rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

This has red flag written all over it.

I initially thought Russia was doing the hacking, but after seeing how extremely pissed off the Repubs on the
    email hearing panel were after Comey came back with a not gonna prosecute, their heads exploded.

The hacking and giving that info to wikileaks was an inside job fellas. Our own hackers hacked and is blaming Russia.

You only need a couple of pissed off NSA/ Fbi guys to do this. Their hatred for Hillary overwhelming.

Assange himself said Russia didn't do it, but wouldn't say who did. Pissed off Republicans.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    This has red flag written all over it.

I initially thought Russia was doing the hacking, but after seeing how extremely pissed off the Repubs on the
    email hearing panel were after Comey came back with a not gonna prosecute, their heads exploded.

The hacking and giving that info to wikileaks was an inside job fellas. Our own hackers hacked and is blaming Russia.

You only need a couple of pissed off NSA/ Fbi guys to do this. Their hatred for Hillary overwhelming.

Assange himself said Russia didn't do it, but wouldn't say who did. Pissed off Republicans.
    RKelly I'm glad that you're finally start seeing things clearly and begin to act sensibly after a period of confusion.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Odds Mac lives in his mom's basement

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave thetrinity 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    RKelly I'm glad that you're finally start seeing things clearly and begin to act sensibly after a period of confusion.
    Never been confused. Just my hatred of Repubs in office and not listening to the narrative.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

It cracks me up how much some of you think trump is some sort of savior. Get ready to be disappointed. Every president disappoints, trump will be no different. No point in debating just need to wait and watch.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    It cracks me up how much some of you think trump is some sort of savior. Get ready to be disappointed. Every president disappoints, trump will be no different. No point in debating just need to wait and watch.
    There is a big difference between disappointing and bringing danger (Think Hillary) to its own people.

goduke

There is a big difference between disappointing and bringing danger (Think Hillary) to its own people.
    You don't think a guy saying we need to up our nuke game or talking about building walls to alienate other countries brings danger?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You don't think a guy saying we need to up our nuke game or talking about building walls to alienate other countries brings danger?
    Well, you do need to revisit your old nuclear stockpile...and no matter how you slice it, you do in fact, need a better boarder security. Whether or not an actual wall is going to be the answer for this problem, no one knows. But something needs to be done to stop or at least slowdown the inflow of illegals in your country.

On the other hand the first thing Hillary wanted to do is create a no-fly zone in Syria, which would have lead you into a military conflict with Russia.

So what's worse: a wall and less illegals in your country or war and dead American soldiers? That's for you to decide I guess...

goduke

Well, you do need to revisit your old nuclear stockpile...and no matter how you slice it, you do in fact, need a better boarder security. Whether or not an actual wall is going to be the answer for this problem, no one knows. But something needs to be done to stop or at least slowdown the inflow of illegals in your country.

On the other hand the first thing Hillary wanted to do is create a no-fly zone in Syria, which would have lead you into a military conflict with Russia.

So what's worse: a wall and less illegals in your country or war and dead American soldiers? That's for you to decide I guess...
    I think they both lead to serious issues. One just results in dead soldiers quicker, the other probably takes time. Also last time I checked a few nuclear warheads are probably going to lead to catastrophic issues just as much as 500 of them

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I think they both lead to serious issues. One just results in dead soldiers quicker, the other probably takes time. Also last time I checked a few nuclear warheads are probably going to lead to catastrophic issues just as much as 500 of them
    Yeah there are a lot of different scenarios that we can think of right now on how things could have been under both Hillary and Donald. But at the end of the day Clinton lied, cheated, bribed, colluded and extorted while trying to win the presidency. And American people saw right through it and made the right choice.

If Russians helped American public to see the truth, then so be it.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/s...271489/photo/1

Russian Embassy, UK
    ‏ @RussianEmbassy

President Obama expels 35 diplomats in Cold War deja vu. As everybody, incl people, will be glad to see the last of this hapless Adm.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Obama expected Putin to retaliate and kick out Americans from Russia immediately. Putin knows that's what he wanted to do, so he does nothing. He will wait until Trump takes office to decide.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Obama expected Putin to retaliate and kick out Americans from Russia immediately. Putin knows that's what he wanted to do, so he does nothing. He will wait until Trump takes office to decide.

DwightShrute

Huckabee said it perfectly recently. (paraphrasing) Obama is like tenant who got evicted from his apartment but before he leaves, he will break a few windows and smash a few walls etc.

What a child.

DwightShrute

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

unreal...like the guy has a legacy to delete anyway
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Huckabee said it perfectly recently. (paraphrasing) Obama is like tenant who got evicted from his apartment but before he leaves, he will break a few windows and smash a few walls etc.

