Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

JJ.... I ordered tshirts for the bash today.... although you pussed out and wont show up yet again, let me know if you want me to hold one back for you to wear in your feb poster of the month video.....

here's the shirt, just let me know your size; i ordered several hundred bucks worth in sizes all the way from s to 3xl.... tho opti called dibs on one of the xxxl's.....

just give me your size and have someone pm your address to send it to, or let me know who at the Bash to give it to for later deivery to your shady ass....

here's what's on the front:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Like it actually

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I am half the man i use to be and half the poker player - easy money

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    No dummy....I live about 2 hours from the airport. So rather I left early Thursday morning, or Wednesday evening, I was going to have to stay in a hotel overnight. I decided to fly into Miami late Wednesday, which allows me to work almost all day Wednesday, and gets me to Punta Cana much earlier on Thursday than if I left DFW at the crack of dawn. I also get to sleep in a bit as an added bonus.

And FYI...Business class is first class. Its simply called Business Class on international flights. Not that you have to ever worry about that. So while I'm enjoying complimentary drinks and oversized seating....you and Iwin will be sharing a bag of peanuts on one leg of your 26 hour flight with Brokedikk Airlines. ENJOY!!
    Easy Opie no reason to get feisty. Because Lou's weird instance we show proof of travel early I initially looked at flights from hub cities and started with Dallas. AA was the only airline that was suppose to have direct flights from Dallas to Punta Cana but apparently they are only seasonal. So I saw all those shitty AA flight schedules, passed on them, and booked a cheap Brokedikk flight direct out of Philly. Having seen all your posts and videos we are all well aware you can snap your fingers and charter planes so I drew a false conclusion you might have only wanted to book AA. Plenty of people only fly one airline and when you add your archaic racial biases and weird nationalistic fetishes you being an American only man seemed like the only logical conclusion. Although it made perfect sense at the time clearly it was a faulty assessment so please forgive.*

I travel 350 days a year and flying sucks so there is no way I'm taking a flight somewhere, stay a few days, and turn around to fly home. Personally I would take a Spirit flight (who I hate nearly as much as you) if it was direct vs. first class with connections as one connection sucks enough I don't want to do it twice and I would just be spitting venom at having to deal with the attendant's fake cheerfulness if I wasn't in the Brokedikk class. Am I truely missing out? I'm a Brokedikk so I'll never know...

Eating and drinking on a plane? I'm getting an amazing $3 meal when I get to the DR so fukk attempting to eat the rubber tasteless shit airlines call food. For a 26 hour flight I get a window seat, pop a sleeping pill before and once midway on the flight and then grind my own fat ass into Iwin in the middle seat as I snore and drool on the wall for 90% of the flight. Opie I'm the reason Iwin dreams of being the one holding your hand in BUSINESS class (despite the 10 hour overnight layovers...) if only #morechicamoney didn't require him to book Spirit.

Anyway pal sorry for the long rant filled with negativity but like I said it looked like you were getting a bit testy and I wanted to clear the air as I would hate to tarnish the wet dream of you and me sitting by the pool all day in Punta Cana singing kumbaya while making fun of Big Day swimming with his cowboy hat and wrestling shorts on...

*Hypnotically though if this had been the case IMHO it would be another clear reason to fire the shitbag who you got working for slave wages booking your travel.

First ... 2345