Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

King Obama is gonna have a breakdown. Me might torch the place before he leaves.

Trump is savage!
    Oh man this is hilarious!

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave mikewlgm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

if a deer runs in front of your car, did the russians do it?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Fukkk off. I don't give a shit about you and your Russian comrades. And all the Russia lovers in this thread can all eat a dick. Russia is our enemy, despite what these dumbshits think. Our missiles are aimed at your ass, no other country. We do not trust your ass and even with Trump as president, do not think we will ever let up our guard against you bitches. Don't let a few stupid brainwashed SBR posters give you comfort. We have ICBMs pointed at your ass right now. Believe that shit.
    we have ICBM pointed at everybody

why are you directing these threats as if you are actually in some position of power in the US govt and talking to RR like he is KGB

holy fukk i can just see you pounding the keyboard like an angry little fat kid
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave kidcudi92 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    we have ICBM pointed at everybody

why are you directing these threats as if you are actually in some position of power in the US govt and talking to RR like he is KGB

holy fukk i can just see you pounding the keyboard like an angry little fat kid
    mac played cfb and plays bb. He's got to be 6'5 or so. He still a baller.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

the NATO encirclement of Russia would piss me the fukk off too if I was Putin and also if I was a Russian Citizen

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

This always cracks me up too

chico2663

Here is why he evicted the russians
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a67f5e4af704

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Here is why he evicted the russians
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a67f5e4af704
    yes the WaPo is always accurate

fake news

chico2663

yes the WaPo is always accurate

fake news
    Show me a fake post from wash post. i'll put up 100 points against your 20.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Show me a fake post from wash post. i'll put up 100 points against your 20.
    Chico send Cuddle those points

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-hot-seat.html

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Barry's having a cold war flashback.
    He must have slept on Richard Nixon's pillowcase this week.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    It says that the rolling stone accused it but show me where it is fake. Because the "rolling stone" says so. Rocket I have NO PROBLEM paying up but not on the rolling stone. Twizzler is more credible than the "rolling stone" What next penthouse forum. lol ps daily beast is as credible as occupy democrats. lol
    By the way just because i feel that your country doesn't have my country interests in it's best heart doesn't mean I don't respect you. I was in the army in the 80's and old habits are hard to break.
    Last edited by chico2663; 12-31-16 at 02:45 AM.

chico2663

I will say this. If it isn't on national t.v. by january 10th than I will give you 100 points rocket but if it is than you give me 20. P.s. Trump is trying to limit freedon of the press by turning the illiterate people of the usa against them. But never had a problem when he was getting free press. Also the reason that Trump wants to give the speeches is because he has no answers and the press can't ask questions.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Simply put, I'm glad Trump is dealing with this, next month, not Hilary.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Obama is doing this with Russia just to continue a narrative. This is all political. He, the Democrats, and the media are going to continue to push Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia all throughout his presidency. Liberals will have the talking points down pat about how Trump and the Russians deprived us of Hillary.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Barry reminds me of Neville chamberlain, both push overs...although chamberlain thought he was doing the right thing with appeasement to the nazis

Barry just stirs the pot on purpose and has divided the nation, don't really see any good intentions behind most things he does

I guess chamberlain tried to avoid a world war but he still gave in to Hitler by giving him the Sudetenland basically giving hitler a pass to do whatever he fukkin wanted

What has Buried Obama ever stood up for on the world stage? Ya know other than fukking Israel and such

They both suck dick in their own way I suppose

chico2663

Well it's on national t.v.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Barry reminds me of Neville chamberlain, both push overs...although chamberlain thought he was doing the right thing with appeasement to the nazis

Barry just stirs the pot on purpose and has divided the nation, don't really see any good intentions behind most things he does

I guess chamberlain tried to avoid a world war but he still gave in to Hitler by giving him the Sudetenland basically giving hitler a pass to do whatever he fukkin wanted

What has Buried Obama ever stood up for on the world stage? Ya know other than fukking Israel and such

They both suck dick in their own way I suppose
    You mean like you and all your russian loving buddies in here? Get in line boys. Trump and Putin await.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Obama is doing this with Russia just to continue a narrative. This is all political. He, the Democrats, and the media are going to continue to push Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia all throughout his presidency. Liberals will have the talking points down pat about how Trump and the Russians deprived us of Hillary.
    I don't know if anyone should be pissed about being deprived of Hillary.

But if it was my country and there was even a suspicion some other state sponsored attacks to influence my election I would be right on the band wagon of finding out the hell for sure, no matter who I voted for.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

America has been influencing other countries elections for the longest time. Ya and hacking them. Just ask Snowden. Obama knew it for months and did squat. Now he suddenly makes it into a big deal. LOL!

Just further illustrates what many have been saying all along ... what an incompetent pussy.

Optional

America has been influencing other countries elections for the longest time. Ya and hacking them. Just ask Snowden. Obama knew it for months and did squat. Now he suddenly makes it into a big deal. LOL!

Just further illustrates what many have been saying all along ... what an incompetent pussy.
    So you're just fine with foreign interference in elections by the sounds.

I bet you will soon start squealing like a stuck pig if Trump does not dance the way the saboteurs want and they decide to shaft him next time ;-)

And what do you think they would make of people like you openly supporting them? Overwhelmed with respect or maybe laughing their asses off at the dumb lemmings? Seriously.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Optional 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

[QUOTE=Optional;26666100]So you're just fine with foreign interference in elections by the sounds.

