unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    The hair alone would make him a 50 game winner

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Pistol Pete passed the ball. That is obsolete now.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Pistol Pete passed the ball. That is obsolete now.
    he brought meaning and character to passing the ball... he didn't only pass but did so with a swag... was ahead of his time...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Comparing eras doesn't work, u have to compare the player or players in question to their respective era for the closest thing. An example would be who is the greatest athlete to ever play in the nba, lebron James or wilt chamberlain? The level of athletic superiority of both of those in their own respective playing fields during their careers is the comparison not how one would do back then or now

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

my avatar says it all about my fukking skills in the 90's.....

shadymcgrady

The answer is obviously wilt chamberlain bc he was 7 feet and the most athletic player in the league amongst a bunch of 5 foot 6 white guys named Obrien or Sullivan
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The answer is obviously wilt chamberlain bc he was 7 feet and the most athletic player in the league amongst a bunch of 5 foot 6 white guys named Obrien or Sullivan
    shady fukking gets it....chamberlain would be punked in todays league

shadymcgrady

Booya what r u doing? This is usually the part of the discussion when u take a shot at someone and sbr gets a good chuckle but yes we both get the quantitative comparison.

Unde, I think the dissatisfaction u have with the product the nba has put forth today is more to do with AAU and the programs that it has become over the past 2 scores or so. Coaches and scouts have adopted the you can't teach talent mantra and let alot of fundamentals slide to the point of erosion over the past 40 yrs or so and so u have what u have today. But like LB and goat said the players in today's game are the fastest, strongest, quickest and most anything pretty much than ever before. The only thing lacking is discipline in buying into a head coach and likewise coaches have given up the my or highway approach and the more successful ones adapt their coaching style to the players strengths rather than the other way around

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Rudy...kraken is the number one reason why there is douche for sale
    Calm down Creature

You're one of my favorite retards on this site, there's no need to have vitriol towards me for intellectual superiorty

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I was hoping for so much more when I entered here.

My answer who gives a flying penetrate

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Booya what r u doing? This is usually the part of the discussion when u take a shot at someone and sbr gets a good chuckle but yes we both get the quantitative comparison.

Unde, I think the dissatisfaction u have with the product the nba has put forth today is more to do with AAU and the programs that it has become over the past 2 scores or so. Coaches and scouts have adopted the you can't teach talent mantra and let alot of fundamentals slide to the point of erosion over the past 40 yrs or so and so u have what u have today. But like LB and goat said the players in today's game are the fastest, strongest, quickest and most anything pretty much than ever before. The only thing lacking is discipline in buying into a head coach and likewise coaches have given up the my or highway approach and the more successful ones adapt their coaching style to the players strengths rather than the other way around
    I only take shots at the clowns shady....and there are so many here at SBR

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Calm down Creature

You're one of my favorite retards on this site, there's no need to have vitriol towards me for intellectual superiorty
    Cant wait until you overdose

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Cant wait until you overdose
    Cool avatar booya ...

and i hope you dont mean this... don't say stuff like this man, from other post i've seen...think you're better than that...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Cool avatar booya ...

and i hope you dont mean this... don't say stuff like this man, from other post i've seen...think you're better than that...
    Sorry freezer....kraken is just an idiot and i did go overboard. I usually don't respond to people that I wouldn't deal with in real life....

you are a good dude...BOL to you
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    When posed this question "how many points would pistol Pete average in today's NBA"

i responded that he would lead the league

im not gonna disclose my reasoning just yet

jus curious to your thoughts

because my people are burying me saying I'm crazy
    The guy never missed in practice. Watched a shooting drill with him still at LSU and he made 60 some in a row from 20 plus feet out. Pete would have loved the 3 point line and if on a better team then he was in NBA would have tore up the league IMO

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I heard Pete played LeBron, it was a great game until LeBron met his minutes limit and had to forfeit

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Pete would shoot 60 times a game. Hit 50 percent. Half those a 3------- equals 75 points a game.

First 12