DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

REX TILLERSON isn't confirmed but if it's him, it could be a brilliant strategic move by Trump. The guy has relationships on 50 countries already and is the ceo of the largest company in the world.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

He is got a 5 billion dollar deal with putin that if he gets elected than he would decide it. He has won the highest medal in russia that a foreigner can win. That guy has no chance of being confirmed. The senator lindsey has already said he won't get elected

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Miss Lindsey

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This Russia fascination from the left is comical. I'd rather have a somewhat decent relationship with Russia, than be at war with them. I would have liked someone other than Tillerson, though. He has different views than Trump on certain things, like Common Core, but he's not Secretary of Education. So, doesn't matter. I'll wait, and see how it works out. Wouldn't be my choice, but I'm not the President-elect. Just a bum from a shithole city.

He does make sense, as he has met with dozens, and dozens of leaders. Yes, doing business. Which is difficult, and he's done well for 41 years. That doesn't mean he's working for himself as Sec of State. But, I know that's all I'll be hearing. Which is fine. Enjoy complaining for 8 years. Your turn.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He is got a 5 billion dollar deal with putin that if he gets elected than he would decide it. He has won the highest medal in russia that a foreigner can win. That guy has no chance of being confirmed. The senator lindsey has already said he won't get elected
    I think it was a trial balloon and it has popped. Might just end up naming Bolton.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Oh lord......nevermind.
    No more Political takes from Duckshit.
    This will be your best value play to date.

First 12