ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

The only 2 teams on that list playing for something is Tampa and Washington. Obvious 2 choices. Yes Tampa has <1% chance to get in, but a team will always give 100% effort when they are still mathematically alive and will be playing all their starters. Not like Carolina are world beaters this year plus cam is so banged up. The game is 1pm est kickoff so they won't know they're possibly eliminated until after the game.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

I would play the Deadskins and either MINN or TB. GL.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

You have to take Washington obviously, I do not like Philly they have injuries and Dallas backups are good players I guess you have to go Minny though hate taking Bradford.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Crunch time!

Have a conference call with my two partners in a half-hour.

Gonna be sick, lol.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Good luck man. Even if nobody gets knocked out and u pick 2 winning teams, $33 to win almost 3000 is still pretty dam good.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Good luck man. Even if nobody gets knocked out and u pick 2 winning teams, $33 to win almost 3000 is still pretty dam good.
    Yeah, brother. I really am not at all worried about winning the whole thing, I just DON'T want to lose the 3K!!!!!!!! Anything on top of that is a bonus. This is f'n rough right now, lol. But I guess that's what happens when you reach the last week of a survivor pool!!!!!

Oh, and I saw your PM, I'll answer you later, man.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

It's Washington and Philly, men. Please pray for me. Thanks to all of you for posting your thoughts in here!

Fukk, need to make my damn Beat the Prick picks too and get back in the Top 10!

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Red Skins-- COLTS

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Good luck man.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Philly should be good, especially if Sanchez plays qb for most of the game. Romo may only play a few series (as well as dak) Only worry is philly has no rbs, they're obv not going to pound sproles at 33yrs old

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

BOL capy, how it works out for you

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    It's Washington and Philly, men. Please pray for me. Thanks to all of you for posting your thoughts in here!

Good luck.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post

Gl. philly may be a nail biter but you should be ok. Dallas won't be playing any starters much longer.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I feel for you cap....that FKN Retard Chelsea eli Manning was just made fot the nfl to FUK handicappers....lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn

Duckshit

Hopefully you boys took advantage of the sweet NYG money line in game 2 for a hedge.......?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Maybe everyone lost?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Thanks, Guys.

No, there were four winners. Two of those lucky assholes had the Colts(!), and an even luckier one had the Steelers(!). Only guy of the Final Seven who actually deserved it was a guy who had Cards and Vikings (we had already used Cards). If I were him, I'd feel violated that I didn't get the whole pot. But then again, at least he's getting one fourth, as opposed to the zero we're getting.

And to cap off my day of losing, I was so distracted by the other games and by my company at the bar during the 4:00-to-4:25 window that I never got my fukking Giants hedge in. Wasn't gonna go crazy on it but was at least gonna throw a nickel or more down on Giants plus the points with prob some ML. Nice job, Capy.

Duckshit

Busy at the Bar?

HUGE money line opportunity.

That's what you played all season for

Those 20 minutes!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Busy at the Bar?

HUGE money line opportunity.

That's what you played all season for

Those 20 minutes!
    You're absolutely right, of course. I suck. However, I couldn't have bet a ton anyway because my 5D account doesn't have a ton in it right now, so I would have had to deposit more to bet, which would have been time-consuming and a pain because A) I JUST had the credit card I usually use compromised, so it's now cancelled... I would have had to try with another card, which who knows if it would have worked... AND, I still need to upgrade my phone, my old iPhone works terrible with 5D's user interface. So it would have been a pain in the ass basically.

But, like I said, there was absolutely zero reason not to empty the 800 or 900 currently in my account onto the Giants. I hang my head in shame and am a disgrace to degenerates everywhere.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tough loss man...Giants basically went for the win to stick it to the Redskins

Everything basically said they would bench starters most of the game...bad info

I wouldn't have taken Redskins if I knew Giants were trying to win

Even Vegas was fooled though with the line getting up to 9 before kickoff

First 12