penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

How square is going to New York on NYE

Or going out for that matter?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

I always use to think those clowns that stood like lemons for hours on end in Times Square were cornballs,still do.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

With all of the madness in this world, there is no fukking way I would be all packed in shoulder to shoulder with those idiots at Times Square. Then again, I wouldn't do it even if these was no madness in this world. I heard people piss and shit right in the street.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Fukk all that

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If you've never been to times square on NYE, then going once isn't square at all. I've been twice as my wife lived there when we met

Going out when its cold and rainy sucks if you're just going downtown to walk the streets. But thats what teenagers do. We've gone out nearly every NYE night with friends and have a blast every year. This is our first year in quote some time not going out at all, it's been nice as well

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Super square. Live by New York city. Worked in the city for a while. Entire month of December is terrible. Idiots stop in the middle of the street to take pictures of how tall the buildings are. New Years Eve would be this x1000.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    With all of the madness in this world, there is no fukking way I would be all packed in shoulder to shoulder with those idiots at Times Square. Then again, I wouldn't do it even if these was no madness in this world. I heard people piss and shit right in the street.
    thats true, the street is a bathroom, disgusting

all the crazy shit going down makes it even worse

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Mostly millennials , college kids on student visas, tourists, and foreigners doing the square thing in NYC these days. All you have to do is look at the crowd. Anotherwards about 95% of Hillary/Bernie/Obama dimwits.