toilets. We hunt for sport. We eat when we're not hungry. We can get on a plane and be anywhere in the world in the next 48 hours. Have you been to Europe, where you can't even get a fukking cup of ice? Have you been to China where if you blow your nose, you will come up with a handful of soot? Have you worked your ass off in Russia to only earn about $400 a month? Don't let these idiot posters living outside the US. They want to convince you that we have so many problems so they can feel better about their fukked up country. Russian Rocket just told you he came to California ON VACATION. How many Americans are going to fukking Siberia for vacation? No fukking body. If some of you like Putin and Russia so much, I suggest you take a trip or move your ass over there. Get back with me on how that worked out for you.

America has it's problems but we are still the most prosperous country in the world. we are the wealthiest as well. Like I said, The only people that are unemployed are those that DO NOT WANT TO WORK. There are thousands of jobs that most people think are beneath them and will not do. Why do you think immigrants come into this country??? Because they can find work that entitled, lazy Americans won't do.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave kidcudi92 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

KidCudi - Do you live in Oymyakon or Norilsk?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Man, can't make this stuff up. The Mac fo Lyfe telling us how the world works. I'd love to work, and I do. I also have certain things that make it difficult to do so, and live in a city with a terrible economy. But, I must just not want a career, and the immigrants will break their back for me. Oh, shit. I do that. I took their jobs.

Unfckingbelievable. You live in some alternate reality. At least I know that Kraken is just trying to push buttons, and is intelligent. Even though we differ on pretty much all beliefs. Your lifestyle has brainwashed you into thinking you have all the answers.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Man, can't make this stuff up. The Mac fo Lyfe telling us how the world works. I'd love to work, and I do. I also have certain things that make it difficult to do so, and live in a city with a terrible economy. But, I must just not want a career, and the immigrants will break their back for me. Oh, shit. I do that. I took their jobs.
    Reread your post? I have no clue what the hell you are saying? Do you have a job? You don't have a job? You just want a career but others are breaking their backs for you? What job did you take?

Dude, if you don't have a job, I know why. Learn how to communicate...

Cuse0323

I don't think you want to get into a grammar war. Read your essay again, with dozens of errors.

I guess I'll break it down, slowly. I work. I'd like a career. The economy sucks. So, I break my back doing whatever I can to survive.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    best post on sbr in months

nobody here even knows what U-6 means is the funny part

What is even funnier is that the guy who brought it up missed the number by about 6%. U6 is under 10%.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Cuse0323

I do admit that I shouldn't use so much sarcasm on a forum. It's tough for some to understand.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

I don't think you want to get into a grammar war. Read your essay again, with dozens of errors.I guess I'll break it down, slowly. I work. I'd like a career. The economy sucks. So, I break my back doing whatever I can to survive.
    You work like the majority of us on SBR living in the US. Which pretty much proves my point. More people work today in the US than 8 years ago. There are more opportunities today than 20 years ago. That doesn't mean we don't have a lot of people living in poverty, because we do. We also have way too many people uneducated, unskilled, and not on payrolls. We have a lot of people with mental illness that is not being addressed. Yes, many cities are hurting. Life is hard.

but, I think we forget how bad it is in other countries. For as bad as things are in the US, most other countries have it much, much worst. Our quality of life is better than most countries. We should not forget that. Nor should we think the grass is greener in places like Russia, which it's not.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Trump supporters act like Trump, they just didn't receive a $1,000,000 (equivalent to 4.5M now) "small loan" to get started with. Unfortunately for them, the only golden showers they can afford are when they piss their own pants from another night of drinking too much and falling asleep outside their trailer.

Cuse0323

You work like the majority of us on SBR living in the US. Which pretty much proves my point. More people work today in the US than 8 years ago. There are more opportunities today than 20 years ago. That doesn't mean we don't have a lot of people living in poverty, because we do. We also have way too many people uneducated, unskilled, and not on payrolls. We have a lot of people with mental illness that is not being addressed. Yes, many cities are hurting. Life is hard.

but, I think we forget how bad it is in other countries. For as bad as things are in the US, most other countries have it much, much worst. Our quality of life is better than most countries. We should not forget that. Nor should we think the grass is greener in places like Russia, which it's not.
    I get all that. We could go back, and forth forever. Still, this is the USA. Our quality of life is better than most, absolutely. Yet, it's not like it was. And I work, but it's not steady. I'm not on the books. I'd be one of those that don't even make it in the stats.

I'm 29. I know you're older. People the age of my parent, and even grandparents have/had a much easier path to retirement. Not all, but times have changed. The outlook for people in my generation isn't what it once was in the US. I'll leave it at that. No arguing that living here isn't pretty damn good, but I'd say it has been better. Along with getting worse, as time goes on.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Mac4lyfe, kraken, greaser and astro pushing everyone's shit in!

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Plenty of tears
    That is tears of joy knowing he's done.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and jt315

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Scandals are only going to get worse and worse as time goes by. Facebook has been around for ~10 years. In ten more years you're going to have people running for office then the opponents find all these pictures they posted on facebook 20 years before, when they were out at parties. Status updates that they posted when they were 19, direct messages to people when they were drunk asking for nudes, etc.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Why wasn't the MIC sniffing?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What is even funnier is that the guy who brought it up missed the number by about 6%. U6 is under 10%.
    Bro, facts are not important anymore. I am surprised nobody chimed in to say the number would've been even lower if Obama and the libtards hadn't been around.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

One of the negative things I will remember about his legacy was him bailing out Wall Street.

First 123 Last