opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    sharp as a butter knife
    Ok. Enjoy your JJGold jerkrag you can buy with your points, pal.

I'll have to make do with a bunch of Amazon GC's.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Opie..........you wanted a reaction you got one....lmao........Happy New Year... the best of luck in 2017

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Civil asset forfeiture. Read up on it if you're ignorant. There's a ton of info everywhere on it. Mainstream news articles, documentaries on YouTube and such, podcasts etc. It really pisses me off when somebody says something can't happen, yet it happens all the time. Maybe it's never happened to you before, doesn't mean that it doesn't happen or that it's not possible. Any police agency in the U.S. can seize any amount of cash that they deem to be unreasonable at any time. That's a fact. The laws and regulations differ by state, so that's where some of the confusion stems from. Some people have had as little as a few hundred dollars seized before in the states with the most egregious laws. I'm pretty sure Tennessee is the worst state for this but I'm not an expert on it as it pertains to each individual state. And if you think they can only seize your cash if you have drug paraphernalia or guns with you, you're also incorrect. I've read stories of clean cut guys with no criminal record getting their cash seized. Then of course the burden of proof is on you to prove where the cash came from and to fight the legal system. Often times the lawyer and court fees add up to more than the amount that was seized, so most people just forget about it and let the cops keep the money even though it was legit money they got from working in a cash industry. You're guilty until proven innocent in this country, never forget that.
    Points Awarded:

Philmill gave habitualwinning 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12