Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

A True USA Patriot from the Land of Immigrates

Hector Maldonado poses for a photo in St. Louis. Although pestered to a fare-thee-well to abandon Donald Trump, Republican electors appear to be in no mood for an insurrection in the presidential campaign’s last voting ritual. Maldonado backed Ted Cruz in the primaries but will cast his vote for Trump with conviction. “I took an oath once to become a U.S. citizen,” he said, “and on Aug. 14, 1995, that was the first oath that I've taken to support the U.S. Constitution. A year later I took the oath again, to support the duties of being an officer in the U.S. Army. This was the third oath that I've taken to execute what I promised to do."

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This whole thing is just hilarious. The media created Trump in the primaries, then they tried to tear him down in the general election.

Once he won and everyone wiped away all their tears, we blamed the racists and bigots. Then we blamed the electoral system. Now we're blaming the Russians.

Don't worry about running an unlikable candidate and then conspiring against one of the more popular candidates of your own.

I get emails every day from PAC's saying "we won't stop the fight"... yea you fukkin will. He's going into office. Deal with it. You better start planning on what to do while he's in there.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Dems showing their true colors after this election... Am glad they are