What a child.
    Hmmm, for someone who doesn't watch Fox news, you said almost word for word what he just said minutes ago.

DwightShrute

Hmmm, for someone who doesn't watch Fox news, you said almost word for word what he just said minutes ago.
    lol, I was at my neighbor's place having a coffee and making her breakfast for her birthday and Fox News was on the TV. Nothing wrong with Fox News. Much better than any other cable news network.

Triggered much?

rkelly110

lol, I was at my neighbor's place having a coffee and making her breakfast for her birthday and Fox News was on the TV. Nothing wrong with Fox News. Much better than any other cable news network.

Triggered much?
    No triggered here, just pointing out what you've said before. Make sure you do to your neighbor what the dog is doing
    in your avatar.

DwightShrute

No triggered here, just pointing out what you've said before. Make sure you do to your neighbor what the dog is doing
    in your avatar

DwightShrute

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

DwightShrute

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

No one cares here about your whining lil' BITCH
    Fukkk off. I don't give a shit about you and your Russian comrades. And all the Russia lovers in this thread can all eat a dick. Russia is our enemy, despite what these dumbshits think. Our missiles are aimed at your ass, no other country. We do not trust your ass and even with Trump as president, do not think we will ever let up our guard against you bitches. Don't let a few stupid brainwashed SBR posters give you comfort. We have ICBMs pointed at your ass right now. Believe that shit.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Fukkk off. I don't give a shit about you and your Russian comrades. And all the Russia lovers in this thread can all eat a dick. Russia is our enemy, despite what these dumbshits think. Our missiles are aimed at your ass, no other country. We do not trust your ass and even with Trump as president, do not think we will ever let up our guard against you bitches. Don't let a few stupid brainwashed SBR posters give you comfort. We have ICBMs pointed at your ass right now. Believe that shit.

WHINY ASS BYATCH...GO OFF YOURSELF CLOWN!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Odds Mac lives in his mom's basement
    You are a broke dick dumbass thinking Russia is your friend... You have no clue what you are commenting on. I can only think most of you are like Russian Rocket and do not live in the US or very young and just dumb.

I would be willing to bet that NO ONE in this thread has as much wealth than me. My dick is bigger too.

Put up or shut up if you want the challenge you little child.

Mac4Lyfe

Fukk you and your mother russia. Eat a commie dick. You want us to think Russia is some big shit. Your country is an afterthought. You stir up shit because you are jealous of our way of life. We will always be superior to you bitches. No one goes to Russia on vacation. Russians are rushing to get in the US. Americans are not rushing to go to Siberia. Fuk you and your ugly ass country.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I would be willing to bet that NO ONE in this thread has as much wealth than me. My dick is bigger too.

Put up or shut up if you want the challenge you little child.

FELLAS HE WANTS SHOW US HIS DIKK NOW!!!

OH GOD PLEASE STOP!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Every time I post anything about your mother russia, your ass is all on my dick in response. Don't you have something better to do than protect your motherland? Oh, I forgot, you're in fukking Russia. There isn't anything else to do but sit on your computer.

Mac4Lyfe

FELLAS HE WANTS SHOW US HIS DIKK NOW!!
    OH GOD PLEASE STOP!!!
    Here we go with Russian Rockets homophobia again. Why don't you just face your true feelings? Why must you blatantly lash out on anything gay? It is very evident that you have gay tendencies. There is nothing wrong with that. You should embrace it instead of trying so hard to suppress it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Fukk you and your mother russia. Eat a commie dick. You want us to think Russia is some big shit. Your country is an afterthought. You stir up shit because you are jealous of our way of life. We will always be superior to you bitches. No one goes to Russia on vacation. Russians are rushing to get in the US. Americans are not rushing to go to Siberia. Fuk you and your ugly ass country.
    We've been through this before Captain America

Last time I got your so upset that you promised to NUKE my country...you even posted a picture of a nuke sub to prove your point.

There was only one slight problem there - that Sub was never designed to carry any fukking nukes yeeer fukking clueless TWAT!!!

We won't feed the troll... We will nuke the Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I served on one of those; care to guess how many nuclear missiles it has? I'll give ya a hint: it's the same number of reasons to think Russia is a communist country

...Back to playing with Transformers YOU GO!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Here we go with Russian Rockets homophobia again. Why don't you just face your true feelings? Why must you blatantly lash out on anything gay? It is very evident that you have gay tendencies. There is nothing wrong with that. You should embrace it instead of trying so hard to suppress it.
    I'll let you embrace this with your boyfriend F@GGOT.

The only thing that was missing from this thread is some QUEER is starting to talk about cawks...but then you showed up.

Thanks for stopping by FLAMER!

DwightShrute

King Obama is gonna have a breakdown. Me might torch the place before he leaves.

Trump is savage!

First 1234 Last