I bet you will soon start squealing like a stuck pig if Trump does not dance the way the saboteurs want and they decide to shaft him next time ;-)

And what do you think they would make of people like you openly supporting them? Overwhelmed with respect or maybe laughing their asses off at the dumb lemmings? Seriously

Makes you wonder. But if something would of happened than it would of been blamed on a Muslim.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    So you're just fine with foreign interference in elections by the sounds.

And what do you think they would make of people like you openly supporting them? Overwhelmed with respect or maybe laughing their asses off at the dumb lemmings? Seriously.
    not at all. I am just saying that Obama didn't give 2 shits about it a year or so ago when he thought Russia might be involved and suddenly he makes it a big issue and he is leave the White House. You don't see it?

Remember this ... Speaking at the White House with the Italian prime minister, President Obama responded to a journalist’s question about Donald J. Trump’s claims of a rigged election by saying Mr. Trump should “stop whining.” ???

Not once did Obama even mention Russian hacking. Its like it never even happened. Why? BECAUSE HILLARY WAS GONNA WIN THAT'S WHY!! IT WAS A GIVEN. SHE WAS GOING TO BE THE FIRST FEMALE POTUS ON NOV 8TH!
    STOP WHINING ABOUT RIGGED ELECTIONS TRUMP. STOP IT. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE ELECTION PROCESS. SHAME SHAME. BAD DONALD BAD BOY.

sorry you can't see it from my point of view.

chico2663

not at all. I am just saying that Obama didn't give 2 shits about it a year or so ago when he thought Russia might be involved and suddenly he makes it a big issue and he is leave the White House. You don't see it?

Remember this ... Speaking at the White House with the Italian prime minister, President Obama responded to a journalist’s question about Donald J. Trump’s claims of a rigged election by saying Mr. Trump should “stop whining.” ???

Not once did Obama even mention Russian hacking. Its like it never even happened. Why? BECAUSE HILLARY WAS GONNA WIN THAT'S WHY!! IT WAS A GIVEN. SHE WAS GOING TO BE THE FIRST FEMALE POTUS ON NOV 8TH!

He didn't want to tip the election to hillary. It may have been a call for all those kids to get out of the bed to vote. It's not like trump won by a shitload in those 3 states. I think hillary would of been a disaster because she is a neo-con. We would definitely be in war some place. NO BROOKSIE, I WROTE IN KASICH! I'm in texas which meant my vote didn't matter. Just a shame he didn't take the vee pee slot.

Optional

STOP WHINING ABOUT RIGGED ELECTIONS TRUMP. STOP IT. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE ELECTION PROCESS. SHAME SHAME. BAD DONALD BAD BOY.

I'm not trying to argue with you here but my comment wasn't about which politician said what and when. Or even who benefited. I think you will recall I said I'd prefer Trump win a week or two out.

IF some organized external influence, Russia or not, sabotaged a candidate in the election I think it should be important to all Americans that it be exposed and measures put in place to avoid in the future.

It's not like it will change the election result but it might save the democracy of a nation.

You may think I can't see it from your point of view but more importantly, can you see yourself from the perpetrators point of view?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

And what about the Lindsey Grahams and the John McCains? Last I checked they were Republicans. Oh, it might be
    because they are butt hurt over a Trump win and were subject to Trumps childish rants?

DwightShrute

I'm not trying to argue with you here but my comment wasn't about which politician said what and when. Or even who benefited. I think you will recall I said I'd prefer Trump win a week or two out.

IF some organized external influence, Russia or not, sabotaged a candidate in the election I think it should be important to all Americans that it be exposed and measures put in place to avoid in the future.

It's not like it will change the election result but it might save the democracy of a nation.

You may think I can't see it from your point of view but more importantly, can you see yourself from the perpetrators point of view?
    I get what you are saying and I don't disagree. Just saying that Obama had tons of time to make a stink about it but chose not to because his party was going to win the general. In other words, it only became a big deal after Trump won. It's politics, I get it. I am just calling it what it is.

I always appreciate discussing things with you. We can call them arguments also. I don't get caught up on whether someone agrees or disagrees with me. I do respect mature dialog however.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

He didn't want to tip the election to hillary.
    Umm...yeah and that's why he went on a tour across America on taxpayers dime to encourage everyone to vote for Hillary

Chico don't be so naive bruh

DwightShrute

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

we have ICBM pointed at everybody why are you directing these threats as if you are actually in some position of power in the US govt and talking to RR like he is KGB holy fukk i can just see you pounding the keyboard like an angry little fat kid
    I spent almost 2 decades producing special nuclear materials for bomb manufacturing, so excuse me if I pound the keyboard when so many of you that have no clue suck off Russia like they are your friends. It is appalling to see you idiots defending Russia as if you have no fukking sense of history. ALL of our ICBM's are pointed at Russia, nowhere else. Yes we have the capability to strike any target but currently ALL our missiles are aimed at Putin. Of course, most of you don't even think they are a threat because you are blind lemming. Russia also has missiles aimed directly at your dumb ass right now.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ Clueless TWAT ALERT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We won't feed the troll... We will nuke the Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I served on one of those; care to guess how many nuclear missiles it has? I'll give ya a hint: it's the same number of reasons to think Russia is a communist country

...Back to playing with Transformers YOU GO!

Mac4Lyfe

Our country is full of dumb asses. Too many of them reside on SBR. They hate themselves so much that they cling to a country that don't give a shit about them. I'd bet not one of these idiots have ever been to Russia??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    ^ Clueless TWAT ALERT!
    Dude you are such a fukking idiot. My post obviously went beyond you and tripleD's heads.

You still on my dick, little gay bird. Every time I post something, you run right behind my like my lil bitch. How many dicks are you dreaming about right now? How many men have you been with so far? It must be real tough being gay in Russia???

DwightShrute

First 1234 Last