johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Iowa state ml +120 tonight

On it

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Oh crap, I was looking at that game a little while ago and I actually like that wager.

Good luck there.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

If its a favorite you better not fade JV, but its a low dog. hmmm. JV - You've been firing on all cylinders as of late. I will give you mad credit too from something I recall you posted a while ago. You said you thought UM would win it and compared it to the deflate-gate year of the Pats. I didn't bet the future but hopefully you cashed that too. As I know you liked them to win it.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    If its a favorite you better not fade JV, but its a low dog. hmmm. JV - You've been firing on all cylinders as of late. I will give you mad credit too from something I recall you posted a while ago. You said you thought UM would win it and compared it to the deflate-gate year of the Pats. I didn't bet the future but hopefully you cashed that too. As I know you liked them to win it.
    Thx I did say that

i only won a big bet on the bama game

i never even got a bet down in the final

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Good job Johnny, I took the 2.5 points, worked out for all.

ESPN's production was brutal, that play-by-play dude told me at least 20 times how Houston is the only undefeated team left in the nation.

Yeah, yeah, we all got it after the sixth time you said it, even Corky got it after the sixth time he said it.

ESPN is useless.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24812

Cyclones win.

2024 could be the Year of Johnny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8srjGbgLO0

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Johnnyboy, I know I break your balls for being dumb in general, but as I have gave you credit before on winning picks that will never go away. Since I've been a member you're the biggest winner here as far as posting picks before they happen. A decent amount of cappers on here just like talking about games they won after the fact lol, those are the losers of this site and they know it, it's clear as day.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28974

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    Johnnyboy, I know I break your balls for being dumb in general, but as I have gave you credit before on winning picks that will never go away. Since I've been a member you're the biggest winner here as far as posting picks before they happen. A decent amount of cappers on here just like talking about games they won after the fact lol, those are the losers of this site and they know it, it's clear as day.
    Holy shit balls I've heard it all now.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

DonnieBrasco23

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Holy shit balls I've heard it all now.
    Was just referring from the 1st week of November when I arrived here. If this is not the case show me something different. Post your picks give us a reason or two why you like the play, and the most important thing you can do for yourself if you want any forumville cred track your fuckin' plays, it also helps keep you accountable as far as your bottom line goes.

DonnieBrasco23

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Hey toots post your picks and track your bets in 2024 if you have any balls, don't hide your action behind the scenes like most here. I've seen some of your pick threads good material to read as you make your case for the team you have action on. You actually are a rare poster who does the things I like to read as far as pick selections go. We should all be here to make money and learn things from each other with our opinions and perspective.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Was justPost your picks referring from the 1st week of November when I arrived here. If this is not the case show me something different. give us a reason or two why you like the play, and the most important thing you can do for yourself if you want any forumville cred track your fuckin' plays, it also helps keep you accountable as far as your bottom line goes.
    Hey Donnie you ever see your boy Johnny V track his action for a period of time? or give a reason why he likes a play? Let me know where to find that thread. thx in advance.

DonnieBrasco23

Trust me I practice what I preach, I do exactly this at another place in forumville under another posting handle.

DonnieBrasco23

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey Donnie you ever see your boy Johnny V track his action for a period of time? or give a reason why he likes a play? Let me know where to find that thread. thx in advance.
    No I haven't and I have specifically asked for it too and it's like a deer in the head lights. We all know he throws darts and is not articulate enough to explain himself on any given wager. Having said that he's on a hot streak lately yes.

Easy-Rider 66

Trust me I practice what I preach, I do exactly this at another place in forumville under another posting handle.
    i can see you doing it. But I have never seen Johnny V. track his action or give a reason. Is what it is? GL moving forward. THX.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DonnieBrasco23

Easy-Rider 66

No I haven't and I have specifically asked for it too and it's like a deer in the head lights. We all know he throws darts and is not articulate enough to explain himself on any given wager.
    OK fair enough.

DonnieBrasco23

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    i can see you doing it. But I have never seen Johnny V. track his action or give a reason. Is what it is? GL moving forward. THX.
    Yeah I actually did throw in a couple pick threads at this forum for shits and giggles but it got ignored so just felt like a waste of time, zero interaction in those threads.

Easy-Rider 66

Yeah I actually did throw in a couple pick threads at this forum for shits and giggles but it got ignored so just felt like a waste of time, zero interaction in those threads.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

I like how a "hot streak" according to Donnie is 1-2 your last 3 or 2-3 you last 5, however you wanna slice it... I guess anything above a raging dumpster fire for a spell constitutes a good run for Johnny.

Need BJ to start tracking again to throw some water on this nonsense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5