1. #1
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,073
    Betpoints: 37

    Heritage Holiday Bonus

    it's a scratch off

    Good luck

  2. #2
    Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-09
    Posts: 3,899
    Betpoints: 2866

    Already in the sportsbook forum where it belongs Sammy.

    I got the 50% deposit bonus.

  3. #3
    Vikings2
    Vikings2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 450
    Betpoints: 24266

    100 Free Play

  4. #4
    gauchojake
    Padron
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,043
    Betpoints: 14624

    50% BONUS
    5X ROLLOVER
    100 MAX

  5. #5
    LAKERSGOLD
    LAKERSGOLD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-15
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 242

    Free Check Payout

  6. #6
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,175
    Betpoints: 1679

    $25 fp

  7. #7
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,290
    Betpoints: 6901

    How do i get?

    Does my account have to be funded

  8. #8
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,175
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    How do i get?

    Does my account have to be funded
    dont be a broke dikk??

  9. #9
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,359
    Betpoints: 23583


  10. #10
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,290
    Betpoints: 6901

    I got nothing

  11. #11
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 84,351
    Betpoints: 7550

    I don't think Heritage is going to give me a bonus of any kind...lol...unless it's a free check payout or something like that.

  12. #12
    Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-16
    Posts: 80
    Betpoints: 387

    Were do you find your scratch off at on website

  13. #13
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 7,964
    Betpoints: 17

    Coupon....with a 5 rollover.

    Not exactly the 12 days of Christmas promo but appreciated.

  14. #14
    triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-14
    Posts: 1,524
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmoney87 View Post
    Were do you find your scratch off at on website
    scroll down to the betting boxes on the first page, should be last row middle box

  15. #15
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 13422

    50% deposit bonus. That lets you know that I didn't make a deposit during the football season. LOL. It was the hardest hassle trying to deposit with Heritage this year. They would ONLY take bitcoins deposits from me with a 4.5 time rollover. I just left them out this year.

  16. #16
    Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-16
    Posts: 80
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by triplecrown333 View Post
    scroll down to the betting boxes on the first page, should be last row middle box

    I Couldn't find it. The Santa scratch off promo is off their main pg before you login too. I'm curious is it off everyone else main page too? Or do they not want to give people that have been killing it and don't have to deposit money into the account anything free. I had to call and the lady told me that some people flew under the radar(bunch of bullshit). Offered a 25 dollar free play credit. Tried to get 50 out of them but it wasn't happening. Its all good I don't even need the 25 but I'll take it a turn it into 50 on Thursday. By the end of the season that 25 they didn't want to give will be turned into 250

  17. #17
    gauchojake
    Padron
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,043
    Betpoints: 14624

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmoney87 View Post
    I Couldn't find it. The Santa scratch off promo is off their main pg before you login too. I'm curious is it off everyone else main page too? Or do they not want to give people that have been killing it and don't have to deposit money into the account anything free. I had to call and the lady told me that some people flew under the radar(bunch of bullshit). Offered a 25 dollar free play credit. Tried to get 50 out of them but it wasn't happening. Its all good I don't even need the 25 but I'll take it a turn it into 50 on Thursday. By the end of the season that 25 they didn't want to give will be turned into 250
    Why stop at 250??? Make it 10k

  18. #18
    Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-16
    Posts: 80
    Betpoints: 387

    I wish but 10k is not realistic but 250 is. I'm up a little over 600 percent on football and that number will only go up now the games will be tighter and easier to middle

  19. #19
    gauchojake
    Padron
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,043
    Betpoints: 14624

    Well they don't call you smartmoney for no reason. Welcome back pal.

  20. #20
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,673
    Betpoints: 7958

    50% deposit promo for me

Top